• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,127 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,127

PreviousChapters Next
Showing who's Boss

Author's Note: Since most of my readers don't check my blog, I'm here to say that I recently posted a pretty important blog. And for those to lazy to go check it themselves, here's a direct link to it. Now, on with the story.

Now that we're done with most everypony else, let's switch focus back to everyone's favorite pony, me. I know, I'm a flankhole. But you guys know you love me.

I wake up the morning after the night everything went to hay in a hand basket. I've gots me an idea. I smile mischeviously as I get up and I snicker to myself.

Dash rustles in the bed and slightly opens her eyes at me. "Blue? What's with the look?" she asks drowsily.

"Hehehe, I haved something planned for Haily."

"Like what?"

"Oh, you'll see. You'll all see! Mwahahaha!"

"Hey, quiet down in there! Some ponies are trying to sleep still!" Vinyl shouts from the other room.

"Mwahahahaha!" I laugh more quietly.

I get out of bed and make my way out of the room. I walk over two doors and knock on the girls' room.

Pinkie answers the door and smiles at me. "Hey, Breezy. What's up?"

"Is Haily still asleep?"

"Yeah, that drinking really did it to her."

"Good. Got any symbals."

"I always do." she pulls out a pair of symbals out of nowhere as usual and hooffs them to me. "Early morning brother sister prank?"

"You know it."

She moves by, allowing me to walk into the room. I go up to the bed where Haily lays sleeping with Fluttershy. Turns out everypony else is also still asleep. Pinkie sure is an early riser. I prepare the symbals and...

*CRASH*

Everypony in the room wakes up with a scare, Fluttershy letting out an eep and shooting up up to the ceiling fan to clingon to.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack shouts.

"Why must you wake us up like this?" Rarity asks in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah, what the hay, Blue? Ow." Haily says, grabbing her head as it throbs in pain.

"Sorry everypony. Everypony but Haily that is." I say.

"What'd I do?"

"Consider this payback for nearly breaking my snout." I smash the symbals again.

"I said sorry."

"No you didn't." I smash them again.

"Oh... right." I take the symbals and smash them once more. "Where'd you even get symbals?"

"From Pinkie."

"And where'd she get them? I don't remember her bringing any."

I look at the symbals for a second. "I have no idea." I say happily, smashing them together one lasttime. "Since you're all up now, I say we get to finding the others."

"What about the other girls?" Fluttershy asks.

Twilight, Dash, Vinyl, and Octavia all walk in. "We couldn't sleep with all the symbal smashing." Twilight says irritably.

"Super. That makes everything faster."

"Anyway, where should we start looking?"

"Twilight, Vinyl, and I will be going to the prison to check on Dark and Ice. The rest of you can go around town and look for the others."

"But, Blue, you said we could hang out today." Hail says.

"Fine, you can come with us to the prison."

"Yay!" she yells in excitement before wrapping around me.

"Yeah, yeah, just stick by us and be careful."

"Okay, I will."

"So we're just supposed to blindly go around town looking for the others?" Dash asks.

"Yep."

"You never make a plan, do you?"

"Nope."

"*sigh* Why am I not surprised?"

With that, the three mares and I go to make our way to the prison as the other remaining mares get to looking fo our lost friends.

We get out of the hotel and walk down the streets towards the peison. "So, does anyone here actually know how to get to the rison?" I ask.

"Yes, I do actually." Twilight says.

"And you know this because?"

"I looked at books on the city before we left for our vacation."

"Oh, that makes sense."

"Yeah, good going, Twi." Vinyl says.

"No problem. I always just like to be prepared."

Looks like Twilight's obsession to needlessly read about everything came in handy.

We walk for a bit before reaching just outside the prison. "Come on, visiting hours should be going on right now." Twilight says.

We make our way through a door to a room with stools placed at windows for prisoners to talk to visitors. Dark and Ice were there and they notice us. Upon noticing us, they beam and rush over to a window.

The rest of us hurry over to the same window. "Guys, thank Celestia you're here." Ice says.

"Yeah, we really need to get out of here. I CAN'T go back in those showers!" Dark says.

"I oughtta kill you both for being so stupid!" I yell.

"It was Dark's idea to drink."

