• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,115 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,115

PreviousChapters Next
The Beastly Pony

Author's Note: We have finally reached the climax to the Las Pegasus arc. Let's blow the roof off this mofo! Now, on with the story.

Everything is just going to hay in a hoof basket right about now. Not only are Drax and Spitfire here, but Ice and Dark are here too. And to top it all off, Dark and Drax are fighting inside the ring. Celestia has a sick sense of humor.

"What the buck is this?!" Albert shouts. "You motherbuckers are ruining my fight! Security!"

I turn back and look at Fern. "Fern, I want you to go get the others and get the police."

"What?!" she shouts. "But I can help!"

"Yes, you can by getting help."

"But-"

"Don't worry, we got this." I give a reassuring smile.

She smiles and nods before dashing off. Just then, about a dozen ponies surround us.

"Drax, hurry it up!" Dark shouts at him.

Drax comtinues to work at the metal buckle on the back of the collar. He winds up his hoof one last time. "Let's see how you like this!"

With one powerful strike, the buckle breaks, making the collar fall off of Dark's neck. "BUCK YEAH!"

Dark creates two lightning blades and slices open the cage. He puts the blades down and shoots a bolt of lightning at Ice's collar, breaking it and making it fall off.

"This is more like it!" Ice says. He stomps his hooves down, making a flattened off pillar of ice come up from beneath him and knocking away any nearby enemies.

Over at the opposite side f the ring, ponies with knives get close to Spitfire. "You're not gonna get away!" one shouts at her.

"I beg to differ!" Ice shouts. He creates several ice projectiles and fires them off at them, knocking their knives out of their hoofs.

Drax jumps out of the cage and quickly runs over to Spitfire. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" he rams into the ponies and sends them all flying away.

"How many times are you gonna save my life?" Spitfire jokingly asks.

"As many times as you plan on getting in trouble." they kiss each other. "Fire, I want you to take cover while we fight."

"I'm on it." she dashes off as instructed.

After that is done, the three stallions rush over to join us before taking notice of Vine's new look. "Vine?"

"*sigh* Flowers turned me and Fleur into stallions." she answers.

"Oh."

"I'd really like to know what you idiots are doing here, but we don't have time for that." I say. "Flank kicking now, explanations later."

"Right." everypony says.

You're not getting away with this!" Albert shouts. "Get them!"

The guards come closer to us before Vine makes a bunch of vines come up and toss them all away.

"Geez, way to hog all the action, Vine." I say.

"Quit your complaining. At least it was easy."

Just then, a stallion that looks very similar to Vine burst through the doors. "You thought you could steal my identity?!"

The others look at her. "Long story. I'll tell you later."

"You won't get the chance!"

Vine rolls her eyes before summoning more vines and-OW! She wraps a vine around his balls. "So, what was that you were saying?"

Geez, it hurts just to watch.

"Okay, I give! Uncle!" he shouts in a new high-pitched voice. Dang. She then has the vine chuck him into a wall on the other side of the room.

"Well, that's taken care of."

"Oh, you think so?!" Albert shouts at us. "I'll give anypony who can take them down one thousand bits!" he yells at the crowd.

They all immediately get up and rush over at us with looks of determination for that money on their faces. Typical.

As they get close, we immediately start mowing them down. Ice using physical strikes while manuevering on his slide, Vine using vines to chuck them away, Zeph and Dark rush through crowds with blinding speed, Drax his power to overwhelm groups, and me using my fighting skills to easily knock out these glass-jawed morons.

Suddenly, Drax looks behind himself as he sees a pony about to smack him over the head with a metal folding chair. Before it can make contact, the pony is sent failing by a buck from Steel Hoof.

"Steel Hoof?"

He smiles at Drax. "Thought I'd help you and your friends bust out of here."

Steel sticks out his hoof and they brohoof. "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Over in the distance, Albert watches in horror as all of his goons are utterly destroyed by us. "NO! NO! NO!"

I buck a stallion in his jaw and knock him out. "Well, I think that's the last of them." I say in relief.

"Oh, do you really?" a mysterious voice calls out.

Just then, a very large pegasus with... webbed wings razor sharp teeth, and a stare that looks down right evil comes down in front of us.

"Alloy! I knew I could count on you!" Albert shouts.

"That's Alloy?!" Drax shouts in worry. "What kind of monstrous pony is that?!"

"He is infused with dragon DNA." Steel Hoof says plainly.

"What?!" we all shout.

He nods slowly. "He was infused with it at a young age, giving him more strength, webbed wings, reptilian eyes, sharp teeth, skin nearly as hard as dragon scales, and worst of all, a taste for blood."

"That's right!" Alloy says. "Oh, look at all of my new victims. I'll enjoy ripoing the flesh from your bones."

This isn't good. Not only is this guy strong, but he's insane too. We'll need to watch it if we-

"BRING IT ON!" Dark shouts before flying after him.

"Dark, stop!" I shout.

He continues to fly at him, ignoring my warning. "EAT THIS!" he takes his electrically charged hooves and pushes onto Alloy's chest.

As he gets shocked, Alloy just laughs. "So weak!" he takes Dark by his hooves and slams him into the ground before tossing him infront of us.

Okay, now's the time to REALLY be worried. Dark nearly killed me, and this guy is making him look like foal's play.

This is seriously looking bad.

Author's Note: Don't you just hate cliffhangers?

PreviousChapters Next