• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 5,317 Views, 86 Comments

The Man With Six Hearts - Raikiry



A New Student Came to Canterlot and Little Does He Know. he became the most popular guy in school without him knowing.

  • ...
23
 86
 5,317

Chapter 12: She has a Brother?!

Chapter 12: She has a Brother?!
Written by: Raikiry

It’s been yet another school day, Thursday to be precise. I was walking down to school while whistling a tune of a song I heard in the internet. Until I got to stop when I spotted a familiar face. It was Fluttershy. It seems she was looking for something or someone.
I look at my watch and wasn’t going to be late to school. The class was about to start at eight and I got two hours left. I walk towards Fluttershy to see if she is ok.


“Hey there Fluttershy. Is everything ok?” I ask.


She notices me behind her and gave a weak smile. “Oh its you, Bolt...um sorry, it’s just my mom called and she told me that my brother came to our house and is going to attend Canterlot High. Oh, I shouldn’t had gone to Rarity’s place to sleep over,” she said.


“Oh, I didn’t know you had a brother, Fluttershy. What’s his name?” I ask.


Fluttershy looked at me and smiled. She was about to explain to me what he looks like and what he’s like. “Well, his name is Rapid Shadow.


He has midnight blue skin and flame color hair, and also he always wears that jacket of his. His jacket always displays a lightning bolt that’s a black and yellow color,” Fluttershy explain.


“Ah, and what’s he like?” I ask.


“Oh um, he is like me,” Fluttershy said.


“Wait, what do you mean like you?” I ask with a confused tone.


When Fluttershy was about to explain, a guy tapping her in the back interrupted her. Fluttershy turned around and saw her brother. The description Fluttershy gave was right on.


“Oh RAPID!” she yelled and hugged her brother. “It’s been so long. I thought you would stay with father in Baltimare.


“Yeah, well he told me that I should go with mother cause he will be busy most of the year and he wants me to graduate high school. So he called mom and told her she wants me to be with you at the school you’re in and mother didn’t have a problem with it,” he said.


“Oh that’s nice. Oh, I almost forgot. Meet my friend, Lightning Bolt. Bolt, my dear brother Shadow,” Fluttershy said.


“Hello. Like she said, name’s Lightning Bolt. It’s nice to meet you.” I extended my arm for a handshake but he just hid behind Fluttershy.


“Um…i-its…nice…to…meet you.” he said while hidden behind Flutters.


When she said he was like her, she wasn’t joking. “Um, well I hope we can be friends Shadow.” I look at my watch and it was almost seven. We had one hour to go until class. I said to Fluttershy, “Let’s walk to school,” and she gladly nodded her head. So Fluttershy, Shadow, and me are walking to school.


We arrived at school when I see Twilight and the others by the statue. I waved and scream at them and they all notice Fluttershy and me coming their way.


“Hey, girls. What’s up,” I said.


“Hey Bolt. Hey Fluttershy. And, oh, I didn’t know you had someone with you, Fluttershy. Who’s your friend?” Twilight ask, getting everyone attention to Shadow who hid behind her.


“Shadow, meet my best friends, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. Everyone meet my brother, Rapid Shadow.” Everyone looked shocked, mostly Rainbow who kick her soccer ball hard and hit a random student in the head.


“What! You have a brother? Fluttershy, what haven’t you told us.” Rainbow went in front of her best friend.


“Well, you never ask.” One point for Fluttershy, zero for Rainbow.


“Um…it’s…nice to meet you all,” Shadow said.



The school bell rang and everyone was getting ready to go to class. “Oh dear...um Bolt, can you show my brother around school while I go take my class. I mean if it’s okay with you.” Fluttershy said.


“Oh, it's no problem at all. I have the first period free.” I said.


Fluttershy gave a smile and everyone departed to go to class, leaving Shadow and me alone. “Um, so let me show you around the school area,” I said leading the way to the building.


He nervously nodded his head and followed me. An hour past and I show Shadow everywhere in school and explaining the problems that happen at school. He told me he already knew that Fluttershy explain it to him.


