• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,332 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,332

Chapter 17: While at the other Side of Bolt Universe

Chapter 18: While at the Other Side of Bolt Universe
Written by: Raikiry

Edited by: Trader_Jack

Ah yes, the sun is rising, the birds are singing, and I can see my new friend Daniel playing with his little brother in the beach, peace and quiet. Now the question remains is “HOW IN THE BLUEBERRY HILL I GOT INTO THIS DARE!!!!” Oh and of course me, Lightning Bolt, getting caught up with a stupid dare. And yes, you guess it, Rainbow Dash.


With who did she dare? Oh, let’s say he is a hero and is laughing so hard that Pip was wondering what was funny.


“Okay, and why I have to do this?!” I scream to Rainbow.


“So you can prove that you can be braver than Daniel over there.”


“Oh well look at that, I’m not. Now get me down from here!!!” I scream even louder.


“Oh don’t be a crybaby. You will be fine…I think.” This caught my attention.


“Wait, you think?!”


“THREETWOONE GO!!!” Rainbow cuts the rope and sends me flying across the beach while I saw a glimpse of Daniel dying of laughter.

--------------------Back at Canterlot High--------------------

Yo, it’s Shadow here and I think I'll take care of the narration from here since the Bolt is out of commission…well anyways it was a bright sunny day in Canterlot, and supposedly it was a Saturday. I was helping with my sister out in the pet shop, since there wasn’t nothing left to do.


“Howdy Fluttershy! Howdy Shadow!” Applejack said with a smile on her face and entering the shop.


“Oh hi, Applejack. What brings you here.” Fluttershy asks.


“Oh well, yeah. See, I saw a western place that was about to open up and I was wondering if you two would like to come tonight?” Applejack explained.


“Sure, it sounds fun,” I said with a smile on my face. I kinda like to relax for tonight.


“Oh I don’t know. Maybe you two should go, I'll tell mother that you will be out tonight, Shadow,” Fluttershy said.


“Are you sure sis? I mean it sounds kinda fun and you’re going to miss out?” I ask with a worry tone for my sister.


“Its okay, don’t worry. You have fun tonight. In a matter of fact, while you're at it, I have Rarity’s notebook she lend me and I was wondering if you can head to Rarity’s with Applejack.” Fluttershy said giving me the notebook and I walk towards Applejack.


“Sure, there’s no problem at all,” I said.


“Ok, be careful out there,” she said. While she disappears in the back of the shop


“Well Applejack, want to go to Rarity’s and give her the notebook back and see what she’s doing?” I ask.


“Sure thing, partner. Let’s get going.” And with that, Applejack and me started walking towards Rarity’s house.


While I was walking down the road to Rarity’s house, I notice a hint of shyness in Applejack. Wait shouldn’t I be the shy one? Maybe I should ask her about things. Maybe start a conversation with her.



“So Shadow!” She spoke first.


“Um yeah?” I said.


“Anything new lately?” Applejack said.


“Um no, not really. And you?” I ask.


“Um no…well my sister, Apple Bloom, is starting a magic show so she can post it on the ah…what's it called? V internet?” Applejack said.


“You mean Internet?” I corrected her.


Yeah that’s it!” A moment of silent flew across us and it was very awkward right now. Man, where’s Bolt when you need him.

-------------------Back at Alternate universe-------------------

-


“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”


“OH MAN SHIT I IMA ABOUT TO PEE MYSELF” Daniel fell onto the floor.


“Oh, crap basket. He is so going to kill me,” Rainbow said while Pinkie is looking at Bolt with binoculars


“I can't believe he’s still flying,” Pinkie said.

--------------------Back at Canterlot--------------------

Applejack and I were still walking towards Rarity’s house and it was still awkward with Applejack. I wonder if I can start a conversation.


“Hey Applejack. Anyone in school you have an eye on.” Why in sam hills I said that.



“Oh what um………..kinda.” She blushes


“Oh really?” Well, I guess it’s away from the awkwardness. “What’s he’s like?” I ask.



“Well, he’s nice, little shy, very handsome, and I can't stop the feeling that when I am around him I feel…safe.” Applejack shoots a smile at me.



“Well, who ever he is, I hope he can be happy with you and accept your feelings.” I said.



