• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,124 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,124

PreviousChapters Next
All Against One

This is not good. This is not good at all! This one guy just completely resisted Dark's shocking attack and didn't get a single scratch on him. If what Steel Hoof said is true, then we're in for our toughest fight yet. Fighting one on one is out of the question. We'll have to fight together.

"Motherbucker!" Ice shouts, obviously not even thinking. He creates an ice crystal and shoots it at Alloy.

Alloy raises a hoof and catches it with ease. "Nice try."

"WHAT?!"

Alloy squeezes the crystal and smashes it with his bare hoof. "Is this the best you can do? I was expecting more from the very ponies who protected Ponyville from the monsters of the Everfree Forest."

"Guys, we need to focus." I say. "Fighting him individually is suicide. We need to face him as a group."

"Your friend is right." Steel Hoof says. "There isn't a single pony in Equestria that can defeat Alloy alone other than the princesses. Fighting together is the only option."

"I agree." Drax says.

"You can count me in." Zephyr says.

"Me too." Vine says.

"Right." Ice says.

"Even though I prefer doing things on my own, I refuse to let this guy win. You've got me." Dark says.

"Good." unlike normally though, I don't have a plan. Guess we'll just have to do what we pegasi do and just wing it... that joke was definitely one of my worst yet.

"Enough of your blabbing! Now we fight!" Alloy shouts.

Despite his size, he starts rushing towards us at speeds that could even match Dark. "Oh no you don't!" Ice shouts.

He stomps his hooves, making a thick wall of ice to appear. "Heh, foal's play." Alloy takes a hoof and smashes through the wall to be met with a Hurricane Hoof from me. Before it makes contact though, he puts his hooves up and blocks it, the impact only sending back a few hooves.

Vine's hooves start glowing as she creates vines that wrap around Alloy's torso. He raises an eyebrow at him/her.

"Really?" he spreads his wings, making the vines rip off instantly.

He starts rushing at her, before Steel Hoof and Drax intercept him and try to hold him off. As they struggle, they begin to slowly slide backwards. Before they start sliding too far, Ice makes an ice trail under Alloy's hoovers, tripping him up. The two buff stallions grab him and chuck him into the air.

"Now it's my turn!" Zeph shouts. He darts towards Alloy, taking precision aim for any stallion's weak spot. He hits Alloy's jewels, eliciting a growl of pain from Alloy.

"Stupid worm!" Alloy shouts. He grabs Zeph by his mane and starts spinning in the air. He releases Zeph and throws him at the ground, creating a crater and knocking Zeph out.

"ZEPH!" I shout. I give Alloy my best death glare. "NOW YOU'RE MINE!"

"Let me give you a hoof!" Dark shouts.

We both prepare our blades as we shoot after the draconic pony. We each keep slicing at him, only for him to either dodge or to deflect the hits with his hard skin.

He takes his spiked tail and stabs Dark through his left wing. "GAH!" Dark shouts.

With Dark distracted, Alloy grabs him by the head and gives him a devastating headbutt, knocking him out. He grabs me by the throat and throws me at the ground, me bouncing along it as I hit it over and over.

"Haha! Now this is a show! You give it to 'em, Alloy!" Albert shouts in the distance.

Ice stomps his hooves down again, this time creating a sword made of solid ice. He grabs it in his teeth as he creates an ice slide to get up to Alloy's level.

"Oh, you again?" Alloy asks in a bored voice.

He spins around, hitting Ice with his tail and sending him into a wall, Ice's sword barely missing his head as it stabs the ground next to it. Seeing this, Ice backs up from the sword worriedly.

This is not going well.

Alloy looks down at Drax and smiles at him. He glomps Drax on the ground and sinks his razor teeth into the side of his neck.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"LET HIM GO!" I shout.

Steel Hoof and I both charge at him with our hooves reared back. Drax readies his hoof on the oppposite side as he gets ready to uppercut Alloy.

All three of our hooves hit him at the same time, releasing Alloy's grip of his teeth and shattering them

Alloy puts his hooves to his mouth as blood drips from it. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" as he opens his eyes, his pupils have disappeared, the only part left showing being the whites of his eyes. Uh oh.

He starts rushing all over the place, hitting every conscious pony left and sending them each flying.

I shakily get up as I look at my remaining allies. "Guys, we need to think of something."

"Yeah, no kidding." Vine says.

Over in the distance, Spitfire watches in horror as her friends and coltfriend are mercilessly beaten.

Alloy looks over at her. "Oh, would you look at this. It seems I've forgotten somepony."

As Drax looks to see Alloy walk towards Spitfire, he leaps up and jumps onto Alloy's back.

"Ugh, get off of me, you pest!"

"Never!" Drax shouts. He takes his hooves and starts hitting Alloy at any visible point he can reach, most of them doing nothing. But, as Drax punches him in his stomach, Alloy flinches and coughs a bit.

Wait, of course! How could I forget?! He has dragon DNA, making his skin as hard as dragon scales. But dragons have soft underbellies. If we can give him one good hit in the gut, we can take him out!

"Drax, keep holding!" I shout. "Steel Hoof, go help him!"

"Right!" he shouts. He goes over to his brother and grabs onto him.

"Now, get him standing on his hindlegs!" Alloy struggles, but from Drax punching over and over again, they are able to force him on his hindlegs as instructed.

"Ice, freeze his hooves!"

"You got it!" he shouts. His horns give off a mist as the ground around Alloy's hooves freeze and stick him to the ground.

"Vine, restrain him!"

"On it!" she shouts. She makes several vines spring up and wrap around all of his free limbs, making sure to keep him from trying anything.

"Okay, time to finish this off!" I take off after Alloy and prepare both of my hooves.

"NO!" Alloy shouts.

I come in close to him and give him a Double Hurricane Hoof right to his gut, making him cough up some blood.

As the ice around his hooves crack and the vines release him, he faints over onto the ground, defeated.

It was a hard fight, but we won.

PreviousChapters Next