• Published 18th Mar 2014
  • 15,424 Views, 264 Comments

An Adventure Gone Right? - Trillionaire Doge



A deep evil is setting over Equestria and the only one to help is a human who has no idea what is going on.

Comments ( 27 )

Holy snap a chapter! Woohoo!

That was a awesome and sweet chapter,I'm so happy this fic is back .

By the royal sun's plot you live.

So is he ever gonna give Celestia what his father couldn't? Also I have a suspicion he'll be gone just long enough for their pregnancy to start showing.

Welp, time to reread the whole story ><

Uhhhhh....the comment on crossing love was meant for this one....iPad is fucked up.....sooooo.....still happy crossing love is back too, but the hype....was meant.......for this one..... <_<
STILL, glad to see your back, and if you need an editor, I can help with that.

Just saying I'll help if you need it XD might help me out of my slump in my story.... :ajbemused:

The first part of the chapter is the same thing as the previous chapter.

6809905
Maybe it was a recap sort of thing for people who just jumps into the newest chapter after so long? To remind people of a little of the past events so they don't need to go back.

Just a thought of course. :trixieshiftright:

6820449

Probably. You make a point there.

“Listen here Lover boy you will definitely be coming back otherwise I’ll track you down and take what’s mine…” she finished and noticed all the stares she was getting, quickly retreating to her timid self she finished with “If that’s alright with you.”

This line had me laughing.:rainbowlaugh:

good chapter, but take your pace slowing you don't want to rush okay?

What. No I just found this it can't be on hold. It needs to continue!

I've read a LOT of HiE stories over the years that FiM has been around. Let's see if this one is as good as others are saying, or it's just another cookie-cutter but with different sprinkles...but not right now. I need to go to work right now.

When will the next update be posted?

8638480
What about morning sickness?

Is this story dead?:pinkiesad2:

When is it coming back?

8819071
After a couple of years of looking over to check if s/he's back.
Imma say, not until we're dead and reading on FimFiction: Heaven Version.

Update please

Author last seen December 4th, 2016......... yeah they ain't coming back. Shame too, I wanted to read this. But I refuse to read a dead story.

Comment posted by Watcher 101 deleted Mar 22nd, 2022
Login or register to comment