“Yeah…I really hope so too.” She said



“We’re here,” I said to Applejack, getting her to look at the purple house.



At the hint of my eye, I notice someone with Rarity in her home. It was Rare Order sharing a laugh with Rarity. Well, its time to knock the door to let them know we’re here.


Three knocks it took for someone to answer the door, it was Rarity’s little sister, Sweetie Bell. She looks up to Applejack and me.


“Oh hey Applejack, hey Shadow. What brings you here?” she asks.


“Well sugar cube, were here to deliver your sister’s notebook back and to see if she wants to join Shadow and me to a western club that just open up,” Applejack explains.


“Wait, like a double date?” Sweetie Bell said making Applejack and me blush like the wine red.


“No, no. I mean like friends,” Applejack said while hiding her blush with her hat.


“Oh, well my sis is in the living room with her crush.” With that, she ran upstairs and left the front door open letting us go inside.
We enter the house and went directly towards the living room while looking at Rare and Rarity share a good laugh. Later they notice us coming in.


“Oh Applejack, Shadow. What a splendid surprise. What brings you two here?” she asks.


“Oh well,” I handed over the notebook to her. “Fluttershy told us to thank you for letting her borrow your notebook,” I said.


“Well, not a problem darling. If she needs anything else, you can count me on anything.” she said.


“Also, Shadow and I are going to a western club and was wondering if you like to come check it out,” Applejack asks.


“Oh, well I guess we can go, but not like we are now,” Rarity said.


“What do you mean?” I ask.


“Oh, just be here before the sun goes down and I’ll have an outfit ready for us. I just need Applejack’s help. In the meantime, Shadow can you accompany Rare to a store just a few block away.” Rarity said getting Rare to nod to an agreement and walk outside.


I didn’t mind but, what the real question was why an outfit to go to the western club? Well, I guess I'll ask later. I calmly walk outside meeting Rare who was with his cell trying to text someone. “Hey, Dude who you texting?” I ask.


“Oh, um just Bolt. He hasn't answer any of my messages. Like, what the freak man, I would have thought he could join us with RD and Pinkie, but no answer.” He said while putting his phone in his pocket.


“Speaking of them. I haven't seen them since yesterday. What could they be up to?” I said crossing my arms and wondering.

--------------------Alternate Universes--------------------

“So tell me your sorry,” I said while I see a rainbow in the same exact position I was a minute ago.


“I’m sorry, so please be a good friend and don’t cut the rope.” She said looking far off of the beach. Did I mention she had her wing tied up?


“Oh what, be a great friend and cut the rope and see you fly?” I said with a hint of sarcasm.


“Wha-no I didn’t-“


“Ok see you in five minutes!” I said cutting the rope and sending her flying off and hearing her scream off the distant.

--------------------Canterlot--------------------

Two hours past and Rare and I were walking back to Rarity’s place to get ready for the club. As we were walking, an odd question came from Rare.


“Hey Dude. Can I ask you something?” he said.


“Sure, shoot.” I kept walking the path to Rarity’s.


“What do you think of me?” Ok, let me stop him right there.


I said, “Ok I don’t swing that way, I can be your friend but-”


“Wait what. No, I meant what do you think of me, like am I a bad friend or something like that,” he said putting his hand in his pocket.


“Oh.” I said while we kept walking “I don’t know, I mean you’re a cool friend. We met last week, but still you’re cool.”


“Really thanks…to tell you the truth I never had an another friend except Rarity, so I guess you and Bolt are my two new friends…well guy friends…” he said getting a smile on his face.


“Well I just moved here last week, so I guess were on the same page,” I said. “ So if anything is on your mind let me or Bolt know. We all are friends here,” I said patting his back.


“Yeah…thanks.” We arrive at Rarity’s and Rare opened the door, revealing Rarity and Applejack in a beautiful western clothing.


“Ah, darlings. You're just in time. Come, your outfit is in the back just go get ready. Gilda and Lightning Dust are going to meet us over there.” She said while leading us to the back of her house.


We enter the room and closed the door behind us. There was nothing, just pitch black. Rare tried to find the light and a success happened that he found it showing two cowboy outfits.


