• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 5,980 Views, 360 Comments

Submissive Sister - KrisProwler



Big Mac meets a very special mare while making a delivery, but when he brings her home one day Applejack finds herself somehow mixed up in the relationship

Comments ( 18 )

Well, that's it. Pack it up, show's over. Nothing more to see here... And once again, we've resolved absolutely nothing...!

So this is it, huh...? This is how you two are going to walk away? Brilliant! I'm sure this decision won't blow up in your faces...

We've been over this before. Anyway, how about some commentary on this one, hmm?

... Very well, it is my "job" here, after all... So, at long last, the horrible burden of baring my horrifying past to the world is finally lifted.

You should probably tell them about your time with Starsong sometime, but yes, we're done with that for now.

Some... other things happened too. I must admit I did not expect prudish Applejack to make the first move like that...

Oh, that's right. I guess we did resolve one thing here. You're now officially a two-timer.

Shut up! Seriously, every time with this... Well, the most important thing, for the moment, was that Thunderlane was found, hiding inside Ponyville of all places... bucking idiot... I didn't get to see, but I hope Dash and Fluttershy beat the living hell out of him.

I'm sure it was messy, based on the aftermath of Fluttershy's latest rampage... So, what about you? What are you going to do now...?

I... I don't...

Welp, Thunderlane's doomed.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it, though.:twilightangry2:
And mother of Celestia if Starshadow gets fillynapped-NO! SHE WON'T BE!:flutterrage:


...Right?:fluttercry:

:flutterrage:: He should get his penis clipped too!
Easy Fluttershy, Thunderlane's gonna get what's coming to him okay?
:yay:: Giggity
Anyway, that was just the first part? This is gonna end up being quite the novel isn't it?:rainbowwild: It's a shame that we didn't get to hear what Starshadow had to say to Thunderlane. I'm figuring he's going to say something that's going to drop a bombshell and start up some whole new drama in part two.

When you planning on picking this back up; after Season 4 or during?

3A

3483056 Well, that would be nice. :twilightsmile:

3481989
Now, now - you're not a two-timer. It's a burgeoning triad. There are crucial differences. *pets*

Lets all pray that they tell the princesses and then we get to watch them CHOP THESE FUCKING PERVERTS HEADS OFF AND STICK THEM ON A PIKE! :heart::twilightsmile: you know, for a happy ending

I certainly hope the ELEMENTS OF HARMONY don't just stand back from a nation wide slave ring. Especially the living embodiment of honesty.

Letting thousands of ponies and fillies be enslaved, raped and horribly abused/murdered throughout their lifetimes? Possibly for hundreds of years more? no amount of puppy eyes should stop anypone from trying to stop that, especially given that said pony in question is actually in a position to go about changing that with her friends.

Hope this isn't just the end of that over-arching issue.

enjoying the story more and more with every page. Clop and a great story! My favorite kind on the site. *checks out the story link*

Comment posted by KrisProwler deleted Jul 10th, 2014

So, the images are gone?

I remeber when I could count the chapters on one hand and not have to wait for the story to gear up again. Oh well, can't wait for justice to be served!

It seems a bit selfish of Big Mac to not want to tell anyone about the slave ring stuff. They personally know a princess. Who also happens to kind of be friends with Discord. What is the worst that could happen? Also Specter and Nightshade, their story just kinda came up out of nowhere. But whatever, Just more story to keep me entertained :pinkiehappy:

5214201

Wow... Thanks for that fanatical devotion to my and Camel's collective work, despite the lengthy hiatus. I think it's about time I gave this story a reread myself, now that you mention it; I might want to rewrite some of these early scenes... Anyway, there's been a lot going on lately to distract away from actually writing, but last I checked the next chapter's almost done so...

and done. I absolutely love this story and this chapter is one of my favorites if only because of Fluttershy's reaction hahahaha

5785283

Yeah, that chapter really sets the tone for the entire rest of the story...

5788141

As you say, there are people like this in power all across our world. That's the nature of having power; you invariably begin to abuse it... And yes it is kind of sad that she doesn't have any ponies among her guard specifically trained and tasked with fighting the evils within pony society that cannot or should not be fought openly the way Luna did...

What happened next was a complete surprise to everypony except Rainbow Dash. “THEY WHAT?!?! I SWEAR TO NIGHTMARE MOON’S UNHOLY TAINT I’M GOING TO WRING THE NECK OF WHATEVER GUARD DID SUCH A STUPID BUCKING THING BEFORE I HUNT DOWN THAT NO GOOD GUTTERSNIPE AND TEAR HIS WINGS AND HIS BUCKING STALLIONHOOD OFF AT THE ROOTS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT!!” Fluttershy yelled, her words punctuated by the walls shaking as she tried to buck the wooden door off its hinges. Several cracks appeared around the hinges but the door somehow managed to hold firm.

Good God:twilightoops:! Fluttershy is savage:rainbowlaugh:!

Rainbow Dash slyly smiled as she saw the look of shock on everypony’s face. “See? You really want to let that out?” Dash said smugly.

I would not even want to be within a thousand kilometers of that amount of rage:twilightoops:!

Big Mac noticed that the other mare’s face turned slightly red as Twilight tried her best to suppress a giggle. “Oh no, we didn’t catch her, Rainbow Dash did. She spotted him trying to sneak out of town and easily caught up to him. Nightshade, um... she got these injuries trying to keep Fluttershy back after we had locked Thunderlane up in the guard barracks.”

Damn, i knew she was pissed, but damn... guess it's true what they say "Beware the quite ones"

He could easily make them disappear in any number of ways should it prove necessary, but the two ponies walking slightly behind him had him worried.

Not without Princess Twilight Sparkle going on a warpath :pinkiecrazy:

What happened next was a complete surprise to everypony except Rainbow Dash. “THEY WHAT?!?! I SWEAR TO NIGHTMARE MOON’S UNHOLY TAINT I’M GOING TO WRING THE NECK OF WHATEVER GUARD DID SUCH A STUPID BUCKING THING BEFORE I HUNT DOWN THAT NO GOOD GUTTERSNIPE AND TEAR HIS WINGS AND HIS BUCKING STALLIONHOOD OFF AT THE ROOTS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT!!” Fluttershy yelled, her words punctuated by the walls shaking as she tried to buck the wooden door off its hinges. Several cracks appeared around the hinges but the door somehow managed to hold firm.

Wow :twilightoops:

9060284

What happened next was a complete surprise to everypony except Rainbow Dash. “THEY WHAT?!?! I SWEAR TO NIGHTMARE MOON’S UNHOLY TAINT I’M GOING TO WRING THE NECK OF WHATEVER GUARD DID SUCH A STUPID BUCKING THING BEFORE I HUNT DOWN THAT NO GOOD GUTTERSNIPE AND TEAR HIS WINGS AND HIS BUCKING STALLIONHOOD OFF AT THE ROOTS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT!!” Fluttershy yelled, her words punctuated by the walls shaking as she tried to buck the wooden door off its hinges. Several cracks appeared around the hinges but the door somehow managed to hold firm.

Wow :twilightoops:

Exactly my reaction:rainbowderp:.

Login or register to comment