• Published 25th Apr 2017
  • 1,861 Views, 42 Comments

The Cadance Conundrum - Super Trampoline



Cadance needs Twilight's help getting the parental controls on her TV disabled so she can watch porn.

  • ...
21
 42
 1,861

Epilogue

Rarity shifted anxiously in her restraints. “Twilight, darling? Are you there? While I must commend you on your rope-work, these bonds are starting to chaff.”

“Hello?”

“Twilight?”

“Oh, hi, Spike. Please, do be a dear and untie me.”

Author's Note:

Rereading, I realized I had left a loose end. Needed to tie things up neatly, as it were.

Comments ( 7 )
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I approve. XD

Full review here, but in brief: had its moments, especially re shipping, but this is clearly a YMMV fic and mine varied downwards.

8775271
Thanks for the review. Most of my stories probably aren't the type you'll enjoy, given the randomness involved. I recommend if you review more of my stories, maybe stick to the ones without the random tag, as those are typically more serious. Even the comedy ones.

8775345
Well, I like some utter randomness, but like I say, it's so YMMV. I enjoyed Fluttershy is best pony, as you know. As far as the future goes, I have Feeling That Way and [white space] in the queue. No randomness there!

8775367
Two of my better stories. You also might like Don't Look Back in Anger.

8775412
Oh my God, it is based (however vaguely) on the song! I love that song! *adds fic to queue*

9856541
Sometimes I want 48 minutes of hi-def super nasty kinky bdsm shit. Sometimes I just want to look at pictures of cute naked people. Soft core porn still has a place in this world.

Login or register to comment