• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,330 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,330

Chapter 14: A Missing Hero Part I

Chapter 14: A Missing Hero, Part 1
Written By: Raikiry

So there I was with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, getting into another Universe Vortex that Celestia tried to send us back to our own world. So minutes pass by and it felt an eternity. The girls and I were circling around and around, at some point I saw Pinkie with a bicycle and with a witch hat.


“Really...” Rainbow said cocking her eyebrow.


“What. It’s a classic, my pretty!” Pinkie said while laughing like a witch.


I look at the girls and notice that we aren’t in the void any more or Vortex. I look down and the worse has come. I was free falling…again.
“GIRLS!” I screamed.


Rainbow Dash and Pinkie look at me and notice that we were free falling. Rainbow was looking down and saw her life flash before her own eyes. But then I notice that Rainbow was still full of fur and had her wings. An idea came to my head.


I tried to come close to Pinkie and hold her and then I look at Rainbow.



“Okay, Rainbow listen. You still have you wings. Gears told me you know how to fly. If you can use your wings so Pinkie and me can land safely!” I yelled on top of my longs so Rainbow Dash could understand.


She notices she had her wings and had a big smirk. She started flapping her wings and look at us. She went full speed for us and grabs us in time. But the time was horrible we were about to make a terrible landing.




“Um. Bolt, I’m sorry to say this late but, how do I land?” Rainbow said while we are flying down at full speed and she gives me a cheapish smile.
Great. Well, this is going to hurt. I grab both of them and prepared for a full force landing. I hit the branch of a tree and hit the green color grass and felt pain all over my body. I open my eyes and saw Rainbow and Pinkie okay. I sigh and felt a pain on my shoulder because of the landing.


I look at the girls one more time and notice they are unconscious. Must have been when we were preparing to land, they fainted. I got up from the ground and felt some pain, but I ignore it. I needed to see if we were back home.


I look around the area and notice a castle, meaning we are in the same place, but in a different universe.



“OVER HERE I HEARD!” A mysterious little boy’s voice was heard.



I panic. I needed to find away to hide. Not just me, but the girls. If I’m correct, this universe’s self would be here and I really don’t want them to meet. I carried Rainbow Dash into a nearby bush and went to Pinkie Pie and carried her to the same area. Again I felt a terrible pain on my shoulder. I kneeled down and was holding the pain.


“Over there I see someone. It might be him!” I couldn’t react. I was in so much pain that I was unable to move.



“Daniel!” I look at the boy and his smile turns into a disappointed face. Who’s Daniel? “Wait, you’re not Daniel,” the boy said trying to step back away from me.


“Sorry, name’s Bolt. There's no Daniel Here.” I said greeting through my teeth.


“Pip!” Another voice was heard behind the boy. Pip...huh well, that’s a nice name. Oh, I hope he's not call who I think he is called.


The figure appears behind Pip, revealing a purple male dragon looking at Pip. “Pip you should wait for me. Who knows what could have landed here.” He was cut off when he notices me in the ground. “Another human. Pip! Stay away from him. He might be friends with Tom and Chuck,” the purple dragon said.


“Who are Tom and Chuck? I know a Tom and Jerry. If that what you mean.” I joke to get in his good side but the pain had another plan.


“Oh, a joker huh. Well, you aren’t hurting us. Like Tom and Chuck, you going to the dungeon. I’m warning you. I've been trained by a true hero.” He was cut off when he heard noises in the bush behind me.


“Ugh...Bolt, where are you…” Rainbow said while getting up.


This got the purple dragon angry. Like someone ate his last cookie. “Rainbow! What are you doing here?” The dragon said with a dead tone voice.


Rainbow looks at the dragon up and down and notices me on the ground with pain. “Bolt!” she said coming to my aid. “Are you okay?” Rainbow said checking my wounds.


“Yeah. It was just a scratch. Also, I hid you guys cause who knows if you going to bump in your own self here. But scratch that.” I said while looking at the dragon that had Pip behind him.


“I don’t care, you’re hurt!” Rainbow said and started looking at Spike. “Hey, you purple thing. Get someone to help us. My friend is really badly injured!” Rainbow said.


“Thing! Oh okay, now we are going to name your friend a thing.” The dragon blew fire out of his nostril with pure anger.


“What are you talking about? I hardly know you. Now please get help!” Rainbow said.


“What do you mean you don’t know me, I been your friend for twenty years and your saying you don’t know me!” The dragon blew a full length of fire of how angry he was right now.


“Ugh. I got no time for this. PINKIE!” Rainbow yelled.


“Five more minutes Mrs. Cake.” Pinkie snore.


“Pinkie!” Rainbow yelled the second time getting her to wake up.


“What!” she got up and look at the purple dragon and then notice me on the ground feeling a lot of pain and worse than before. “Ohmygosh! Bolt, are you okay.”


Pinkie went by my side and Rainbow and Pinkie helped me up, putting me in a sitting position. “Yeah I’m fine, I just feel a lot of pain right now,” I said trying not to move too much.


“Pinkie!” the dragon yelled.


“Wow, my name is very famous today,” Pinkie giggle and turn around to the dragon. “Cool, a dragon,” Pinkie said.


“Don’t tell me you don't know me either”, the purple dragon said.


“Nope sorry. Now please.” Pinkie inhales some air. “GET HELP!” This got the purple dragon startled and backing away a bit.


“Forget him Pinkie. Let’s go to the nearest town.” Rainbow said.


“No. We’re in another universe. We might bump into your self. I don’t want that. Look, just disguise yourself, then let go to the nearest point.” I look at the dragon. “Look I know what you’re thinking, but these aren’t your friends from this universe and I want to keep this a secret from anyone else so please keep this secret.” I plead.


“Wait…Universe…another human…what in the name of Celestia is going on!” the purple dragon yelled.



“Look I'll promise I’ll tell you later, but for now, can you get disguises for them,” I said.


“I can get them!” Everyone looks at Pip “There are old robes in Daniel’s room. You can disguise themselves with those,” Pip said who started jogging to get the disguises.


“Pip what are you doing. This might be a trick!” The dragon yelled making Pip stop.


“No, it might not be a Trick.” Pip turn around and look at Spike. “Somehow I can tell he’s telling the truth. And besides, you and Will yelled to the girls a minute ago. They might be still at the tree house.” This got the dragon to think for a moment and then realizes he was right.


The dragon looked at Rainbow Dash and Pinkie and back at Pip. “Okay, go get the disguises.” The dragon went towards my aid see if I have some serious injuries.


Pip ran to get the costume while the dragon was checking me. If this gets more interesting I might have my own adventures.


“I’m so sorry,” he said.


“Don’t apologize I might react the same way if you see an alien in your universe.” I laugh.


“Yeah, but I got used to it cause someone that disappeared is also a human.” I look at the dragon. “Oh right, name’s Spike by the way.”


“Bolt. Lightning Bolt” I said, “What do you mean disappeared?”


“Well, I know we just met, but you seem a cool guy” Spike said, “Couple of days ago there was an incident that involved two humans kidnapping Pip.” He faces the way that Pip went.


“So a friend…well more like a brother to me he, is a hero in this universe. He has magical powers and can defeat any monster that came his way. He has these black angel wings. They’re just amazing.” I look at Spike and seeing his reaction to the description of Daniel he really does admire this human. Wait? Wings, powers, what?


“It sounds like it came out of the movie Legion for me.” Rainbow comment while she was at my side.


“If I wasn’t injured I would of hit you in the head.” I joke.


“Now you can't big guy. Now relax until the squirt comes back.” Rainbow said.


I look at Spike and told him to continue. “Well, we heard that Pip was captured and followed to the kidnappers’ hideout. We found them of course, but then one of the humans had a magic device called a gun and said that device can kill anything.”


I saw Spike looking depress more and more while telling the story. “I was so scared, I really didn’t know what to do. And then they show Pip.” Spike started to cry. “They shot Pip. In my own eyes, I saw a friend, a little brother, die before my very eyes.”


“In that moment, when Daniel saw Pip’s body on the floor, he lost it. He released a demon inside of him and that every pony got shocked and terrified. I thought we also lost Daniel but he came back to his senses and then he had a new power that could revive Pip. We were relieved.”


“The two days later. We couldn’t find Daniel. He’s like disappear. We later found out that our friends couldn’t trust him any more cause they think he’s some kind of monster. With that, he left Ponyville and who knows where in Celestia's name he is now.” He looks at Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, who is pulling out a tissue and blowing her nose while crying because of the story.


“That why I was furious when I saw you, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.” Spike finishes his story.


“So what Pip said, you went full outrage on your friends?” I asked.


“Oh yeah. Not just me, another human also. We’re friends of Daniel. Well, we are like family. We couldn’t stand what the girls said to him.” Spike clenched his fist.


I was about to say something, but I was interrupted when Pip came back with the robes.


“Here you are,” Pip said while giving Pinkie and Rainbow the robes.


“Okay, while they get their disguises on, we will take you to a place so I can treat you,” Spike said.


“Wait, you can treat humans?” I ask looking at Spike while he was helping me up.


“Yeah. Well a little since Daniel lives with me. I mostly heal his minor injuries.” Spike smiled.


“We’re ready!” Rainbow yelled while I see their disguises. It was perfect. Their faces were cover and hardly anyone can see them. They went to my aid and, later on, we follow Spike to the nearest town.


A minute past, and I saw ponies. But not any ponies; humanize ponies. While I was walking slowly while Pinkie and Rainbow were helping me. I heard whispers from everypony I passed by. They’re either saying ‘another human’ or ‘Who is he?’ I just ignored them and kept walking with my friends to get some help.


We arrive at a tree house and Spike opening the door revealing a depressed girl who got shock and defensive by my appearance.



“Spike! Who is that!” By the look of the colors, she might be Twilight. Heh, if she were here right now, she would freak.


“Me and Pip found him near the forest and these two are his…” Spike was trying to think a way to cover Pinkie and Rainbow.


“My friends. There are wearing robes cause they have bad burning skin and they are covering it so they won't bother anyone in your universe Twilight.”


“How do you know my name?” she asks with a suspicious look.


“Ah, crap basket.” I face palm in my thoughts.


“Spike is that you!” the sound of the male voice came above the house and revealing another human. “What the…another human!” he said.


“Yeah, yeah. Hey, he can explain later. Can we get some help?” Rainbow said trying to cover her voice so they won't recognize it.


So there I was, being treated by a human, who introduce me that his name is Will, and a strict dragon that was treating my wound. While I was being treated, I explain how I got here and then reveal to him Pinkie and Rainbow, getting him a bit angry. But then, I explain they are not from this universe.

While he realizes it, he faints. Luckily, Twilight needed to grab some groceries and we could keep this secret from her. A minute later, Will gets back to his senses and explained to me how he got in this world.


By his story, it wasn’t pretty. I was trying to recover while I saw Will and Spike’s depressed looking out the window.


“Is everything okay guys?” I ask.


“Oh, sorry Bolt, but we’re worried about Daniel.” Will said.


“Oh, by the looks of it, maybe he’s getting his head straight. You know, getting some alone time.” I said. I got no response from them and I notice a picture of Daniel in the room.


I thought for a moment and wonder and I thought for a moment and smiled. “Hey, whoever this human is, if I was Daniel and if he is a hero, I know he has a kind heart. Also, I would like to see if me and, you know, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie can rest in a place where we can be without anyone disturbing us.” I said.



“Um yeah, there’s an empty house next to the Everfree Forest,” said Will.


“Thanks.” I look at Rainbow and Pinkie who had fallen asleep next to me. “We leave at the crack of dawn. You won't know we were here.” I said getting rest.


“Okay, don’t worry. Stay as long as you want,” said Will, leaving the Room.

-----------------------End Chapter 14----------------------------

“Okay thanks.”


I look at the window and the sun was setting. I smiled and look at my two friends who were resting. I really hope we can go home soon.

Author's Note:

Well here it is. the next chapter of the man with six hearts now i would like to warn you there maybe grammar here and there but always enjoy the Story. Also i would like to say people keep saying there no romance or who is bolt is going to stay. ah patients my friend. now i would like to inform there are only one more slot to the oc entry of the man of six hearts. i would like to congrats to two winners who made there oc in this story. who is it you may ask? well stay tune on the man of six hearts. so anyways i would love to inform you the new chapter of a Long broken road is up. now there are alot of grammar error but further or more check it out and see what you think. also ive been taking a Short break and also my editor deserve a break and he deserve it. Big thank to Trader_Jack for checking my chapters. also like a said i was taking a short break cause i was playing the Division beta with my friends on Ps4 and it was epic. but anyways theres alot of ideas in my mind for new chapters in this stories. oh and last thing i would like to Give all you guys a brohoof who have notice My grammar but saying to not give up and it a good story. i would like to thanks you guys i really appreciate you guys help. well ive been babling long enough so i hope your enjoying the man of six heart :twilightsmile: