• Published 1st May 2017
  • 3,366 Views, 17 Comments

Mane 6 Foals! - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are turned to foals with Celestia and Luna taking care of them.

  • ...
8
 17
 3,366

Chapter 9- Rainbow the Daughter of 2 Wonderbolts

Celestia and Luna flew to cloudsdale while carefully levitating their triplet strollers. They landed in rainbow falls where Soarin and Fleetfoot resided. Luna knocked on the door to Soarin and Fleetfoot's house. Fleetfoot opened the door and saw the 2 Princesses. Just like Twilight's parents, Fleetfoot immediately let the Princesses enter her and Soarin's home. Celestia and Luna came in and told Soarin and Fleetfoot everything. Luna gave them the adoption papers.

"Rainbow Dash has requested to be adopted by you. I know it's a lot to process." Said Celestia.

"So Rainbow is a foal and wants to be adopted by us". Asked Fleetfoot, trying to process all of what's happening right now.

"I'm honored Princess, and I've always wanted a foal so, I would love to adopt Rainbow Dash". Said Fleetfoot. Soarin just groaned and gave his wife the adoption papers. They both signed the final page and gave it to Luna. Luna looked over the adoption papers then poofed it to the rainbow falls adoption center. Fleetfoot looked a little worried so Princess Luna decided to fill her and Soarin in on what she did.

"Oh, don't worry Fleetfoot, I just transported it to the rainbow falls adoption center by royal decree that you adopted Rainbow Dash". Said Luna. Who was partially laughing.

"O-Oh. Heh". Said Fleetfoot, kinda embarrassed.

Soon Celestia and Luna left Rainbow Dash to her new mom and dad. She started wailing because she wanted love and attention, plus she was hungry. Fleetfoot saw the time and saw that it was dinner. Fleetfoot put Dash into her white high chair and put a bib around her neck that said 'Silly Filly' in red letters. Rainbow Dash was fed some thick red substance that tasted like strawberries and peas, she didn't like it. She saw that the label read 'Strawberry, Raspberry, Apple, and oatmeal flavor. It was disgusting. Dash didn't want to eat another bite, when Fleetfoot tried to feed her a spoonful of the disgusting food she just moved her head to the side and didn't open her mouth. Fleetfoot tried and tried but Dash just launched the spoon of foal food out of her hooves and onto Fleetfoot's face. Fleetfoot kept trying to feed Dash the food but each time she tried, the food would just end up on her face. She grabbed another jar of foal food. The label read 'Applesauce', Rainbow Dash took the food instantly and savored each taste and never acted up and always took the Applesauce flavored foal food. After dinner Fleetfoot cleaned up the area, herself, and Dash.

Soarin placed Dashie in her playpen and watched her play. Soarin was a little mad that Fleetfoot didn't bother to play with Dash and just tell him that he had to play with Dashie. Dashie wanted to play blocks. She started to stack the colorful plastic blocks on top of each other till it reached the ceiling, than Dash pushed the tower and her creation had fallen and scattered everywhere in her playpen. After Soarin cleaned the mess up, he smelled a foul scent through his nostrils. After seeing that Dash had messed her diaper, he placed her on the changing table and took off the smelly,used diaper and threw it into the diaper pail near the changing table. Then he made funny faces and cooed at Dash while he wiped Dash's rump. After that he took another fresh diaper from the changing cabinets and put it under Dash's bottom, making sure to gently thread Dash's tail through the tailhole at the back of the diaper. Then Soarin rubbed rash cream on Dash's bottom and nether regions. After, he powdered Dash's butt with foal powder, he took the front of the Celestial diaper and onto Dash's belly then taping the diaper up. Soarin put Rainbow Dash back in her playpen.

Rainbow Dash was playing with the wooden and plastic blocks, but then she got bored so she ventured to see what other toys she could play with. She did however, find a foal bouncer, it was the best thing since cider for her. But she needed to grab Soarin's attention... so what she did was try to climb into the foal bouncer all by herself, failing each time. She did this for a while, until Soarin noticed what she was doing and got up to help her. He flew over the gate to the playpen and landed near the foal bouncer in her playpen. Dash was so happy that she started kicking her little back hooves happily, while Soarin placed Dash inside her little foal bouncer and started to bounce her. This made Dash laugh hysterically as Soarin kept bouncing her, up and down, up and down, she loved being bounced inside of a foal bouncer. After a while Soarin was finished with playing with his daughter. He took her out of the foal bouncer and placed her in the playpen near her blocks and plushies (Dash liked to call them action figures) and let's her play for a full hour. That's when Fleetfoot came into the room, she saw Soarin clapping at Dash, she was confused for a minute until she realized that Dash was showing off her flying skills.

She interrupted the 2 and said "Hey Soarin, I think it's time for Dash to hit the hay".

Soarin replied "O-Oh, ok honey."

Soarin picked Dash up with his mouth and made sure that she was dry. Dash was wet. Soarin went to the changing table and took all of the supplies needed and started to change Rainbow Dash's diaper. He took off Dash's soaked diaper and threw it into the diaper pail, then he wiped Dash's soggy bottom while cooing at her, then he took a new diaper and slid it underneath Dash's rump. He applied some rash cream on Rainbow Dash's nether regions and powdered her with some foal powder, finally he gently threaded Dash's tail through the tailhole at the back of the diaper, bringing it up to her chest and taping it up. He took Rainbow Dash to the dress up closet and took out a onesie that is red with yellow lightning bolts as a print. Then Soarin picked Rainbow Dash up with his mouth and put her in her crib. Dash wasn't tired and started to jump up and down in her crib.

Fleetfoot came back up to Dash's nursery and had a bottle of warm, creamy milk for Dash. Fleetfoot picked up her daughter into a warm embrace and cradled her while Dash suckled the bottle, being rewarded with some delicious, creamy, warm milk. After she was finished her bottle she grew tired and was burped. After Dash was put in her crib, Fleetfoot raised the bars, making sure it was secure, then tucked their daughter under a warm sun blanket and then turned off the lights. Fleetfoot and Soarin left the nursery and went to their bedroom to sleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry if the chapter was short.:fluttercry: