• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,323 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,323

Chapter 9: Someone Ask for me Love Advice

Chapter 9: Someone ask for me Love Advice
Written By: Raikiry
Edited By: Trader_Jack

It was lunchtime at school and I was enjoying my salad with Octavia. Rainbow was absent today cause of the incident of the roller coaster from yesterday. Principal Celestia was sick cause of the same incident and right now, the one in charge was Vice Principal Luna.


Well that was yesterday I like to say. As I was enjoying my meal, I was having a talk with Octavia about my little music life. I told her I grew up with a piano in my hand and from that day on I practice every instrument. As our conversation continues, her electronic dubstep best friend who entered the lunchroom interrupted us.


For some reason, she was happy, but very happy. Explanation unknown, but I was getting a feeling we were about to find out.
“Everybody, today the Vinyl Scratch, that me,” she said getting Octavia to roll her eyes, “has done something that will shock everyone of you.


Will you like to know what is it?” Vinyl asked.



“NO!” Everybody scream at her in lunchroom.



“Well that was rude!” Vinyl said crossing her arms.



“Well if I don’t ask her now she will bother me later on” Octavia said, while I gave her a chuckle and continue eating my salad.



“Well, Vinyl what did you do that will shock us?” Octavia said, getting Vinyl attention and coming towards us.



“Ah well, glad you ask Octavia. And hello there, hot stuff,” she greeted me. For some reason, she calls me hot stuff than calling me by my name.



“Anyways, yesterday I did something. I went to the mirror and said hello to the new me,” she said while she removes a wig that she was wearing. It was true. She got a haircut. Last time I saw her, she had long hair.



“Vinyl, wow. I thought you said you didn’t want to cut your hair,” Octavia said.



“Well, you see funny story,” Vinyl said taking a chair beside us. “So there I was, getting a haircut while riding a pony.” I wanted to ask why was she a riding a pony while getting a haircut. But ill let it slide.


“And I asked myself, I like this style. I'll keep it,” Vinyl said proudly of herself. “It very rare for me to get a haircut if you didn’t know hot stuff.” I got a confused face and I was looking towards Octavia.



“Yes, I even ask her if she could get a haircut cause her old hair was dreadful and she didn’t even wanted to comb it,” Octavia told me.




“Oh, that's cool. But Vinyl, what will you do when it grows back?” I asked.



“Pshh, don’t worry hot stuff. It won't grow back,” she said while pulling a paper out of her pocket. I got my receipt.” Ok, that last part was confusing and Octavia just face palm herself from that last resort.


I was about to tell her about that receipt, but a teen boy who taps me getting myself to turn around and look at the guy that is trying to get my attention stopped me.


“Um, excuse me. Are you Lighting Bolt?” the young teen asks. I nodded “Great. Um, my name is Flame Star and, you see, I kind of need your help.” Well, this was a first. I look at the guy and he was wearing a leather red Jacket with black jeans and his hair was black with a streak of flames.



“Sorry, but what help you need exactly?” I ask. The guy was nervous, getting Octavia and Vinyl confusing face towards the guy.



“Well you see, last week my girlfriend and I had a huge fight and she hasn’t talked to me since that day. And I only see her avoiding me now.” Well that’s harsh, a girl who need some space. I am no expert but this is bad. “And you see I want to read her this poem, but I am too afraid to tell this to her.” Flame Star said.



I said if he didn’t mind if I read the poem, and he didn’t mind. I grab the paper and read it while Octavia and Vinyl were reading it behind me, receive an “AWW” from them from behind.



I had to admit, the poem was good. But I was confused as how I could help.
“Ah, that’s the part I was hoping for. I was wondering if you could go to her and tell her that poem I wrote,” he said, giving me multiple thoughts that it was a horrible idea.



I mean I don’t want to make this awkward and read this poem to her. I wanted to say there must be a better way. But seeing this guy face, he really like this girl and it feels that he doesn’t want to lose her. I can't say no to him since I just met him.



“Um, alright. Let me see what I can do, ok?” I said with a nervous smile on my face.



“Oh thank you, thank you. Also, her name is Starshine,” he said while leaving the cafeteria.



I saw him leave the cafeteria, and then I read the poem once more, thinking how I am going to do this.



“Wow, Bolt that was very nice of you,” Octavia said.



“Yeah, hot stuff. So what’s your plan to go and tell her that poem?” Vinyl asks.



“I have no idea,” I said while slamming my head on the table and hearing the school bell ring.



“Well, I guess I could go and think this through while in class,” I thought to myself.



I spend three hours and was lucky that I was in my last period. The teacher didn’t come cause I didn’t know how to do this and I wanted to do this before they both leave.



I was pacing back and forth thinking of a plan to do this. Cause to tell you now I am really horrible reading poems.
I needed a way to do this but I don’t know how. I took a seat next to Vice Principal Luna’s office without knowing I am next to her office. The door open and coming in out was Vice Principle Luna noticing me strangling to form a plan.


“Um, Mister Bolt. Thou may ask why are you in state of panic.” Luna said.



i look at her and noticing now that I was next to her office. “Oh hey, Vice Principal. I'm sorry. You see, I said that I would help this guy on his girlfriend. And he gave me a poem to tell her, to say he’s very sorry.



“And what that seems to be the problem?” Luna said while I step inside her office.



“I can’t read a poem that good. I always mess up at some point, and I don’t want her to get the wrong idea,” I said. Luna was looking at me and was trying to see how can she help.



“May I see this poem you speak of?” she said. I nodded and gave her the poem. She read the poem and reveals a smile on her face “Well Bolt. This poem is unique in a way and I like every part that rhymes.” That clicks me. She mentions something that grabs my attention.



“Wait what did you say?” I ask the Vice Principal.



“I say that the poem is unique?” she said getting a confuse look.



“No before that,” I said.



“Um, that I like every part of that rhymes?” That was it. If I can't tell her the poem I could-




The bell rings the last second and I notice I’m out of time. I stated to seriously panic. I needed to think something and fast. I look at Vice Principal Luna’s table and saw a microphone that she makes her school announcement.




“Vice Principal Luna could I have permission to use your school announcement table?” She had a confused look and notice what I was about to do. She smiles and gives me the ok to use it. “Thank you.”




I rush towards the table and turned on the mic, getting all the students attention. I took out my phone and started to look for a beat to start the poem. I took a deep breath and look at the poem one last time before I do this.




“Excuse me, is this thing on? Well, whatever. I’m here to tell something to a Miss Starshine from her boyfriend, Flame star. Look he went towards me to ask for help and telling you how sorry he is. Also, he wrote a poem for you to explain how he really cares about you. He wrote this poem out his heart and I really hope you like it.” I said to the mic while starting the beat in my phone to start off.





I finish the song and heard the whole school applauding. I sigh in relief and step out of the office, seeing the two lovebirds hugging. I got to say, I was lucky I made a plan before it went out of hand.




I went towards my locker and notice another love letter from my secret admirer. I open the letter and it said to meet her at the rooftop, that she heard my singing and said it was amazing what I did.




If she wanted me to meet her in the roof, I needed to cause I wanted to see who she was and let her down gently about this love thing. I went walking to the stairs that lead me to the rooftop and revealing an open door.

--------------End of Chapter 9---------------

I went to the door and saw a female figure waiting for me. I saw her smiling and couldn’t tell how she looked like, but I do know she was smiling. I really hope this will go smoothly. But one question is who is she?