• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 10,783 Views, 92 Comments

Outmaneuvered - Karrakaz



After a long day of dealing with the minutia of ruling a country, Celestia wants nothing more than fall over and sleep. Her unexpected guest just wants to cuddle.

  • ...
24
 92
 10,783
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Well hell now you need to take the completed tag and pull it. Keep this going it's great. Was surprised to see a bonus chapter. Good read all around. Hope to see more in the future. :twilightsmile:

SQL pls‽ I really loved this, and am hoping for more

Heheheheh. Luna, you naughty filly you. :trollestia:

Twilunestia for the win.

Luna has yet to adapt such modern things like privacy i see. I wonder if having the job of seeing peoples dreams kinda encorages her snooping when awake.

Wonderful little bit to end this on.

Sequel with Twilunestia?

I'd like to think they knew.
Makes it way way kinkier.

6518581 The way Twilight said "Princess" almost makes me think she knows she's there, that magic from the bathroom was all over, could have detected Luna, and it turns Twilight on even more... Been awesome if she looked Luna in the eyes when she did. She did even mention Luna teaching her to Shadowmeld so maybe she knows she's there.

I request another! Twas a great thing you made here and probably the only twilestia ship I like!

Huzzah! The sex shall be doubled!

Twiluna is on the horizon

Twilunestia incoming !
Twilight , you lucky mare...
Then again , given her name , it might be destiny :trollestia:

While certainly well done, this chapter feels a little bit at odds with the rest of the story. The thought is fun, but Luna's behavior seems kind of mean. Celestia's exhibitionist fantasies suggest that she might be fine with it, but it sounds like this level of intimacy was a very big step for Twilight. She would presumably be mortified, if she were to find out. It's also extremely disrespectful of Luna that she is even considering physically intruding on their relationship.

Someone definitely needs to kick her ass. Maybe after that, she can be allowed to participate.

This ending deserves a sequel...

Don't stop now...

6526576
Except, when you consider the mind meld (which obviously affected Twilight) and the possibility that they knew Luna was there, while still disrespectful of their privacy, it's entirely possible that Twilight was indulging Celestia in her previous consideration of exhibitionism.

Or that Twilight found the idea of publicly marking Celestia as hers enticing. Or both

6566096
Eh, I don't know. It seems like a pretty big jump considering the starting point. Plus, it's not like the knowledge of something instantly makes you comfortable with it.

6566347
You're right that just knowing something doesn't make someone comfortable with it, but then again, in the space of what is probably less than an hour, Twilight goes from self-doubting and terrified that she'll make a mistake to making her move on Celestia. Either she's a lot better at adapting than given credit, or something is overriding her usual demeanor.

6515732 I prefer my databases like I prefer my sex partners: non-relational.

6568551 That was great, all the points for you

Any chance of there being more to this particular story? Love the idea of a horny voyer Luna.

6576747

Not in this story, though I might, at some point, write a sequel.

I think I agree with pondercolt, I do not expect Celestia and Twilight will allow Luna into their relationship without a very good explanation, but also this could turn into a sad fic of everything going wrong because of it.

That was great. :trollestia: I would love to see a TwiLunEstia chapter but this was great. :twilightsmile: I also liked Celestia at the end there "Fuck Court" :trollestia: This was a very well written and cute story nicely done :twilightsmile:

Commence read.

Dang Luna.

6579442 Please do. This is going in a very intriguing direction! :moustache:

6579442
Another story I want to see continued, great writing !

I absolutely adore how you captured their personalities just so perfectly in this. Poor, neurotic Twilight. :rainbowlaugh:

Count me in with the others; that bonus chapter is crying out for a sequel. :pinkiehappy:

I absolutely adore this story, I come back and reread and love it even more. I do hope you make a sequel with Luna.

Actually on that note, how the hell have I not added this to my like list before now?

Login or register to comment