“Well, that everything. So what you think Shadow, anything you like at CHS?” I said turning around while noticing him distracted by the cute animals picture in the wall. “Shadow?”


“Oh I'm sorry…I was just looking at the poster,” he said looking down, getting a sad expression.


“Hey, don’t apologize. That must be the animal shelter that your sister works at. You should help her out.” I said ripping the paper and giving it to him.


“Oh, um thank you…you know, you're very nice...” he said.


“Well yeah, I get that a lot.” The school bell rang and my first class is music class. “Well my class is about to start. What’s your first class is going to be?” I asked.


“Oh um?” He pulled out his Class Schedule “Um, music.”


“Oh sweet, you're with me. Come follow me.” I lead the way to the music room.


Few minutes have past and we arrived in the music room. I grab the doorknob and open the door, revealing a silver haired little girl jumping on my back. “MY HUSBAND!” Silver Spoon, how could I forget her.


“Oh, hey there Silver Spoon.” I said trying not to lose my balance. “Um, what brings you here?” I ask wondering. Why is she really here?


“Oh, I’m free and came to see my future husband play a little music.” That got Shadow attention.


“Um Bolt…do you play...?” he asks.


“Um…yeah…um, almost anything…” I said trying to get Silver Spoon off my back, but she was hugging my back real hard and not letting go.


“Oh um…I play also an instrument…” Shadow said looking around the classroom.


“Oh really what instrument you play?” I ask.


“Um...the drums...” He said looking at the drums with a Lightning Bolt on the middle.


“Oh, that’s cool,” I said, getting a crowbar from out of nowhere while trying getting Silver Spoon off my back.


Everyone started entering the room and Octavia entered last and notice me with a little trouble.


“Oh Bolt, is everything ok?” she said while looking at Silver Spoon on my back.


“Oh yeah. Everything’s fine.” I said while I notice Octavia grabbing her cello stick.


“Okay. And who might you be, little girl?” Octavia said giving a warm smile to Silver Spoon.


Silver Spoon gave Octavia a deadpan look and was looking up and down at Octavia, getting Octavia a confused look.


“My name is Silver Spoon and I am Bolt’s wife.” This got Octavia to snap her cello stick, getting me shocked and…wait...is that a dark aura I see on Octavia?


“Oh really. Well, pretending is fun at your age, right?” Octavia said.


“Who said I was pretending.” Silver Spoon got off me, went in front of me, and kisses me, getting me shocked. “See, he is my loyal husband and we will have thousand of children.” Silver Spoon says what now?


Octavia punches the wall, leaving a massive gap in the wall, and the aura was increasing. Since when she had this much strength. Note to self; do not piss Octavia off. Vinyl enters the room, sees the situation, and steps in right away.


“Okay, okay…. I don’t know what going on but its time for class…so Tavi…let go take our seats…” Vinyl said with a studded voice.


“Oh Vinyl…okay, you’re right. I’ll deal with her later,” she said with a creepy smile, looking at Silver Spoon. Silver Spoon stuck her tongue out while she was behind me.


“You know Tavi…did I ever tell you that you’re cute when you’re mad,” Vinyl said trying to lead Octavia to her seat.


“Cute? Well Vinyl, prepare yourself later on, I am going to turn gorgeous,” Octavia said walking away without taking her eye on Silver Spoon.
“Um, so Shadow…about that…um Shadow?” I saw Shadow hiding behind the drums looking at me. “Eh hehe.”


Few minutes have past and the teacher came in and did he usual stuff, doing attendance and making Shadow introduce himself. Forty-five minutes has past and the teacher asks for us to practice our instrument and focus on the topic of racing since the school was having an annual race soon. So they needed a band to motivate the students that are going to race. Winning or losing, it was about having fun. I got up from my seat and grab my guitar, and next to me was Shadow with his new drums.


“Hey, Dude!” I turn around and notice a guy who I never met.


“Hey, is something wrong?” I ask.


