• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 9,355 Views, 84 Comments

Bumper Crop - KodyGears



[2nd Person] Sweet Apple Acres is lagging in sales. Perhaps a new product is needed?

  • ...
30
 84
 9,355
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Very nice set up. Is Zecora's rhymes the reason this chapter was so long in coming? I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Having seen myself in real world the difference in prices between regular and breast milk products, breast milk product sales would likely bring as much revenue as Cider sales for SAA...especially if they put a picture of AJ on the cartons.

you utter.

I see what you did there....

Yes the next chapter is needed but yeah this is a great story

Hmm... This story is rather interesting! It's original, if not a little weird, which is good! Great writing, structure and flow is awesome, and I just overall love the story! :heart:

I look forward to the next chapter in 11 months:unsuresweetie:

The pig is named Wilfred. This son of a shepherd sees what you have done there, STEALING ROLF'S SWINE!

4671408 A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse.

I thought the author was dead... phew, I really wanted to see another chapter from this.

I've only just realised something: a growing trend from Trottingham, you say? The town where a certain yellow-coated, blue-maned, well-endowed milk mare lives?

D'oh! Duh! :facehoof:

Somehow, some fics with AJ as the main romance, when something bad happened she like overreacts. I know it's usual. But after a while it gets tired some. So this chapter was a nice change of pace.

4671887 sorry to sound ignorant, but what are you talking about?:rainbowhuh:

4674312 It's quite alright, I am decidedly ignorant about more things than I am learned in! :rainbowlaugh:

I can't link because it's NSFW, but just do a Google search for "Milkmare of Trottingham", and you probably won't go too far wrong. :raritywink:

You took a lot of time man, im not complaining but try to improve that, anyways i liked the chapter and the idea of new income is funny

Loving this story, so far. There's about a million places something like this could go horribly awry, but you've fallen into none of them! Applejack seems in-character and solid without being too serious; just vulnerable enough to be interesting without being weak. The main guy, while a bit bland in that he has zero flaws, is reasonable and likable. I enjoy seeing them interact.

Zecora's scene was also quite well-done! She seemed quirky and fun without being a full-on caractachure.

At this point my only concern is that, if Applejack hasn't already taken the potion, it's going to take a looong time for the story to get to her changes. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to seeing AJ's reaction to the main guy's compleeetely batshit suggestion, sooo, yeah, suppose I'm A-OK with the story taking its time.

Nice chapter.

Aww yeah, it lives! Another excellent chapter, along with a very well thought out way of weaving the fetishes into the story instead of happening 'just because'.

Now that this fic's back in the land of the living; I demand more! :flutterrage:

You owe you readers a chapter every other day until you make up for a year of waiting...:fluttercry:

...you cruel, cruel person.:twilightangry2:

Whipping your mane back and forth

I see what you did there.:raritywink:

4678489
Believe me, Kody and I would if we had the capability. As it stands, we are merely extremely slow.

Plus, far as my knowledge goes, we're staggering updates so Step Up, Don't Suck shall be getting a new chapter again next.

Wilfred? You have taken Rolf's livestock! Prepare to feel the wrath of a Son of a Shepard!

Where have you been, mister?!

Everyone reading the fic
Where the hell are the boobies

This story is freakin awesome.

I had to re-read the first chapter just to remember what this story was about. DX

I think this is well thought out. I think it's cool that Zecora is comfortable with the whole breastfeeding thing. Now I have a question when Zecora said that in exchange for the potion he must take her breastmilk and that it would be free did she mean she wants him to share in her tribes ritual and for him to drink from the source?

I really hope this story isn't dead.

We're all eagerly awaiting the next update!

Please continue guys, there isn't enough BE on here :<

Question: Update?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASEE start on this story again!!!!!:fluttercry:

“I will. Thanks again!” you say as you close the door behind you with the potion and wander back into the spooky forest. However, the noises are drowned out and the creepy thoughts replaced by a new rising dread coming up in your mind.

How in the world are you going to explain this to Applejack?

You end there.............you end there.............You Tease, HOW COULD YOU END THERE?

Ive dated girls like you, tease you all night, get you hard as steel, then simply go home saying "Its Late"

A curse on all your houses!

The Monk

In done waiting for the next chapter of this story. The two chapters here are good but over 4 years is too damn long to wait for a chapter, its pretty clear this story was abandoned

Neat abandoned story, I gotta say.

Login or register to comment