“For a friend, she really likes to take this overboard.” I said looking at Rare who was inspecting the outfit.


“Well, no time for arguing. Let's get ready and get a move on,” Rare said while tossing one of the outfits towards me.


“Alright, alright.” Well I guess it’s time to try this outfit on.


Few minutes have past and Rare and me came out the room well dressed as a cowboy, Rare was wearing a black and white cowboy outfit with a black hat. While I was wearing the same but the colors were in the opposite way.


“Well, now you two look handsome. Well, no time to waste, let go to the club.” She said pulling Rare to the arms and going outside while


Applejack showed a hint of red in her face inspecting my outfit.


“Is everything ok Applejack?” I ask.


“What…what, oh sorry, um we should go to the club…heh.” She bumps herself in the wall.


“Oh, are you okay?” I ask worriedly.


“Yeah, yeah…um let’s go.” She left the room and I swear I could hear a little whisper from her ‘nice going AJ’ or it must be my imagination.



Well Rarity, Rare, Applejack, and me took a full twenty minute walk to the club, and when we arrive it was full, like literally. I really didn’t know if we could get in. We started walking to the back of the line when later on we noticed Gilda and Lightning Dust coming to the area.


“Hey there Dweebs. Kept you waiting.” It appeared she likes to address us as that, but it didn’t bother us. “So why you guys in the line?” she asks.


“We’re suppose to enter the club aren't we,” Applejack said.


“Wait you thought,” she laughs, getting all of us confuse on what's going on. “No…no sorry its just that they won't let us in, so I heard a rumor from the back of the club teenager made their own western club just for us teens.” Gilda whispers.


“Yeah, so get your party butts out that line and let go get some real partying!” Lightning Bolt said while leading us to the secret entrance to the teen club.


We follow Gilda and Lightning and found us in a dead end but later notice Gilda knocking in the wall revealing a slide door opening and showing a bodyguard. He had a green apple as a tag and he was too big. If I’m not mistaken isn't this-


“Big Mac what are you doing here!” Applejack screamed.


“Oh hey AJ. I needed the bits, so they hired me to be a bodyguard in this here club. You guys are coming in or not?” he said


“EEEYUP!” Everyone said except AJ and me.


“Well go on in.” he said letting us all inside while closing the door behind us.


The room was pumping and everyone was dancing western style. It showed multiple boys and girls from our school. And I think I see Vinyl handling the bar. So we all went our separate ways and Applejack and me went to say hi to Vinyl.


“Hey Vinyl,” we said.


“Oh hey there. How are you guys,” Vinyl said greeting us, but then was looking at the full room like she was looking for someone “Hey *Cough* Is Bolt here,” she said.


“Sorry to disappoint cowgirl, but Mr. Popular isn't here. Neither is Rainbow or Pinkie. I tried to contact them but no answer.” Applejack said.


“Drats…well, I guess maybe another time…hey AJ, I hope I’m not bothering you, but can you get this drinks to those fellows over there in that table,” Vinyl said giving her a couple of sodas to her.


“Sure there’s no problem” She grab the drink and went towards them.


“Hey, Shadow is it?” Vinyl asks.


“Um yes…” I said.


“Hey, that was some sick drum beat you did there back at School.” Vinyl complicated my skill at music class with Bolt.


“Oh thanks. It was nothing. I use to practice when I was little,” I said.


“Oh cool…hey when you can tell Bolt…that the school is going to make another battle of the bands,” she said.


“Wait, didn’t my sister said the last battle of the bands was all out war?" I ask with a derp face.


“Yeah, but this time they won't be freaky magical monster trying to control us.” Vinyl said. While reaching out a flier that supposes to send out this Monday and gave it to me, but I guess having this type of friend has a shortcut.


“You need to have six members of your group to enter in the contest.” I read out loud. “But there's only three of us.” I look at Vinyl.


“You can figure something out.” She said giving a wink and cleaning her bar.


A tap was felt behind me, making me turn around and noticing it was Rare with a serious look “ Hey dude, what's up.” I ask.


He points me to the direction that Applejack went to give the customers order and I see three holding and looking at her and feeling up at her.

“Come here honey I can show you a good rodeo.” One of them said.


