• Published 8th Jan 2017
  • 1,402 Views, 235 Comments

Brain, Brawns, and a Lot of Ponies - Damaged



When two humans land on a planet with their shell-person companion at the helm, they think they are prepared for anything. Ponies was not among their definition of "anything," however.

Comments ( 21 )

Dustin and Dust Off… *snort*

9126860 Destined for the stars! :twilightsmile:

Next two are going to be Dustat and Dustother? :pinkiehappy:

Anyone for baseball? :trollestia:

And, the chapter and story is completed, Only another 60 years before the maybay message might just be picked up and possibly acted on, eventually?

Thanks for the ride. :moustache:

9126880

9126860 Dustined for the stars! :twilightsmile:

Fixed that for you!

9127281 Heh, the main reason for the name was because it was similar to Dustin's (which seems to be a tradition in the household for mares and their fillies) and because dustoff can mean to takeoff (particularly in the FSP verse, where McCaffrey used it a fair bit).

Hehe, just keeping busy.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" a filly with blue coat and a darker blue mane said, pronking into the room. A swirling ring of stars adorned each of her flanks.

oh, reminded me of this silly fan-comic:
https://www.deviantart.com/muffinshire/art/Comic-Twilight-s-First-Day-1-333365520

9128022 Well, I'm sure Twilight Velvet and Night Light hoped to not have a repeat, while completely enjoying actually having one.

9273715
I was NOT expecting milf to give the big smooch. Or for both of them to have their own big smooches at the same time. @_@

9273736 Ah! Have you forgotten how adventurous Twilight Velvet is (in canon even)?

9273862
I didn't expect it to be taken that way.

Aww, this ending was so cute :yay:
Let's hope they have a big, happy family. Bits to sustain all those foals shouldn't be a problem when 60% of the country's royalty is family, 2/3 of that having your DNA :derpytongue2:

Poor naughty trio though, trying to have an active sex life with plenty young in house. That's a fool's errand if I ever saw one.

9294038 A fool's errand, but one they will pursue with dogged determination. :twilightblush:

Well this was a tidy little story. A bit short for my tastes, but they can't all be epics, eh? You've a nice talent for these science fiction stories, I hope to see more of them in the future.

9824419 Thanks! It was a fun one to write. The commissioner actually had no idea about Anne McCaffrey's stuff until I put it forward as a good basis for HiE.

Just found this story today and finished it. I have to say, very good job and well paced for the style of story that it is! Again, good job and maybe think of a sequel if possible.

9963935 Glad you liked it! There are no plans at this point to write a sequel, however.

9964057
Aw, ok then, I am reading several of your other stories so that's fine!

Delightful stuff... though I would've liked to see Kiera in the finale. Still, a fascinating take on the "the f:yay:k is wrong with that planet?" school of HiE. Thank you for it.

Another great story from you! Thanks!

Also, neat trick with Equus solar system design.

Login or register to comment