• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,330 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,330

Chapter 3: Second Day Of Canterlot High (Edited)

Chapter 3: Second day of Canterlot High
Written By:Niseoi
Edited By:Trader_Jack

It was early in the morning and I just woke up from my deep slumber. I tried to realize it was already morning. I was going to be late if I don’t get up. But sadly the bed was too damn comfy. I had to get up. I really don’t want to be late on the second day of school. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash myself up. I brushed my teeth, wash my face, and went to my closet to pick something to wear.

I put on a black t-shirt with blue jeans and with my red beanie. I went downstairs to find my mom cooking me some breakfast. She notices me walking in the kitchen and gave me a warm smile to always start my day. I went to the coffee table and waited for my breakfast. I notice the newspaper headline saying ‘Guy saves a cat in a burning building’. I thought to myself that it could have been dangerous, but at least good people exist in this world. Something brought my attention when I notice my breakfast in the table in front of me.



“Thanks, Mom.” I said while I pick up my fork. Mom always makes great breakfast and today was pancakes. Yum.



“No problem honey. Now eat up. I don’t want you to be late for school.” she pats my head and walk towards the living room.



I was eating my breakfast and kept reading the newspapers after I notice something saying “Help Wanted for entertainment This Saturday DJ Booth”. I grab a nearby marker and mark it. I got interested in the job. It’s a great time to take a look around town and see what it brings to my new home. I look at my mom who was ready to leave.



“Hey, mom. Are there any plans for Saturday? If there aren’t, can I go to a club? They’re hiring for entertainment.” I looked at my mom waiting for an answer.



“Um. I don’t think so. Sure you can go, but don’t be home late, ok?” she said while grabbing her car keys and going outside to wait for me.



“Sweet!” I said while I finish my leftover pancake and went towards my mom.



I was dropped off in front of my school, and my mom leaving for another day at work. I was walking towards the school while a friendly rainbow hair girl pat my back hard like I was already her best bud.



“Hey Bolt. What cracking dude?” Rainbow asked while walking right next to me towards my locker.



“Hey Rainbow. And nothing much. Just talked to my mom to see if I can go to a club to entertain. Seem that they need help,” I said while arriving at my locker.



“Oh, that's cool. When and where is the club so I can see you entertain? And I'll be honest with you dude. If your entertainment is gonna make me fall asleep, is not my fault” she said with a joking tone.



“Thanks…I guess? And it's on Saturday at a place called-” I check the newspaper to see the location and I found the location where it was being held “the Ever Free Club?”



“I know where that is. It’s ok if I invite my friends so they can see you play?” Rainbow asked, awaiting my answer.



“Um, sure. I don’t mind,” I gladly said, while I heard the bell ring and saw everybody going to class. “Well, I’m going to class now. Catch you later, Rainbow.”



“Yeah see ya.” She waves and disappears to go to her class.



Three hours has past and it was already lunchtime. I picked up my book bag and went to the cafeteria to see what's for lunch. As I enter the lunchroom, a familiar puffy pink haired girl notice me and was waving to sit with her at the table. First things first. I was kinda scared cause she was stalking me yesterday and just disappear without saying anything. But when I took a good look at the table I notice familiar faces. I walk towards and saw Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Twilight at the table. I took a seat next to Twilight and the pink hair girl.



“HEYSORRYYESTERDAYSEEIKNOWEVERYBODYINSCHOOLAND-” She was cut off by Twilight when she put her hand in her mouth to take it easy.



“Pinkie, take it easy. Sorry for that, Bolt. This is Pinkie Pie. She’s kinda a party planner in this school and has a lot of energy,” Twilight said.



“Oh ok. Um...” I look at Pinkie, giving my hand to her to have a handshake. “It's nice to meet you Pinkie. Name’s Lightning Bolt.”



