• ...
51
 86
 4,313
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

well, this happened. ^=^;

I feel like Lyra. Perverted. Also found it.

Well, since I found the secret link on the chapter, I was wondering what this was gonna be about.

It didn't disappoint. :trollestia:

Read this and found the link. I was impressed.

Well, that was...kinda unexpected, but enjoyable.

MythrilMoth, would it be rude/inappropriate to offer suggestions for future "If" chapters? I had an idea I'd enjoy seeing, but I wasn't sure if you already had these all planned out.

7173297 I don't take requests.

Well then, "Flash" Sentry (see what I did there? :trollestia:) is in top form. Honestly, the one I could relate to the most in this was Rarity, take that for what you will.

Oh, and the LTE version of this was, *clears throat* let's just say I enjoyed that a lot. Freaking fantastic, and well worth the wait.

Now, I'm going to shower, because I feel incredibly dirty.

7173368 Understood. Thanks for writing an enjoyable thing.

Also, for whatever it's worth (not much I assume)...I do prefer scenes where Flash actually shows concern for the ladies he's screwing, like this. Him being thoughtless just seems weird after a long story where he helps everyone with their issues.

But keep writing as you wish, I obviously like it enough to keep reading.

What follows is, frankly, the worst blowjob I've ever had

Dude. You got a lesbian to give you a blowjob. Deal with it.

Rarity raises a good point: how did missionary position get its name?

7175271 I actually researched this, and funny story: the name stems from a research failure by a man who wrote a book on sexuality.

7175303 Wait, seriously?! ...Why am I even surprised? There's tons of modern things/terms that stem from accidents and mistakes.

7175308 Well, that's the gist of it. The whole thing is too long and confusing for me to bother to remember. There's an article about it on Wikipedia if you're interested.

(Lyra's dialogue is based on my own misconception that it was the sex position Spanish missionaries preferred when they raped the native women. :twilightoops:)

While at the pool party, Vinyl admits that she used to watch straight porn and asks you to do a solid and pleasure Tavi so she can hear Tavi being railed. Tavi reluctantly agrees, but requires that Vinyl pay admission by blowing you first and swallow everything.

Remember that word WILL get back to Twilight and Pinkie and politely refuse
> Put on a show for everyone there, including the girl that Twilight feels threatened by

You spent a long time with Vinyl and Octavia.

7175384
Hey Moth, it's been a while. I know you have given up on your 'Persona EG' fic, but could you update this one? I just want to see more lemons.

11124513

Hate to break it to ya, but MythrilMoth has been dead for a few years now.

Login or register to comment