• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,326 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,326

Chapter 10: Webstatic

Chapter 10: Webtastic
Written by: Raikiry
Edited by:Trader_Jack

There I was, finally going to see whom my secret admirer was. I was thinking in my head, who could it be? I wonder if she will take it ok if I let her down gently. I don’t want to hurt her. I've been in this school for two weeks now and I’m already getting love letters. I wasn’t in my old school.


Thoughts were roaming around my head saying, should I give her a chance. Should I tell her, let be friends. Am I scared?
I looked at her one more time and she walking towards me, and something seems off. At the distant it looks like a female figure, but now it's forming a male figure and looks oddly familiar.


I walk towards the so-called secret admirer and notice that it was Shining Armor with an energy drink. I thought for a moment. The letter never said it was a girl. It could have been any gender and by the looks of it, no one is in the roof except Shining and me.


Could this mean he is my secret admirer? I thought he was dating Candace. This can't be right, but I needed to see.
I went towards him and he finally notices that I was next to him. He gave me a smile and wave at me.


“Oh hey, dude.” Shining said.


“Hey, Armor. Um, I need to ask you something,” I said trying to pull out the love letter out my pocket.


He looks at the letter, and then looks at me “Um sure. What’s up?”


“Are you my secret admirer?” I ask Shining.


No words were heard. The roof fell silent. Only the wind could be heard under our ears.


He looks at me with his eyes widen and said. “God I hope not.”


“I dodge the bullet. It wasn’t him. All thou if Shining was a girl, I didn’t mind trying it,” I said out loud, getting Armor’s attention.


“DUDE!” Shining scream.


“Whoops did I say out loud?” I said giving him a cheap smile.


“Yeah you kinda did,” Shining said.


I apologize to Armor and the roof fell silent again. Then he looked at me for a second. It seems he’s going to ask a question.


“Was I hot as a girl?” I got caught off guard. I just look at Shining with a face saying this never happen.



Shining was about to tell me something but we were interrupted by the door behind us. Revealing a little girl with silver hair and glasses coming towards me.


“Um, excuse me. Are you Lightning Bolt?” She asks.


“Yes, that’s me. What can I help you, little girl?” I crouch down to her level.


“Well, I invited you here to tell you my love. Towards you,” she said, getting the whole roof into silent once again.


The roof felt silent. The only thing I could hear was Shining holding his laughter from behind me. Well, the letter didn’t say what her age was.


“Um, that’s sweet, miss?” I ask her name.



“Silver Spoon. But for you, you can call me Silvery Future Girlfriend,” She said getting all flirty with me.



Ok, awkward. Need to do something here. “Well Silver Spoon, I am grateful for the offer but-” I was cut off once again. But this time, I was glad I was cutoff. I really didn’t know how to handle this right now.


“BOLT!” The cutie mark crusaders appear on the roof and runs towards me.


“Hey, girls. How can I help?” I really hope I can help so I can think of something later.



“You see, remember when you said you would think of us.” I nodded, remembering that promise to them.



“Well, you see, maybe you can help us in our video. See, me and the girls are trying to do something interesting in the next video but we need you in it. And we kinda need a real genius to handle the camera and technology,” the cutie mark crusader finally said to me.


“Well girls, I could help but-” I was cut off by a Silver Spoon.


“Well if you want my future husband to help, I’ll gladly lend him to you,” Silver said with pride. Wait, husband?!


“Well okay. What do you say, Bolt?” Scootaloo said.


“Well I was going to fix something here but I guess I can help.” I turn around to tell Shining to fix this but I saw him giving my number to Silver Spoon and she gave him a twenty-dollar bill. Traitor!


“Yay! Alright, now we need a tech expert.” Sweetie belle said.



“I think I can help with that.” Sunset appears to us, giving us a wave of hello.



“Oh Sunset, since when did you get here?” I ask.


“Well I was looking for Shining, and I bump into you guys and heard about your video. I know this guy. He’s great with tech,” she said.


“Great, where is he?” I ask.


Sunset thought for a moment of where this guy is, and she remembers and said he might be in the laboratory of the school.


“Thanks. Let’s go, girls,” I said to the crusaders, and they follow me. The last I heard was Silver saying don’t forget to call and I'm going to wonder how I’m going to fix this.


Few minutes past and we were getting close to the laboratory. Well, I think I was still new in this place and I didn’t know where was it. Well until I heard huge explosion getting me and the girls attention.


We ran towards the source and notice a classroom with smoke. I got in there and was trying to clear out the smoke revealing a girl with a smile on her face. Her hair was like light blue with a trace of darker blue.


I walk towards her. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.


“THAT WAS FUN!” she said. “Oh, hello”


“Um hello. Um, I’m looking for someone who is an expert in tech. And if nobody else is in here, that must be you. Sunset must have mistaken you for him,” I said trying to give her a handshake.


“Oh no, I'm not. You must be looking for my sister’s boyfriend,” she said


“Oh um ok. So where is he?” I said looking around the classroom.


“Over there, in that big broken wall.” I turn around and notice a huge hole in the wall with an unconscious guy on the floor.


“Never again,” He said finally getting his senses back.


I look at him getting up and walk past me, hitting the girl on the head.


“I said don’t mix them together. Huh, no wonder Aria didn’t want you as a lab partner,” he said while noticing me behind him. “Oh, excuse me. I didn’t notice you,” he said examining me up and down. “Ah yes, you must be the hotshot of the school, and no she taken.”


I was confused at the answer. What did he mean taken? “Um hi. My name’s Lightning Bolt. I never notice you in school before.” I said trying to give him a handshake.


“Hmm…name’s Gear Works. Gears for short.” He gladly accepts my handshake.


“Well, Gears. I’m here to see if you can help me on camera and tech. I’m helping these three girls doing something.” Gears turn his head towards the crusaders and smiles at them.


“Hey girls, how are you?” he greatly said.


“Hey, Gears. How are you and Aria doing?” Scootaloo said.


“Well, she fine,” Gears said and turns towards me, looking at me, waiting for a response. “Well, seeing it’s you girls who need help, I’ll gladly help.”


Gears turned around to the girl who it seems is using her phone. “Um, this is Sonata Dusk, Bolt. She my girlfriend’s sister,” he said.


“Um, nice to meet you,” I greatly said getting her to laugh.


“Aria needed to see this. You flew like a rocket when I mix those chemicals.” Gears turned around before he got his stuff and whisper something in Sonata ear, making her tremble and deleting the video.


We left the laboratory, and I was curious as to what he said to Sonata that made her delete the video of him in the room.


“Oh, I said I would hide her favorite taco plushy for a whole week,” He said grinning.

------------End of Chapter 10--------------

Well, step one complete. Now, step two is getting a camera and tech stuff. It’s going to be a long day.