• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,122 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,122

PreviousChapters Next
My Little Sister

"SISTER?!" everypony but Drax and Zephyr shout in unison.

"You have sister?! Why didn't you ever tell us?!" Dash asks me.

"Because you never asked." always bein' a smart flank.

Hail smiles at everypony in glee. "It's so nice to meet everypony. Zephyr, Drax, it's great to see you two again, too."

"Nice to see you again too, Hail." Zeph says.

"Yeah, it's definitely been a while." Drax says.

Hail looks to Dash as Dash stares at her. "Who is this, Blue?"

"Believe it or not, this is my marefriend, Rainbow Dash." I tell her.

"Marefriend? Well, it's about time." she jokes. She extends a hoof to Dash. "It's very nice to meet you, Rainbow."

Dash grabs her hoof and shakes. "Yeah, it's nice meeting you too. Wow. I can't believe you're actually Blue's sister." she replies.

"Yeah, I got the looks." she says with a giggle.

"Hey!"

"Oh, Blue. You know I'm kidding."

"Heh, you definitely haven't changed a bit since I left."

"Nope."

I look at everypony else in the room as they look at us in surprise. "Guys, I know we all need to talk since this is the first time I've been up since yesterday, but I'd really like to be alone with my sister so we can catch up."

"Oh, sure, Bluey." Zeph says. "Come on, guys."

Everypony exits the room, looking back at us. Everypony but Dash that is. "That includes you, Dash." I say.

"Oh, fine." she says disgruntedly before kissing me on the cheek and leaving. I love that mare.

"So, where do you wanna start?" Hail asks me.

"For starts, why are you down here? Aren't you still in college?" I ask.

"We're on spring break. Mom and dad told me the news about what happened here in town. I thought I'd come down and visit you and say congratulations."

"Well, that was nice. By the way, how are mom and dad?"

"They're doing fine. But when I heard you got hurt, I rushed over to see you." she goes on before giving me a knowing look. "So, marefriend, huh? When did that happen?"

"Last Hearts and Hooves Day. Took her to a Wonderbolts show and popped the question there. We've been going out ever since."

"That's great to hear. Sure took you long enough to get one." she says jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah. It's definitely been great being with her."

"So, what are Zephyr and Drax doing here? I thoought Zephyr joined the guard and Drax moved to Manehatten."

I start frowning. "Well, they hit some hard times. I offered to let them stay with me."

"Aw, that was nice of you."

"Just the kind of guy I am."

"So, care to explain the rest of the ponies that were in here?"

I start telling her all the events that have happened since I moved here. Meeting Dash and her friends, Meeting other ponies with powers and taking Ice in, having been nearly killed by Dark just the other night, and defending the town. It was a muzzle full.

"What?! You just let that Dark guy stay with one of your friends?!"

"He's not nearly as bad as he sounds, Haily. He's really been turning around these past few days. He helped us protect the town afterall. There still may be a bit of enimosity between us, but we're at least in a truce right now."

"*sigh* You always were the wreckless one. Taking some random pony into your home and becoming friends with two ponies that tried to kill you."

"Heh, being wreckless has worked so far, so why stop doing it now?"

"Maybe because you've finally wound up in the hospital?"

"Hmm, I still don't see your point."

She nudges me with a hoof. Ow again. "You big dodo."

We share a laugh before I start talking again. "Hey, you have any place you actually planned on staying at while in town?"

She gives me a sheepish grin. "Hehe, well I was hoping to just crash at your place."

"Ha, figures you'd say that. Well, I'm kind of stuck here until the day after tomorrow, but I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind letting you sleep in my room."

"That sounds good." she gets up from her chair and walks out. "Well, I'll let you get some rest. I'll just see about asking them."

"Thanks. You go do that."

She walks out of the door and goes down in the main lobby to see everypony but the Drax, Zeph, And Ice had left. Well, ain't that convenient?

"Hey, guys." Hail greets.

"Hey, Hail." they greet in response.

"So, is Blue doing all right?" Ice asks.

"Yeah, he's fine." she says. "Blue said it'd be cool if I stay with you guys at his place. Is that all right."

"Sounds fine to me."

"Sure."

"Yeah, no problem."

"Great. Lead the way."

They all get up and head out of the hospital. As they walk, several ponies cheer for the guys as they walk. News really really does spread fast.

Before they can go on, the flower trio walk up to them, holding baskets with flowers. "Hey, guys." they say.

"Oh, hey there." Zeph says. "What's up?"

"We just wanted to say." Lily says.

"Thanks you for savig the town." Daisy adds.

"By giving you all some flowers." Rose finishes.

They each lean over and give each of the three a basket of flowers. "And here's Blues for when he gets better." Lily says, giving Drax an extra basket.

"Thanks a lot."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Yeah, this is pretty cool."

"No problem." the trio says before walking away again.

"Wow. You guys sure are getting popular." Hail says to the three.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." Ice says.

"Yeah, it's 'cool', huh, Ice?" Zeph asks jokingly.

Ice gives him a glare. "You know I hate that."

"That's why it's so much fun."

Hail giggles at them before they start walking again. More ponies continue to cheer, giving all the guys huge grins. They eventually reach the house and Hail stops to look at it.

"Woah, Blue sure did choose a nice place."

"Yeah, it is pretty nice inside too." Zephyr says.

Hail follows them inside and stops again to check the inside. It's a mess. "*sigh* Guess I shouldn't be too surprised. It is nothing but boys living here."

"Hey, we clean... sometimes." Ice says.

"Whatver. So, where do I sleep?"

"You can take Blue's bed. It's in the middle bedroom upstairs." Zeph tells her.

"Thanks, I think I'll go check it out."

They give her a nod as she walks off to go inspect my room. Please Celestia, don't look in the drawers.

She reaches the room and looks around. "This looks nice. At least It's clean." she says. She eyeballs the drawers. "Hmm, I wonder what's in here." she walks over to them and opens them. She blushes as soon as she looks inside. I said not to look. "Oh my!"

Inside are a bunch of Playcolt magazines I have stashed away. Why do I have these magazines? 'Cause a stallion has needs and Dash is always willing. But I really should choose a better place than my drawers to hide them. I'll deal with that later.

She closes the drawers. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I was actually kind of expecting that." Hail says to herself. She goes over to the bed and plops down on it. "*sigh* It really is nice to see Blue again. I can't wait to get to spend some real time with him."

PreviousChapters Next