“Oh no, nothing wrong. I notice a bass next to you, and if it’s okay, to practice with you guys,” he asks.


“Um sure. There’s no trouble at all, right Shadow?” I turn around and look at him.


He nodded nervously.


“Sweet!” he said grabbing a bass and sitting next to us.


I look at them and notice Shadow starting off with his drums and I started playing my guitar, followed by our new friend with his bass, getting everyone in the classroom to stop practicing and noticing us playing.


Distractions all around me
Problems I must face
Trouble some things surround me
So I must strive to win the race
I must learn, through practice, to be all
The good things I can be
All I need is turbo
To ensure my victory
So I'm shifting into turbo gear
There's nothing that can stop me
For I have no fear
The pedal's to the metal and I
Know I'll persevere
As soon as I shift into turbo gear
The fog is getting thicker
And I'm running low on gas
Need energy to concentrate
So I do not crash
Life's a dark and winding tunnel
At end my goals will be
All I need is a turbo charge
Of light so I can see
So I'm shifting into turbo gear
There's nothing that can stop me
For I have no fear
The pedal's to the metal and I
Know I'll persevere
Ss soon as I shift into turbo gear
(Shadow and Bolt Starts with a Semi Guitar and Drum Solo)

I'm shifting into turbo gear
Yhere's nothing that can stop me
For I have no fear
The pedal's to the metal and I
know I'll persevere
as soon as I shift into turbo gear
I'm shifting into turbo gear
There's nothing that can stop me
If steadily I steer
The pedal's to the metal and with
A little help from my peers
Together we'll shift into turbo
Together we'll shift into turbo
Together we'll shift into turbo gear




We stop playing the song and notice everyone clapping and cheering for us. Mostly half of the girls fainted in the class. I notice the new guy next to us putting away his bass.


“Hey, that was nice the way you played,” I said


“Heh, why thank you. That was sweet how you played your guitar and sing at the same time. And you, that was incredible how played the drums,” he said looking at Shadow.


“Um…thank you…” he said putting away his drum sticks.


“Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name?” I ask.


“Oh sorry, name’s Rare Order. It’s nice to meet you,” he said extending his hand for handshake. His skin was blue. He was wearing a black demin jacket, a light gray t-shirt with an emblem of Ying and Yang, dark blue jeans, some gray shoes, and is wearing a blue amulet. His hair was like a white raven color and has yellow eyes.


“Oh, nice to meet you. I’m Lightning Bolt, and this is Rapid Shadow,” I said.


“It’s nice to meet you both. And by the way, sorry if I’m rude, but what are you wearing?” He said making me look at my red shirt and black jeans.


“Um, nothing much. It’s just my clothes.” I said.


“Oh god no. Nope, it’s not happening. At lunchtime meet me at my best friend boutique room in the school and don’t be late. But for now, let get going to our next class,” he said with a smile on his face.

-------------End of Chapter 12-----------------

“Um okay, sure,” I said getting up from my chair and was getting ready for my next class. Well, I guess I am going to enjoy being a model now. Huh, great.


“OH HUSBAND THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!” Silver Spoon said while grabbing my leg.
Well, French fries. How could I forget Silver Spoon? Well, let see what happens later.

Author's Note:

Well thats the Other Chapter. i would like to Thanks Trader_Jack for Editing it and also i would like to congrats the Two Winners that made it on the Story. Like i said i am offering your OC To be on the man of Six Hearts. Send me a PM About his Traits and also a Description. theres only three Slot left. also i have already Finish the next chapter. some of you will get Confuse and may say what the bluberrie hill. but if your confuse on the Next Chapter Dont worry i am Going to leave a Link on what going on. but not this one i mean the other. oh whatever you will see. but enough said. i would like to Congrats the Winners of the Oc spot on The man of Six Hearts

Lunar Shadow (Rapid Shadow)

Frost Guardian (Rare Order)

ShadowHero (Abyssal Shield)

like i said there are three slots left send me the details of your oc and let see of you will make it on the story:twilightsmile:
ill see you guys later