Well, my instinct of being good friends come in and went walking towards there. I guess I wasn’t scared. I have Rare watching my back. I walk towards the men at the bar who didn’t want to let go of Applejack and notice me walking towards them.


I didn’t think, I just act. I grab the guy’s shirt and came face to face with a mind. A moment of silence was in the room and I look at Applejack.


“Are you okay Applejack?” I ask.


“Yeah. Thanks,” she said.


I look at the guy who had a smirk on his face and I had only one thing to say to this guy “Leave the lady alone.” I said.


“Did you just try to do a cowboy accent?” Rare said from behind me.


“Not helping Rare,” I scream.


“Sorry.”


I look at the guy who was about to laugh but then smiled and came closer to my face “Make me cowboy.” Okay, I was about one hit away to punch this guy until Vinyl whistle at us getting out attention.


“Hey, no fighting boys if you want to settle this you know what to do.” No, I don’t know what to do.


“HIT IT!” Music start playing and then I understand what she meant and I let go of the guy while we prepare to start the battle.


“Oh, I can’t stand this!” Applejack said getting in the dance. Getting everyone whistle at her beauty. And bit-by-bit she winks at me and looks at
the thug who was in front of me, and she rips her long skirt.


“Wow, good job Rarity,” Rare said.


“Well, it a women job to come prepare.” She said while blowing an Invisible gun in her hand.

……
………
…………
……………
He fled the battle getting the victory for me. Applejack was smiling, and to tell you the truth, this was the most fun we had when I came to this town.


“You got some pretty sick dance moves Sugar Cube,” Applejack said.


“Well. My dad shows it to me.” I smile.


“um....Come on. Let’s get back to the others.”


“um....yeah that a Great idea.”


With that, we went back to the others and continue having fun at the club. Wherever Bolt is, he just miss out one hell of a party.

------------Alternative Universe---------------------

I swing my head and felt a cold chill in my back like someone was speaking of me.


“Is something wrong dude?” Daniel asks while eating an energy bar.


“Um, I think I just thought someone was behind me…” I said while continue seeing Rainbow and Pinkie having fun at the beach.


“Hey Bolt, can I ask something.” He said while looking down at the sand.


“Sure,” I said.


“Well I was thinking about my life here and I don’t know…” He looks at me.


I look at him while silence filled the area around us. “Can I go to your universe and live there.” He asks getting me shocked on leaving this place.

“Oh wow.” Great another problem has come to my doorstep.

----------------------End of Chapter 17-------------------------

Comments ( 7 )

Nice chapter as all ways.

Yay new chapter

Alright! A new chapter! That party at the western club was awesome! :rainbowdetermined2:

Alright Awesome! Nice job Rarkiry. I didn’t think, I just act. I think it's acted. “Wait, didn’t my sister said the last battle of the bands was all out war?” it's say not said said is past tense.

“Well, now you two look handsome. Well, no time to waste, let go to the club.” She said pulling Rare to the arms and going outside while
Applejack showed a hint of red in her face inspecting my outfit.
“Is everything ok Applejack?” I ask.
“What…what, oh sorry, um we should go to the club…heh.” She bumps herself in the wall.
“Oh, are you okay?” I ask worriedly.
“Yeah, yeah…um let’s go.” She left the room and I swear I could hear a little whisper from her ‘nice going AJ’ or it must be my imagination.

“Hey Applejack. Anyone in school you have an eye on.” Why in sam hills I said that.
“Oh what um………..kinda.” She blushes
“Oh really?” Well, I guess it’s away from the awkwardness. “What’s he’s like?” I ask.
“Well, he’s nice, little shy, very handsome, and I can't stop the feeling that when I am around him I feel…safe.” Applejack shoots a smile at me.
“Well, who ever he is, I hope he can be happy with you and accept your feelings.” I said.
“Yeah…I really hope so too.” She said
“We’re here,” I said to Applejack, getting her to look at the purple house.

Many great moments it was great to see this story updated great work man. The two above were my favorite.

7261841 Thank you ill fix it Right Away.

7262055 No problem. Always willing to help out a fellow author.

I look at him while silence filled the area around us. “Can I go to your universe and live there.” He asks getting me shocked on leaving this place.

Hell no

Login or register to comment