• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 28,950 Views, 247 Comments

Heat of the Moment - Jade Ring



An innocent exploration of their new human bodies leads two unicorns down a rather pleasurable path.

  • ...
53
 247
 28,950
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

I highly approve of this alternate ending. Always knew Maud was freaky. The quiet ones usually are.

lol I love this. :twilightsmile:

I can just picture Twi and Sunset's expressions when Maud told them she was hungry. Plus Maud has a pretty sexy voice so yeah. :raritywink:

This is gonna rock. :ajsmug:

...For no particular reason, I will now duck. (quickly ducks to avoid thrown objects from booing audience)

5359937 ... Booo, you suck.

Hopefully she has nothing rock hard hidden under her pajama.. or has she?:trixieshiftright:

*pervy French laugh*

Be silent and accept my currency.

THAT PROVES IT!!!!!

5361823 She used to be the happy Pie sister. The girls all thought it was normal to have a penis and a vagina. Then when she got The Talk things changed; she thought she was a freak, and became the quiet, "dull" Maud we know and love today. She gave up on love, thinking no-one could love her. How wrong she was.

I don't know how, but I kind of saw this coming :ajsmug:

I think I would've liked to read the events blossoming from this variation of chapter one. It sounds Awesome. Gonna expand on it? Please?!

5628847
Like it. Expand?

5358462
No. Just unpredictable. Major Time. In real life, I'm very quiet, shy, have severe ADHD, severe depresion-unmedicated cause I won't let them give me meds, severe mood swings, bouts of random insomnia, bouts of just as random hyperfits, have a very active imagination, and I love hammers and torture devices. And eggnog. And cheesecake with banana slices and a large dollop of canned whip cream, with grahm cracker crust. *drool pools in lap*

5358544
Favorite part.

Now THAT would have been something.

I call bullshit on Pinkie. If there's someone who can find uses for that much wiped cream, it's her.

This was both hot and hilarious!

10368016
This comment actually inspired a plot development in this story's sequel, 'Victory Lap.'

10594200
As stated in the comment, the internet is an...interesting place, spend enough time on it and you too shall be cursed with knowledge.

Login or register to comment