She took my hand and shook it very hard. Made me jump up and down in my seat. “It’s nice to meet you. Name’s Pinkamena Diane Pie, but my friends call me Pinkie Pie, or Pinkie for short!”



“Alright, alright, easy there partner.” Applejack said to make her release me. “It’s nice to see you again Bolt. It’s great to see that you met half of us. Let me introduce to you to Fluttershy. She’s a little shy, but she very kind.”



I look towards her right and notice a very shy girl who was hiding her face under her hair. “Um, it’s nice to meet you, Fluttershy.” I try to reach my hand for a handshake, but she pulls back a little in a very shy way.



“Um…i-its…n-nice…t-to…m-meet…y-you.” Fluttershy said.



“And this is Rarity. She takes care of the outfits in this school when we have a special event coming for this school.” Applejack said.



“Hello darling. It’s nice to meet you, and I might say, um, not being rude but…what are you wearing?” Rarity said pointing at my clothes.



“Um, it my clothes?” I said with a very confuse tone.



“Oh, I know darling, but a very handsome man like you needs better clothing, and I would gladly make an outfit for you if you insist. Just come by to my boutique downtown and I’ll gladly help you.” she smiled.



“Thanks, I guess?” I questioned.



“So Bolt, Twilight said that you totally nail her answer yesterday when you two met,” Rainbow said.



“Um yeah. She asks a science question and I gladly answer.” I looked at Rainbow.



“You see, there’s not a lot of eggheads in this school, and the only egghead I know is Twilight,” Rainbow looked at Twilight.



“What Rainbow is trying to say is that not a lot people in this school are very talented in science. But putting that out the way, Rainbow said you're going to perform in the Ever Free Club. Is that true?” Twilight questioned.



“Well yeah. I noticed in the newspaper that they need help on DJ, and I wanted to perform, and it’s a good idea too, since I am new in this town and its great to see what it brings to my new home,” I said with a smile.



“That great. Well, Rainbow asked us to go, and we will gladly see you perform,” Twilight said with a smile on her face. Well, at least I got people to enjoy my entertainment this Saturday, so I feel calm somehow.



************Few Hours******************

Well, at first I was kinda nervous to go to the club to perform. Hopefully, they can hire me to perform, and my new six friends can see me. Well Saturday is around the corner. It won't help if I keep thinking about it. I was heading to the locker room to get ready for gym class. You can figure on the second day of school and the coach wants us boys to do laps around the pool, while all the girls are watching and waiting for their turn. I mean I'm not ashamed of my body. In fact, I do work out a lot and it shows a very good process of my abs. The point was that I don’t like to take off my shirt in public.

I put on a white t-shirt, got out the locker room, and was lining up with the other guys. As I look forward, I see a familiar face. I see Rainbow arm wrestling with Applejack, and Fluttershy hiding behind the bench, so it figures that she doesn’t want anyone to see her school bathing suit. And then I see Twilight reading and Pinkie doing god knows what. And last, Rarity looking beautiful as always. Later I spot someone familiar. It was Octavia and Vinyl talking. Octavia notices me staring and waves at me. Happily I waved back as Octavia was waving. Vinyl noticed her and me. Putting a very big smile, I noticed her inhale some air for some reason.



“YO BOLT WHATS UP!!! HEY, IF YOU’RE SINGLE, CALL ME!!!” Vinyl yelled, while every girl in the gym was giggling.



I had literally face palmed myself, hiding my face of embarrassment. After that incident, I notice the coach come in and blowing the whistle, making me and the other guys line up firmly. She inspects all the guys to make sure everyone is ready. But by the look of it, these guys were flexing muscles and showing off their bodies. Heck, even a nerd was doing the same thing. And it hit me. Are they really showing off to the girls to see their male side? By the look of their “show” I was the only guy who wasn't showing off. Like I said, first, I don’t like showing off and, second, I really don’t like showing my chest to other people, especially girls.



As Spitfire finally came up to me, she realized that I was wearing a shirt. And by the look of her face, she wasn’t happy.