"Yeah, but you're the one who actually agreed to do it and then acted like a show-off."

"Enough arguing!" I interrupt them. "*sigh* How much is your guys' bail?"

"Ten thoousand bits."

"WHAT?!"

"Each."

I put both hooves to my face. "Fine, we'll get to work and see what we can do."

"Thanks."

"Oh, and by the way."

"What?"

"Don't drop the soap." I joke as the others and I leave.

"FLANKHOLE!" Dark and Ice both shout.

As the four of us leave, a few guards come over to them. "Your time's up. Time to go get your breakfast."

The two nod and follow them out to the mess hall. They walk in and grab some trays before getting in line to getwhat the prison calls food but is actually closer to slop.

The worker manning the slop grabs a spoofull for Ice. "Uh, you wouldn't happen to have something actually edible, would you?" he drops the globby mess on Ice's tray, making it splatter.

Ice moves and Dark goes up. "Is the only stuff you serve here this stuff that even dogs wouldn't eat?" again, he is only answered with a heap of slop.

The two of them look at there plates in annoyance and go over to an empty table. "Ugh! This sucks! Cell mates that wanna rape us, oublic showering, and no real food!" Ice shouts.

"Tell me about it. I can't wait to get out of here." Dark says in agreement.

"Just then, Bubba and Zeke come over to their table. "Howdy, fellas." Bubba says.

"Can't you freaks just leave us alone?" Ice says.

"We just wanted to say hey." Zeke says.

"Yeah, we just wanted to get to know our future butt buddies better." the two of them then laugh.

Dark gets up and slams his hooves down. "That's it! I'm gonna put you both in your place!"

"Me too!" Ice says.

"Oh? Then how about meeting us out in the yard later? Y'all two boys can prove just how big 'o stallions ya are there."

"It's a date, big boy." Dark taunts.

The two brothers walk away, laughing to each other as they do so. "So, you think we can take 'em without powers?" Ice asks Dark. "I've just never seen you fight without them."

"Don't you worry about me, Frosty. All that time in the forest taught me how to do more than just control my powers. And that training Blue gave you should come in handy."

"Got it. We just need to watch each other's back in this fight."

"Deal." the two of them brohoof each other in agreement.

Two hours later

"Time for recess!" a guard shouts.

"You ready?" Dark asks Ice.

"Dude, I was born ready."

"I hope ya boys are ready." Bubba says from behind them.

"Yeah, it'll be fun to have a bit of a fight before the fun." Zeke says.

The gates open as all the prisoners walk out and are escorted into the yard by the guards. They reach the yard and the four stallions go to the middle to start fighting.

"Hey, the new meat's fighting BUbba and Zeke!" a random inmate shouts. A crowd of other inmates circles around them, eager to watch the fight.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"Should we do something about this?" a guard asks another.

"Nah. There's nothing in our job description about keeping inmates from fighting each other."

"Sounds good to me."

Back over in the circle, Bubba charges at Ice, Ice side-stepping out of the way and hitting him in the head. While Ice is paying attention to Bubba, Zeke grabs Ice by the hindlegs and picks him up to slam him back down.

Before he can do it again, Dark slamd into Zeke, sending him flying. Bubba gets up and gets over to Dark, the two of them now locking hooves.

Due to his size, Bubba starts overpowering Dark, pushhing him down. Ice jumps onto Bubba's back and starts choking him. Zeke gets up and charges at Dark, Dark quickly noticing him and Zeke missing Dark to ram right into Bubba's gut and fior Ice to jump off of Bubba.

Ice walks over to Dark and they smile at each other. They're celebration is cut short however as the twins get up and simultaneously charge the two ponies.

Ice and Dark look at each other as Ice gives Dark his forehooves as Dark starts spinning Ice around in the air. Ice releases his grip and sends Ice soaring at the brothers. The two stop as they see Ice coming at them. Before they can escape however, Ice slams a hoof into each of their faces, knocking them out.

The ring of inmates sits in silence for a moment before one starts shouting. "Way to go, new meat!"

The rest of the crowd starts cheering as Dark and Ice do another brohoof.

The two guards from before had been watching the entire fight and look at each other with sinister smiles.

This can't be good.

PreviousChapters Next