• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,122 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,122

PreviousChapters Next
Found Them

Author's Note: Sorry for not mentioning this publicly before, but if anyone out there as any pegasus OC's they think might be good for my upcoming side story, then you can PM all about it. Now, on with the story(is this getting old yet?).

We all just sat around outside of the hotel as we waited for Vine, Fern, and Fleur to return with something of use.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Hail says.

"Me too." Zeph says.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." I say, agreeing with them.

"Oh! I've got an idea."

"Celestia pray for us all." I say.

"Let me go get my party cannon and we can-"

"NO!" everypony shouts.

She has a cannon?! Where'd she even buy one?! Why is she even allowed to own one?! Ugh, I thought I told myself I'd stop querstioning Pinkie and her silly antics.

"I've got an idea." Twilight says.

"Okay, shoot."

"Let's play I Spy as we sit and wait."

"Sure, beats just sitting around."

"I spy, a dancing pony." over in the distance, a pony painted gold dances like a robot, waiting for ponies to give him loose change.

"I spy a pony carrying a bag of money running from the cops." Zeph says. And wouldn't you know, he was right.

"Should we do something about that?" Twilight asks.

"Nah, I say it's best to not get involved when we don't have to." I say. "Okay, my turn. I spy a mare giving a stallion a-Oh wait." I stop as I notice what they're doing.

"Woah!" Hail says.

I quickly rush over and put my hoof over her yes. "I think we should stop playing this game."

Everypony nods.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Hail asks.

I put a hoof to my chin as I try to think. "Well, anypony got any good stories to tell?"

"Oh, I have one!" Zeph announces, raising his hoof up.

"Okay."

"Well, this one time, Tavi let me go to this bushy area and-"

Octavia quickly sticks a hoof in his mouth to shut him up. "Zephyr, shush! We don't talk about that in public."

I facehoof. "Anypony else?"

"Oh, me! Pick me!" Pinkie shouts.

"*sigh* I know I'm gonna regret this, but okay, Pinkie."

"Yippee!"

She starts going on about nonsensical ramblings about poptart cats, double rainbows, and this thing she calls "The fourth-wall".

"And that's how Equestria was made!" she finishes.

I facehoof again, this time harder than before. "I give up. Let's just sit here and wait for them."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!"

I need a minute to relax my brain, so let's go see what the others are up to.

Back at the fight club, Drax and Dark continue to try and free Dark from his collar to try and escape.

'Shouldn't but much longer now.' Drax thinks.

"I tell ya, folks. I was expecting a lot more from Dark. This fight is much more one-sided than I thought it'd be." Albert says to the crowd.

As Drax holds Dark in a headlock, Dark litens to Albert. "He's right, Drax. This is looking suspicious."

"You're right. Here, slip out from my forelegs and hit me."

"Got it."

Drax relinquishes enough of us his grasp for Dark to slide out. Dark turns around and punches Drax in his snout.

"OW!" Drax shouts as he holds his nose. "Son of a... Mother..."

He looks at Dark angrily. "Wait, Drax! Let's just calm down a bi-"

Drax grabs him by the neck and slams him down, this time on his back rather than his neck first.

Dark coughs a bit. "Drax, you're not supposed to fight me for real." he says weakly.

Drax blinks as he relizes what he just did. "Oh, yeah... My bad."

Dark growls at him in annoyance.

Switching to Vine and the others.

Vine, Fleur, and Fern continue to run for a bit before stopping to catch their breath once they think the coast is clear.

"*pant* That was close." Fern says.

"Yeah, no kidding." Vine says.

"But at least we have a cue on where Drax is at."

"Yeah, why is it that you know where a fight club is in this town anyways?" Fleur asks.

"Like I said, you hear a lot of things when you work in this business."

"It definitely seems to come in hoofy." Vine says.

"You know it. Now come on, we need to get back to the others and tell them what we found."

"Right." Vine and Fleur say.

They continue their tread to the hotel

In our boredom, Zephyr and I found some playing cards and decided to play Go Fish. Best card game ever!

"Got any threes?" I ask.

Zephyr looks at his hoof, all of his cards being threes. He smiles. "Go fish."

He sickers to himself as I grab another card from the top of the deck. I eye suspiciously. I know he's lying.

"Zeph, look! Hookers giving away free money!" I shout, pointing behind him.

"Where?!" he shouts excitedly, looking behind him.

I push his hoof down to reveal his cards. "AHA! You were lying!"

"Oh horse-apples."

"Why you no good, cheating son of a-"

"Hey, guys." Vine says from behind Zephyr.

"Hey, Vine. Find anything?" Zeph asks quickly, trying to switch the conversation.

"Yeah, we found out Drax is at fight club."

"And I know where it's at." Fern says.

"Fight club? What the hay is he doing there?" I ask.

"No clue, but whatever the reason, we need to go find him."

I nod. "Right. Fern, Zeph, Vine, and I will go. The rest of you stay here."

"But, Blue-" Dash starts saying.

"No buts, Dash. I wouldn't forgive myself if the rest of you got hurt. We can all handle ourselves."

"But-"

I grab her and look her in the eyes. "Dash, I promise you we'll be fine."

She gives me a weak smile. "Okay, I believe you."

I pull her into a hug and smile. "That's my girl." we break the hug as I look at the others. "I promise we'll be okay."

They all nod before the four of us run off with Fern leading us there.

We turn a corner into an alleyway and she gives a specific sequence of knocks on the door. "You even know the knock?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure do." she replies.

The door is opened by a guard inside. As we walk in, he looks at us. "I think you guys are in the wrong place."

"I don't." I say.

He grabs me by the sholder. "Why don't you come with me?"

I glare at him theateningly. "Mind taking your hoof off me?"

"No can do."

"Fine, but this was your choice, not mine." I charge up a foreleg as I give him a hurricane hoof to the face, sending him flying.

Everypony in the building stops to look at us.

"Guys!" Dark and Drax both shout from inside the cage.

"Dark?" I look over to see Ice sitting down. "Ice?"

I'm not sure what's going on, but it's ending here and now.

PreviousChapters Next