“Bolt, I know you're new in this school. But we’re about to swim and I don’t want you to swim with a shirt on.” Spitfire pointed at me.



“I knew you were about to say that. It's just that I don’t like being shirtless around people I hardly know,” I explain to Spitfire.



“Look, you’re a man. Take off that shirt this instant and no buts. We are going to do laps around the pool, so man up,” Spitfire commanded.



I sighed and nodded my head. I don’t want to argue with my teacher if she say suck it up and then have to do what the teacher orders. I started to take off my shirt and all I could hear are the girls whistling and a “Ohh-hh-hh.” And then, I swear to god, I heard Vinyl in the background yelling, “Hubba hubba!” I felt she threw a quarter at me. I was blushing red while all the girls were eyeing me. Heck, Twilight closed her book and examines me like I was the book.



“I hate this so much,” I mumbled.



“Alright ladies. Twenty laps around the pool. Lets go, let's go!” She blew the whistle and we started doing laps around the pool.



Twenty minutes pass and it was the girls’ turn to do laps. Me and the other boys sat down in the bench while we see the girls getting ready, I simply grab my novel and starting reading where I left off, while the boys were staring like hungry perverts at the girls. I was reading and heard someone yelling my name. I rose my head forward and saw Rainbow Dash waving at me. I smirk and wave back. Then I notice behind Rainbow the other girls were glaring at her with a slight of jealousy. As I look at them, it was like seeing a pack of wolf ready to attack their prey on TV.



I got back to my book and someone called my name. I was thinking I was never going to finish my book. I rose my head again and saw a girl that I never saw before or met her. She had a green mint hair and a lyre logo on her front bathing suit. I was still new around here so I had to wave back. As I wave back I heard her squeal and playful fainted into her friends arms. I look at her friends who were holding her and she gave an awkward smile saying ‘don’t pay attention to my dumb friend’. Spitfire blew the whistle getting the girls ready for the lap around the pool. I sigh to myself thinking I could get some reading down after a few minute of peace and quiet reading my novel. Each time I hear a whisper when the girls passed by the bench were I am sitting, I think I could tell what they were saying. I think all of them were saying ‘he is not looking’ or ‘please look over here’. I sigh and knew I wouldn’t get any reading done. I put down my book and watch the girls doing laps.



Another twenty minutes pass and we went back to our locker to get ready for the next class. I was changing back to my clothes until one of the guys approaches me and making me realize he was next to me.



“Yo, new guy!” he said.



“Um Hello?” I said with a confused tone. I saw the guy in front of me. He has blue hair, similar to Vinyl, thinking this must be her brother.



“Sup, name Shining Armor and I kinda need your help. First, I know what you are going to say. You just met me, and blah blah blah. But you’re the only one who the girls are very interested in and I thought since you got almost all the girls in school gazing at you-” I cut him off before he completed his sentence.



I was confused at first, but then I realize that maybe he is saying that to fool around. I am new here and no girl is interested in a boring guy like me. But seeing him looking so desperate, guessing he really needs help on something, knowing I just meet him. But it wouldn't hurt to help him out. “Ok, ok. Name’s Lighting Bolt. And I don’t know what you are talking about, but I guess I'll help, I think?”



“Oh thank you, dude. I mean it!” he said, grabbing me and hugging me tight. Like very tight.



“Before...I could…help...you...I need…to breathe…first...” I said, struggling for air.



“Oh sorry.” He lets go of me, rubbing his neck with his hand. “So meet me after school and I'll tell you what I need help, ok?”

-----------------End of Chapter 3------------------

As I was about to say something, I saw him exiting the locker and making me look back at him. I saw him happy for some reason. Well, if he really needs my help, I guess I can give him a hand at whatever he needs help with.

Author's Note:

Hope You Guys Like the Story. More Coming Soon. :twilightsmile: