• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,330 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,330

Chapter 6: Soccer Time and Show Time (Edited)

Chapter 6: Soccer Time and Show Time
Written By: Niseoi
Edited By:Trader_Jack

Well, it was time for me to start getting ready to go pick up Rainbow Dash. It was Saturday in the morning and I already ate breakfast and said goodbye to my mother. As I was walking down the street, a thought came to my head, wondering about something. Is it okay for me to come play soccer? I mean I am new to this town. Is it ok for me to play sports? Hope I don’t screw it up.

I look to my right and in my view I saw the academy of Canterlot High. Not far now from Rainbow’s place. She said that I won’t miss her house, and surprisingly she was correct. I didn’t miss her house. At my view, I saw a house that had a second floor and a sports car saying RD on the back of the car. I walk towards the house and knock three times. At first, there was no answer, but then I heard footsteps coming through the door.

The door open and reveal a man with rainbow-like hair. I guess that this is her father. I wasn’t nervous around him cause I know how parents can be around there kids.


“Hello sir. I came here to pick up Rainbow. She said she wanted to go play soccer with me,” I said to her father.


“Ah yes, you must be the kid that Rainbow told me about when she came home. Please, come in. She’s upstairs getting ready. Name’s Blaze.” he said letting me into their house.


I took a seat in the kitchen waiting for Rainbow and I saw her father making drinks.


“So tell me about yourself a little,” he said with a smile.


“Ah. Well, I just moved here to Canterlot. I play a little guitar or just play almost everything. I don’t like to brag about my talents” I said looking around the area I am in.


The house was beautiful. I look around and it seems Mr. Blaze has a great job if he had a lot of expensive materials. I stop gazing around the house and look at Blaze, who was staring at me oddly.


“Um, is something wrong sir?” I ask.


“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just that you remind me of someone, and surprisingly you look a lot like him,” he asks, looking me very close. Then I heard a tomboy voice coming down the stairs.


“Hey, Dad. What are you doing?” Rainbow said to her father.


“Oh, morning Sweetheart, I wasn’t doing nothing.” Blaze said stepping back and started drinking his juice.


“Hey Rainbow.” I look at Rainbow, who looked at me next.


“Hey, Bolt!” She salutes. “Ready to go?”


“Ready when you are.” I said, getting up from the chair. But then her father spoke.


“Wait, Bolt.” He said looking at me very closely. “What’s your full name son?”


I was weird out when he ask for my full name. Well weirder out cause I was getting nervous around him now. “Um, Lighting Bolt sir.”
And that’s what clicks him. His eyes widen and had a big smile on his face, looking like he recognized someone.


“YOU MUST BE THE SON OF LIGHTENING CLOUD!” He screams with somewhat joy.


Here I see Rainbow’s face full of embarrassment. Aw poor Rainbow. I look back at him and nodded at him saying that is my father.


“Oh, your Father and I are best friends. We graduated together. Well until he left to the army. It's nice to see he has a son. So tell me, how is he?” he ask.


“Oh, my dad is still on duty, but I think he’ll come to visit on Christmas Day,” I said with a smile on my face.


It was true, last night my dad and I were talking and I told him all the new things that happen to me in school. All the friends I made and the club I joined. I was so happy to talk with my father again since I haven’t seen him for a while.


“That’s great. Maybe later Rainbow can tell me where you live so I can see your mom too. I was a classmate with your mom. And also, I was the one who hook up your dad and mom. It’s weird that the last time I remember, all three of us went camping and then I heard some interesting sou-“


“OKAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!” Rainbow said pushing me out the door. At this point I was left with a broken mind cause of the information I just heard. “Catch you later dad,” and with that, Rainbow and I left the house.


“Jeesh, what crawl up in her skirt? I was just going to tell him that I heard an interesting sound that was making a fox. His father and I looked at the fox,” he said as he continues drinking his juice.


Rainbow Dash and I were walking down to the park and was still somewhat confused on the interesting sound. There was complete silence while walking with Rainbow, but then she broke the silence.


“That’s cool that your dad and my dad are best friends, don’t you say?” Rainbow said.


“Yeah, small world I guess.” I told her with a smile. Out of nowhere, I heard someone yelling at us from afar.


“DWEEB!” It sounded like Gilda, and I was correct. It was Gilda yelling at Rainbow and me, noticing that we were close to the park.


We enter the park and I notice other people who were going to play with us. Two girls and one boy, well make it two, counting me. One of the girls had color in her hair and it seems that she was an athlete like Rainbow.


“Bolt, you already met Lightning Dust, but not Lemon Zest.” She introduces me to Zest, and I nodded and waved at them. “And this guy right here is named is Griff. He’s Gilda little brother.” I waved at him and he smile back and did the same action as me.


“Well, that settles it. Griff, Bolt and me versus Lightning Dust, Rainbow and Zest.” Gilda cheered and patted me in the back with brute force. I think my back was dislocated.


My team, or otherwise Gilda, Griff and me were up against Lightning, Rainbow, and Zest. I forgot to tell them that I hardly play sports. Uh oh. Well, let see how this goes. We started the first match and I see Gilda with the ball. If I was correct, not being an expert in this, she was trying
to get the ball in the opposite team’s net. Well seem easy.


At the corner in my eyes, I see RD stealing the ball and sprint towards our net. I look at how fast she can run. I took a long breath. I ran and ran so fast I think I caught up with Rainbow. I look at the ball and I see Rainbow’s face. For some reason, she smirks at me.


“Come on dude. Try to see if you can steal it from me, if you can take it,” Rainbow said with a smirk.


I looked at the ball and see her doing a lot of tricks with it, so I can’t take it from her. She really likes being a show-off. In my head, I try to see how I’m going to take it, and I thought of something. At the instant when she passes the ball next to her right leg, I immediately stole it and went to their net. With a powerful kick, I sent it to a goal.


Rainbow Dash’s mouth was open in surprise. She was wondering how I did that. With that, she put on a smirk and two words form in her mouth.


“Game on!” she said.


It been three hours and me, Rainbow and the others were going at it. The game ended with a draw. Rainbow and I were sweating like a pack of mules.


“Wow, that was the most intense game ever! I never saw anybody who matches Rainbow’s skills!” Gilda said while patting me in the back.


“Well, that was just luck. Next time it won't be a draw,” Rainbow said.


Forming a smirk on my face, I looked at Rainbow and said, “Well, I'll look forward to that.”


“Well guys, it was nice playing, but I’m going home.” Lightning said.


“Yeah me too. Pops wants Griff and me to help him in the garage. See ya.” With that Griff, Gilda and Lightning left.


“Well, I'll catch you later. I'm going to a club soon with my friend. See ya.” With that, everyone left the park. Well, except Rainbow and me.


“Hey let’s go back to my place and grab a drink.” Rainbow said.


“Sure.” I really appreciate the drink, so I agreed. Playing soccer made me thirsty.


Rainbow and I went back to her place to grab some refreshments. I kinda feel like she’s been staring at me for a while. Wait, that can’t be right. Rainbow never stares at me. Must be my imagination. Rainbow spoke up and broke the silence when we arrive at her place. It's been an hour since she gave me a drink and talked for a while.


Later, I tell her I needed to go and get ready for tonight. She said ok and would meet me at the club.


With that said, I walk towards my house, but immediately stop when I notice three girls looking up at a tree. I wonder what's wrong. I walk towards the three girls and notice a kite was stuck in the tree.


“Jeesh, now how are we going to be Viral Superstars on the Internet if we can't get our kite down.” The girl with the purple hair said.


“Sorry gals, I wasn’t looking where I was going,” the little southern cowgirl said.


“Well let’s try to figure out how to get it down,” the girl with the pinkish hair said looking at the kite.


At the moment I got close to them, they didn’t notice I was behind them. I look up and notice the kite was very stuck in the branch of the tree.


“Um, you girls need help?” With that said, they jump in surprise and look at me.


“Oh please do mister. Our kite got stuck up there when my friend was blown over by the wind,” the purple one said.


I looked up at the tree and without any thoughts; I started climbing the tree to reach the kite. I looked how badly the kite is stuck in the branch, so I’ll need to be careful. I started to unhook the kite in the branch and it wouldn’t budge. I started to pull harder until I finally unhook it but lost my balance and fell off the tree.


With that, I felt a little pain in my back and hearing the three girls saying if I’m okay.


“Mister, are you ok?” the little cowgirl said.


“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I got your kite.” I gave them their kite and stood up, sweeping the dirt off of me.”


“Mister that was awesome what you did. Name’s Scootaloo and these two are my best friends, Apple Bloom And Sweetie Belle.” Scootaloo said.


“It's ok. Name’s Lightning Bolt. I just moved in.” I said to Scootaloo.


“Hey mah sis told me about you. You're going to that club tonight?” Apple Bloom said.


“Yeah, my sis is going too. Said a friend is going to perform there.” Sweetie Belle said until all three of them had frowns on their faces.


“Hey, are you three alright?” I said with a concern look.


“Well, see Bolt, I heard that you're very good at singing and performing and I told my sister if we can go. But she said we can’t come cause were too young.” Sweetie Belle said.


I was kinda sad for them. They seem that they really wanted to see me perform. Then I got an idea. “Tell you what, maybe some other day I'll perform for three of you.” With that they cheered up and had a big smile on they faces.


“REALLY!” All three of them said at the same time.


“Sure, it won't hurt anybody. Besides, I like performing.” I said and patted them all in the head.


“Thanks, Bolt. Well girls, it’s time to go back to doing viral videos. Thanks again Bolt. See yah later.” With that they all left.


I started walking back to my house and saw it a block away. Few minutes had past, and I finally arrived at my house. I unlock the door and said I got back home, but no one was at the house. I found a note stuck in the table.


Dear Bolt

I was called, for a meeting and I won't be back later on. There's food in the fridge and also don’t be late to come back home when you're at that club.
Love Mom.

A smile crawl on my face. I walk towards the fridge and open it, revealing a plate of spaghetti. I put it in the microwave and saw what time is it.
Well, it's 3:30, only three more hours before I have to start to get ready.


Two hours has past and I receive a knock at the door. Surprisingly, I didn’t know who it could be. I got up from my couch and open the door and saw Shining Armor at the front door.


“Yo dude!” he said with a friendly voice.


I stood in front of him and looked left and right at the road and back at him. I had a poker face because I'm trying to figure out how in the blueberry hill he found my house.


“Um, Shining. How did you find my house?” I said to him.


“Not important dude. Look, I’m kinda nervous about tonight.” He changes the tone of his voice from friendly to scared.


“What do you mean?” I let him inside the house and see if we can talk about it.


“You see, tonight’s the date of me and Candace, and I’m kinda nervous. I'm dripping sweet already.” He grab a hold me and shook me so hard I thought I saw my house dancing.


I got free of his grip. And what a friend will do to another friend, I grab a hold of his collar and slap him two times for him to calm down. “Better?” I said.


“Yeah thanks, but seriously dude I’m nervous.” He looks at me.


I smiled at him and walk towards to my jacket and look him with a friendly smile. “Look I got your back, just be yourself,” I said while I lead him out my house and locking the door to get moving.


“You really think so?” he said with a worried tone.


“Yeah I know. Now let's get moving. I don’t want to be late.” With that Shining and me went to The Everfreeclub.


Twenty minutes past, and Shining Armor and I arrive at the club. I waited outside and notice six girls coming this way. I wave at them and they wave back. Pinkie was the first one to speak within the group.


“OMGIMSOEXCITEDARENTYOUGIRLS!” Pinkie yelled with a happy tone.


The Girls agreed with pinkie and looked at me. I lead them inside and told them to take a seat while I find the manager of this club.


While I was looking for the owner of the club, I notice a familiar face at the DJ stand. Surprisingly, it was Vinyl Scratch working as a DJ. I went towards her and tap her in the back.


She turns around and puts on a friendly smile. “YO HOT STUFF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” she said.


“I’m here for that job from this club,” I said.


“Oh really. Dude I need to tell you, you’re the fifth guy to this day who wants the job. Surprisingly those five who wanted a job couldn’t get it because my boss gave them a task to see if they can rhyme with any word he gives them, and everyone fails.” She explains to me of the others who tried to get a job. With that said I was kinda nervous a little, but I told Vinyl to lead me to her boss and she did.


He was taller than me and had gray hair and wore the same sunglasses like Vinyl. I introduce myself to him and he told his name is Neon Lights. Nice name. I explain to him. I kinda need the job and he look at me up and down and had a smirk in his face.


“Ok I'm gonna let you on stage with me and Vinyl and we’re going to perform. When your part come up, you rhyme with the word I give you,” he said. I nodded at him. “Good. Now the words are Job, Tonight, Gig, Spring Trap, Purple Man, Fans, Place, and Raise.”


I took note of the words he wanted me to rhyme with and I looked back at him. “Alright, you got two minutes before you part comes so be quick.” I nodded. “Good, now let get ready. We’re about to start.”


Vinyl, Neon and me went on to the stage and saw over a hundred people in the club screaming at Neon when he appears. I look at my left and saw the girls waving. Somehow my nervous went away.


At my right corner, I saw Shining and Candace flirting. Well, those two are pulling it off. My thought was interrupted by Neon’s voice getting attention to the crowd.


“ALRIGHT EVERYONE. ARE YOU READY FOR A SHOW!” The crowd cheered and I felt a pat on my back. I turn around and it was Vinyl.


“Good luck hot stuff,” she said going to her turntable.


“OK, BEFORE WE START WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST, EVERYONE WELCOME BOLT!” I heard the crowd cheer and clapping, but I heard Pinkie’s voice from the crowd. “OK NOW DJPON3 WILL YOU PLEASE.”


Neon gave the cue to Vinyl to start playing the song. I really hope I don’t screw it up.
(-----------------PLAY SONG----------------------)


The song ended and I saw the crowd cheering more loudly and Neon patted me in back and whispered something in my ear. “Good job kid. You start on Saturday.

-------------------Chapter 6-----------------------

” With that I was so happy, I got a job and got friends. I wish my dad would be proud of me. Let hope my day gets better.