• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,122 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,122

PreviousChapters Next
Post Vacation Partying

Luna, Celestia, or whatever higher being there may be, I love this town. Second we come back, we get a huge welcome back party in our honor. I'm especially glad since I missed the big award ceremoney earlier in the week. Stupid ribs. Go and getting cracked and making me miss being in the spotlight.

...Why am I complaining at my ribs? I'm definitely losing it. Oh well.

There's tons of stuff they got set up here. Games, snacks, and even some posters made of us. Wow. Thst's pretty bucking sweet. But unlike earlier parties I had been to here in town, this one literally took up the whole town.

Everypony there seemed to be having a great time. Mingling amongst themselves, playing games, and eating snacks. Wait... OH MY CELESTIA CHIMICHERYCHONGAS! It may have only been a bit over a week since the last one I had, but it feels like it's been ages.

My tongue hangs out of my mouth as I drool over the delectable cherry filled tortillas. Yes, I love them that much.

Haily looks at me as if i were crazy. "Are you all right, Blue?"

Zeph turns his head to see where I'm looking and notices the chimicherrychongas himself. "Yeah, he's fine. They just have a bunch of chimicherrychongas set out."

"Cherry whats?"

"I'll catch up with you guys later!" I say excitedly before speeding off to the table and start chowing down. Sweet Celestia are these things good.

Haily blinks as she watchs me go at them like a wild animal. "Wha-"

"He just REALLY likes 'em." Zeph says.

"Oh, okay then... I guess."

"Well, now what? You guys have any ideas?" Ice asks the rest of the group.

"Well, this is party, so I'm gonna bucking party!" Dark shouts. He races off from the group, not really having an idea of where exactly he's going and only knowing he wants to party. Yep, that's our Dark.

"Anyways... I'd really like to go home and get myself changed back to normal." Vine says.

"As would I." Fleur says.

"Aw, don't be such party poopers. Let's have a little bit of fun, huh?" Fern says to them.

"Well, um..."

"Come on. I see this awesome drink mixing table set up. I'll make you guys something."

Vine looks at the table and gets a smile on her face. "Hmm, that does sound pretty good right now."

"Then let's go already." Fern demands, now pushing the two of them towards said table.

"I think I'll go find Dark and make sure he doesn't get into trouble." Ice says.

"And I'll come along to make sure you don't get into trouble." Zeph says.

The two of them start making their way through the crowd towards the direction Dark flew off in, leaving the rest of the group.

Looking over at me at the snack table, Dash decides to bring up the conversation her and Haily got into inside the chariot.

She walks up next to me and leans against the table as I continue stuffing my face. "Hey, Blue."

"Hey, Dash." I mutter, still eating.

"The food good?"

I stop eating as I look at her with a wide grin and ryes. "Good? IT'S DELICIOUS!" I put my head back down as I continue om nom noming.

She giggles at me. "Glad to hear it. Hey, Hail and I got to talk on the ride over here, and we thought it'd be a great idea if you and I went back with her to Cloudsdale tomorrow."

"Yeah, sounds great." I say, not even listening to what she was saying. I seriousy think these things are laced with, like, meth or something. How else can they be so addicting?

Over at the mixing table

As the three approach, Fern starts putting her talents to work as she starts mixing drinks for her friends and self. Everypony watches at her skills with mixing.

Fern stops as she sets down three drinks. "There you go."

Vine and Fleur each pick up their drinks and take a sip. "Even though I prefer coffee, I'll admit that this is pretty good, Fern." Vine says.

"Yes, it's absolutely divine. You have a real talent."

"Thanks. I try." she says kinda smugly.

Just then, a stallion approaches Fern. "Well, that was some nice drink mixing, missy." he says.

"Thanks. I plan to apply at the bar here in town."

"Really? Well, look no further. You're hired."

"You own the bar?!" Fern asks in shock.

"Sure do. When can you start?"

"Well, I kinda just got here. Can you give me, like, until the day after tomorrow?"

"Sure thing."

"Quick question: You're not gonna slap my flank when I walk by or hit me when I mess up, are?"

He chuckles. "Heavens, no. Where'd you get that idea?"

"Um, nowhere. Just curious. So I guess I'll see ya in two days then."

"I look forward to it." the stallion gives her a nod before walking off.

Fern turns to her two friends and smiles widely at them. "Did you see that?"

"Yeah. Good going, Fern."

"I'm so glad for you."

The three friends laugh as they continue drinking and talking amongst each other.

Over to Dark

Dark leans over on a table as he drinks from a mug of cider. "Ah, feels good to be free."

Ice and Zeph stop as they run up to him. "You really need to calm down, Dark." Zeph says.

"Yeah, we don't want you causing trouble right after we get back." Ice says.

"Heh, maybe you'd keep me from causing trouble if you could catch me, slow pokes."

"I could've easily caught up to you, I was just pacing myself." Zeph says. Well, he was the fastest back in school, but now I'm not so sure.

"Yeah right! You couldn't even outspeed a one-winged fly." Dark taunts with a laugh.

"Oh, yeah? Wanna have a race then? Once around Ponyville?"

"Oh no. This can't be good." Ice says.

"You're on!"

The two of them spit in their hooves before brohoofing.

This should be interesting.

PreviousChapters Next