• Published 19th Apr 2016
  • 14,884 Views, 59 Comments

Pony Mating Traditions with Spike and Ember - Nostalgia Schmaltz



Spike shows Ember some traditional pony courtship.

  • ...
29
 59
 14,884
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 58 )

This was simply awesome, my favorite of the clopfics to come out so far featuring Ember!

A Spember clopfic with more than one type of plot? Have a like and fave!

That moment when you click the like button when it was 65 and it jumps to 73.

The shipping was so quick i got whip lash

7141605

Not even a week and the ship is already named. Then again, I already ship it so hard I Helicarrier it!

That ending is a winner. And so is Spike! Not just for getting it on with Ember, but for completely dominating all seven slots in today's Feature Box. All fucking seven.

Comment posted by DuskMoonstrider deleted Apr 20th, 2016

I do not care that you use my picture just wish you told me you were using it or a link back to the original source

7142088
The Derpibooru link has the source on it.

But if you insist.

Dat ending!! Knew Twilight would do something like that!

God dammit twighlight:facehoof:

Plz do a chapter with oral sex plz plz plz plz

Really enjoyed this, hope you add more for them to explore, or even her returning during the next mating season, so she can finally have an enjoyable one, maybe even something like a greed growth spike, do to the season

nice this was a fun read lol.

Nice.

I'm interested to see where you take this

7142095
The "click on picture for source" button is often incompatible or bugged for other users browsers.

7142433
Really? Works just fine in an Incognito browser, and works fine on two separate browsers on my phone.

Twilight you nerd.

Spike has much to teach Ember.

7142444
Their internet browser is probably experiencing a PEBCAK bug.

Commence read.

Oh Twilight. :twilightsheepish:

Of course, they were friends, but certainly not on that deep of a level...however, the little dragon didn’t want to pass up a chance like this!

Spike's inner thoughts:

HAHAha I like on how Spike is the one leading the way.:moustache:

Spike needs to teach her about out pony related sex things. Like Oral, and Anal. Especially Anal. :moustache:

I would love to see more.

Especially if one chapter focuses of Ember taking charge or 'riding Spike', since you implied that only male dragon are dominant during mating. It would be a new perspective for her.

Meanwhile, just outside the door, a rather pleased sigh echoed through the halls, followed by the sound of a quill scratching against paper; the owner of the castle herself sitting beside the door, with one fore-hoof on a small book, and the other between her thighs. “Mmnh, how fascinating...dragons adapting to pony mating habits...so much to learn!”

Pervert Twilight strikes once more! :rainbowlaugh: But GS by the way it was really good.

Oh that ending, how it made me chuckle. Twilight's such a closet pervert. :twilightblush:

This was quite well-written! I know it's listed as completed, but if this happens to get a continuation or more plot line developed into it, I'd love too see that! :pinkiesmile:

Slow Clap...Awesome dude...Awesome,,,

7140929
Spember? Is that what we're calling it? That sounds rather unpleasant, how about Embike? I mean, there's certainly a lot of "riding" going on.

7144942
I'm personally fine with either, but I prefer Spember because it flows better to me. But that's just me.

Ember seems a bit out of character here. Not at all as tsundere...

plz let there be more chapters!

7145753
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's a bit off. For me it's her dialogue, I don't recall Ember ever being so formal, I mean I get it, she's a Princess (or Dragon Lord/Lady, whatever) but she sounds much too composed and eloquent.

Found a pretty good example:

Ember nodded softly, “Yes, I do recall her. A rather excitable pony, she seemed to be.”

The vocab's off, and funnily enough that second sentence sounds like how Yoda would say.

7145753

a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Keyword: Initially

There's no reason for Ember to continue being tsundere after she's already good friends with Spike.


7145921
I blame her voice actor for making her sound almost identical to Luna. That's where a lot of her formality is coming from, at least for me.

Comment posted by Truthseeker deleted Apr 21st, 2016
Comment posted by DUCKaPIE15 deleted Apr 21st, 2016

Meanwhile, just outside the door, a rather pleased sigh echoed through the halls, followed by the sound of a quill scratching against paper; the owner of the castle herself sitting beside the door, with one fore-hoof on a small book, and the other between her thighs. “Mmnh, how fascinating...dragons adapting to pony mating habits...so much to learn!”

media.giphy.com/media/1LgB3PLIC01AA/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/xTiTncNKmlEXgmiEZa/giphy.gif
Fantastic! Ember's not understanding and Spike's eagerness really made my day! Good job, mate!

“Mmnh, how fascinating...dragons adapting to pony mating habits...so much to learn!”

Oh yeah! Make it hot, with a very likely sequel in the future. Great job! Like the hints about this not being, Spike's, first time having sex, or who he may or may not have had sex with.:moustache: :twilightsmile::raritywink:


Please make another chapter!
:pinkiehappy::fluttershysad:

7150396
Check the dates.

This story posted: April 19th
That image posted: April 21st

“Why do they do it, then? And how do the females not produce offspring?”

It seems Spike forgot to answer the second question. Uh oh...

Might make extra chapter(s) with more sexytimes if there's enough demand for it

I'm pretty sure a lengthy stay in the feature box qualifies.

:moustache:: “Ah...I’ve n-never done this with a dragon before...nngh, you feel amazing, your highness…!”

Is that an implied RariSpike?

So, he explained why ponies are mating a lot, but he didn't say how they do it without creating offspring...


Meanwhile Twilight was doing active field research on the topic 'Dragon Mating'.
Crap, you had the idea already...


Good story!

Before clicking the like-button: 357 Likes
After clicking the like button: 397 Likes
I have a feeling I'm not the only one...

I'm looking at the incomplete-tag and hope for more chapters.
(Whenever you are ready.)

Ceiling Twilight strikes again, Also Really looking forward to the next installment.

7151629
Well yeah, of course. Surprised this stayed featured for so long.

Also,
>mfw senpai notices me

Comment posted by GamerGoddessDin deleted Apr 29th, 2016

7153158 Ever heard of a thing called an Estrus Cycle? It would seem that (at least in this stories version of the world) both ponies and dragons have such a thing.

Login or register to comment