• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,122 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,122

PreviousChapters Next
At the Club

Author's Note: Okay, now we have officially hit 5,000 views! Also, for some reason, some people(you know who you are) seem to be losing faith in me and think I'm gonna do bad stuff. I am very disappointed in all of you. ...NAH! I'm just kidding! But you guys really have no reason to worry. But enough of that, it's finally Vine's turn to get the spotlight. Knowing Vine, she could either love me or hate me for this. Wish me luck! Now, on with the story.

The next morning, Vine and Fleur(I'm going to be using this for the next few chapters. There's going to be quite a bit of POV changing.)

In the forest, Vine and Fleur still lay sleeping together, but something isn't quite right here. Wait, are they..?

Vine rustles in her sleep as she wakes up. "*yawn* That was a a good night's sleep." she says to herself. Her eyes shoot open as she realizes something. "Hey, what's with my voice?!"

She gets up and starts to feel funny. "Woah, what's going on?" she rushes over to a nearby pond and looks in the water to see her new reflection. "Oh my Celestia! I'm a bucking stallion!"

She... He... You know what? I'm just gonna say "she" because that's what she technically is. She leans forward to look under herself and sees something dangling between her hindlegs.

She puts her hooves to her face as she goes into a panic. "This can't be happening! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

Over in the distance, Fleur stirs in her sleep at Vine's yelling. "Vinetion? What's the mat-" she stops as notices Vine. "Who are you?!"

"Fleur?"

"Yes, of course." she suddenly stops as she notices her voice is also different. "What is wrong with my voice?!"

"Fleur, I'm Vinetion!"

"What? How can that be possible?!"

"Because, both you and I got turned into stallions."

You guys will have to use your imagination for Fleur here.

"What?!"

"Come see for yourself." Vine says, motioning to the pond by her.

Fleur hurries up and goes over to see her stallion self in the pond water. "Oh my Celestia! How in the world could this happen?!"

"Wait a minute." Vine says.

"What?"

Vine goes over to the spot they were laying at during the night. "These flowers we were sleeping in! They did this to us!"

"What do you mean?"

"See how they're pink and blue? Just like the colors that represent the genders. Blue for colts and pink for fillies."

"Yes. So what?"

"These plants are a cousin to the Poison Joke. They're called the Hood Swap plants. They change marehoods into stallionhoods and vice versa."

"So we're like those because of those flowers?!"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"Well, is there any kind of cure?"

"Well, there is an herbal bath to reverse the effects, but all the ingredients I need are back in Ponyville."

"So we're just stuck like this until the time we go back?!"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"*sigh* Well, while we're awake, I guess we should go back to the hotel and let the ithers know what has happened."

"Agreed."

The two newly stallionized ponies make their way out of the forest together. They reach the outside of the forest and stop at a dirt road.

"So, it'd probably be faster if we get another cab." Vine says.

"Well, actually, funny thing about that." Fleur says.

Vine raises an eyebrow at her(it's kinda weird putting that for a stallion). "Why is that?"

"Well, I kind of used all of the bits I brought to pay the first cab driver."

Vine facehoofs. "Great. The one time I decided not to bring any money. Well, hop on my back and I can fly us there."

"Actually, I have something to admit. I'm kind of afraid of heights."

"*sigh* Of course you are."

With no other options, the two of them continue to walk into the city. Lucky for Vine, the city's flasing lights aren't nearly as disorienting in broad daylight, so simply walking through the city is made much easier.

As they walk, they go by a dark alleyway with a bunch of admittedly slutty looking mares standimg and smoking cigarettes.

They step infront of Vine and Fleur, blocking them. "Hey, fellas. Would a couple of good looking stallions like you want a good time?" one of them asks.

"Sorry, but we're taken." Vine says as they oush past them.

"Fine then, colt-cuddlers!"

"Ugh, I can't wait to get out of this stupid body." Vine says in irritation.

"You and I both." says Fleur.

They continue to walk for a bit before taking a rest break at a buncg. "Okay, I need a break." Vine says.

Over in the distance, a pair of stallions look over to Vine. "Hey, is that?"

"Yeah, that's the boss!"

Why is Celestia such a troll?

The two go up to Vine. "Boss, funny runnin' into you out here."

"Boss? I think you two have me confused for somepony else."

The two look at each other and laugh. "Good one, boss. Always with the "You got the wrong guy!" schtick. Come on, let's head over to the club for some free drinks."

The two pull Vine to her hooves and have her follow them as Fleur gets up to follow them.

Vine pulls away from their grip. "Look, I'm telling you, I'm not the guy!"

The two laugh again. "Enough jokin', boss. We ain't the cops, you can be cool around us. Now, let's get goin'."

Vine facehoofs as they contniue walk. "*sigh* Fine."

Vine and Fleur walk as Fleur looks at Vine. "You can't seriously mean we're going to follow them."

"These idiots obviously aren't gonna buy that I'm somepony else, so let's just play along for now."

"Fine, but if anything bad happens, I'm blaming you."

The four walk for a bit before stopping outside a building with a sign saying, "Woody's Woodies." on the front. "Here we are, sir." one stallion says as he opens the door for them.

They go inside to be greeted by a bouncer watching another set of doors. "Morning, Mr. Big Wood."

'From how everypony's acting, this guy must own this place.' Vine thinks to herself. 'Big Wood? Either it's true, or this guy is trying to overcompensate.'

They go through the doors and walk into a large room with a bunch of stallions drinking and throwing money up to mares dancing around poles on catwalks while this song plays in the background.

'This place is a strip club?!' Vine and Fleur simultaneously think.

"Never too early for clubbin', eh, boss?" a stallion asks, nudging Vine before going over to a stage and sitting down to the show.

Vine's wings stretch out at the site. 'That's definitely new.' she thinks as she feels something between her hindlegs.

"Hmm, maybe the others can wait." she says.

"What?!" Fleur shouts in confusion.

"Look, I know we should be going back, but we've already played along this far, what's the harm in staying here a few hours?"

"Well..."

"We just stay here for a few hours, get a free show, and then go back to the hotel around closing time. No big deal."

"Well, I suppose."

"Glad to hear you're on board. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom."

She walks over to the restrooms and enters the mare's room. A few mares shriek as she comes in, her still being a stallion and all.

"Sorry, my bad!" she says as she jumps out of the room and goes into the stallion's room. She goes into a stall. Now, how do you use this thing?"

How does everypony wind up in these situations?

Author's Note: So, now we have Zeph living it up with his money, Drax being a hostage at a fight club, Dark and Ice stuck in jail with two gay rapists, and Vine and Fleur pimpin' over at a strip club. Oh the shenanigans! Also, went and made a new blog post that is kind of important. Click here to go see it.

PreviousChapters Next