• Published 13th Jun 2016
  • 4,191 Views, 112 Comments

Equestria in Human - Damaged



Elizabeth really wanted to go to Equestria, so much so that she would give nearly anything to do it. But once reached, finds the world has an interesting way of getting under her skin.

Comments ( 22 )

Auuggh, and before we found out what demoness explodey butt's tramp stamp was?

What's Tartarus like Explodey Butt and how did you end up in Equestria, the mine blow you through?:rainbowkiss:

"You!" The demoness pointed a hoof at Liz. "You made me claw through ten feet of concrete. TEN! All I had was my bare claws. And I finally get out and saw this," she pulled what looked like the remains of the rear of a claymore mine from behind her, "so what you can help me with, is that… that bucking pony's hide!"

What exactly did she mean with claymore? I don't really get it. I mean, I know a claymore is a sword, but how exactly does it stop her? :rainbowhuh:

I also like to note how much I HATE that demoness. I hope she gets tentacle-raped or gangbanged or something. I was so hyped for Liz to get banged by Twilight and that demoness ruined it for me, considering how I'm not into futa-on-male. So yeah, that demoness sucks. Big time. :ajbemused:

The point of safewords is jut so you can have play that doesn't stop when someone says 'no'. If you don't want that in your play, then 'no' works just fine.

Overall, I liked it a lot. This chapter felt a bit like a sudden stop, though.

7810011
Who pays the piper picks the tunes.

7810489 There are plenty more ways to show reluctance than saying "no" however—not that "no" isn't the best and most important, in non-safeworded encounters. A partner can shy away from your touch, they can strike back at you, and many other things, all of which can be ignored and played with as long as a safe word is in play. It isn't that they need the word right now, but it means doors are open for fun in future.

7810566
True. The concept of desired resistance.

7810489

I know. And I blamed the demoness for it. Not the Author or the one who commissioned for it to happen.

Of course I would have preferred it if the demoness would have gone for a different kind of revenge, like getting 'serviced' by Liz, while Twilight would take her virgin flower for a ride, but what's done is done. I simply try to satisfy myself with thoughts of how that demoness gets her comeuppance (or cumuppance :ajsmug:) as hordes of demons rail her naughty holes.

This at the end:

Twilight followed her partner down, keeping herself sunk deep in him. "Was that green?" Twilight nuzzled and nipped at Maid's ears.

Liz… still fluttering his mind around the "Maid" name Twilight had given him, tilted his head up a little, giving the mare better access to his aural equipment. "Super green." He couldn't help but giggle at the joke.

Reminded me of this:

7810690 Well thank buck somepony got it!

You are hereby awarded one internet. :twilightblush:

7810815 Yay! :yay:

Also I love that movie.

Although we can't say we weren't disappointed that demon got her pot shot off, at least she's more properly contained.
Keep going! ;)

So…actually, I'm reminded that it was never really out-and-out stated how the demon was shorting Liz on where she was sent. (ch.3's "I didn't really send her to where she wanted to go.") Was it just that she was sent to contagious!porn!Equestria rather than canon!Equestria?

7817086 Right, she wanted to go to canon Equestria, and landed in some kind of sexed up version instead, with strange rules and parasites.

Personally? I would have asked for this one.

7817103
Well, yeah? Flexible-Infection Equestria would be much-preferable to Bowdler's Reality… a Hayes-Authority Heck.

Maid Again buck and squirmed, but Twilight would not let him move away,

bucked

7854433 Fixed, thanks!

Spacecowboy
Moderator

Huh. Odd story. Somehow missed it ending. Person stop paying, or was this its intended ending?

7875382 This was the intended end-point from the start.

This was an interesting story, It was certainly different to she a girl turn into a Stallion. I do with there was a epilogue to see how things are going for Twilight and Elizabeth some time after the changes where complete and how their relationship has grown between Dom and submissive.

I liked this - until the last bit in the last chapter. Just a personal thing of mine, I don't like malexfuta or malexmale. I forgot the warnings while reading since everything was so well written. Still, no hate.

Login or register to comment