• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,123 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,123

PreviousChapters Next
Jail Ponies

"Thank you, Las Pegasus! Give it up for our great singers, Ice and Dark Lightning!" Vinyl shouts from on stage.

Ice and Dark take a bow before all three of them walk off the stage and go back down to join Twilight.

"Even though the song was a bit crude, I gotta admit, it was amzing!" she says to them.

"Thanks. The song's a personal favorite of mine." Ice says.

"You've got good taste, Frosty. We totally kicked flank up there!"

"You guys sure did!" Vinyl says.

The four of them celebrate with a group high-hoof. "I think this calls for a drink!" Dark says.

Drinking? I don't know, Dark. I don't want you getting overboard and getting into trouble." Twilight says.

I agree with Twilight. Drinks aren't a good idea.

"Come on, Twi. I promise we won't go overboard. We just want a few drinks to celebrate."

"Well... Alright, I guess a few drinks couldn't hurt."

YOU FOOL!

"That's what I'm talking about. Bartender, round of ciders over here!" the bartender at the other end of the stand nods and pours them four mugs of cider before sliding the ciders over the counter-top. It's always so cool to see that.

Ice takes a drink from his mug. "Ah. This stuff is pretty good, but it's pretty weak. It'd take forever to get drunk on this stuff."

"Oh, and you're a big drinker?" Dark asks smugly.

"I bet I'm a big enough drinker that I could drink you under the table and on your flank."

"Oh, really?" Dark looks over at the bartender again. "More cider, bartender! We've got us a drink off!"

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Twilight says to Vinyl.

"You think?"

I know so.

"Did somepony say a drink off?!" a random pony in the bar asks in excitement, everypony in the bar now focusing on Dark and Ice.

Everypony in the bar goes rushing around Dark and Ice as the two of them stare at each other with smug faces.

The bartender comes by and stands between them. This apparently happens often, and as such every bartender is set to play the referee.

He takes two mugs and sets them infront of Ice and Dark. "Only one rule: The winner is who ever is left standing. We'll have rounds. One mug equals around. Do you both understand?" the two of them nod, still eyeballing each other. "THEN GO!"

The two eager stallions immediately grab their mugs and start chugging them, finshing them off in about(you know what I'm gonna say) ten econds flat.

"No problem." Ice says.

"We'll see about that." Dark retorts.

After five mugs later

Dark looks at Ice as the two of them slightly wobble in their seats. "Getting tipsy, are we?"

"HA! You should see yourself right now! You look like you're about to fall right on your flank at any minute!"

The bartender sets down another set of drinks and Ice and Dark continue to drink as the crowd cheers for them.

"ICE! ICE! ICE!"

"DARK! DARK! DARK!"

This can only end in blood and tears.

Another five mugs later

Ice and Dark glare at each other, each of them looking completely wall-eyed and with a blush on their faces. Their each so drunk that they can barely see at this point.

"You son of a mare, *hic* I'm gonna win this!" Dark shouts at Ice.

"*hic* No way am I gonna lose to a jerk like *hic* you!"

Dark gets angry and throws his mug, but instead of hitting Ice, he hits a stallion behind Ice. "What the buck?!" he shouts.

He takes his mug and throws it at Dark. In his drunken haze, Dark leans to the side and the mug hits another stallion. The stallion he hit throws his mug and the entire crowd breaks out into a full on brawl. Chairs, bottles, and more than anything, ponies fly through the air.

Twilight and Vinyl immediately take cover behind the bar counter and look over at the mob. "A few drinks couldn't hurt, huh?" Vinyl asks Twilight.

Twilight looks at her and gives a sheepish laugh.

"Now this is a party!" Dark shouts. Even when drunk, those two aren't guys you wanna cross. He grabs the head of a nearby stallion and throws him into another stallion.

"This is getting totally out of control!" Twilight shouts. "We have to stop this!"

"What are we gonna do?!" Vinyl shouts.

Just then several stallions come in wearing police uniforms. In Las Pegasus, the city is actually big enough to support its own law enforcement, similar to the royal guards in Canterlot.

"Alright, break it up! Who are the ones responsible for all this?!" one of the officers shouts. The crowd clears, leaving Dark and Ice trying to weakly punch at each other in the center before looking towards the officers.

"What the buck do you want?" Dark asks.

"You two are under arrest!" the guards bring out some hoofcuffs and neck braces and slap them on Dark and Ice. Using their magic, one of the unicorn officers levitates Dark and Ice as the two weakly struggle in the air. They are both placed in the back of a police cart and are hauled away.

"What the buck, *hic* man? We disn't do anything." Dark says.

"Better use he spell on 'em." one officer says to the other.

"On it." his horn glows and he focuses his magic on Dark and Ice.

"What the buck-" Dark starts before blinking. "Wait, where are we?" he asks, the magic relieving him of his drunkness.

"You two started a bar brawl and are being taken to the Las Pegasus prison." an officer explains.

"Heh, yeah right." Dark says as he tries to build up energy in his hooves. "Hey, why isn't this working?"

"Here, let me try." Ice says. He tries to build energy in his hooves, but again to no avail." What's going on?"

"You two think we're stupid?"

"Well-"

"Shut it, Dark." Ice says.

"We know who you two are, Ice and Dark Lightning. Every pony in equestria knows who you are and know about your magical powers. See those braces around your neck?"

Dark looks down. "Yeah, so what?"

"They're not only numbered for identifying prisoners, but they also restrict all magic in the body, leaving powers like yours useless."

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Just calm down, Sparky. I'm sure Twi and Vinyl are working on trying to get us out as we speak. All we need to do for now is keep calm. When we get there, we just need to lay low and watch each other's backs. Deal?"

Dark looks at Ice. "Yeah, deal. I definitely don't want us getting hurt while in there. *sigh* Fifteen years of running, just to be caught during a bar fight."

They sat in silence for the rest of the ride, trying to get themselves ready for the harshness of prison.

They soon arrive at the prison and are taken off the cart. "Welcome to Las Pegasus Prison. a guard says, opening the front door.

Upon entering, Dark and Ice have their hoofcuffs removed and are both taken for mugshots(imsgine their faces during this. It's hilaruous.) and for getting their hoofprints taken.

After that, they walk through the halls of the prison, stallions inside their cells watching in excitement.

"Looks like we got some new meat!"

"They'll crack in no time!"

"I really like their manes!"

...No comment.

They are taken towards the back before stopping. "We're a bit tight on space, so you two'll have to share a double wide cell with the other inmates we've got."

"Just fantastic." Dark says.

The guard opens the cell and gestures for them to walk in. The guard then locks the gate as they enter. "You four play nice noe."

Dark and Ice look over to see two fairly large twin earth pony stallions. Both having a red mane and tail, light green coat, and darker green eyes. One had a cutie mark of a switchblade and the other had a cutie mark of a crowbar.

"Looks like we got some new playmates, Zeke." the one with a switchblade says in a thick, country accent.

"Sure does look like it, Bubba." the other one says.

"Look, you two freaks just say away from us." Dark threatens.

"Ooh, a fisety one. Ah call that one." Zeke says.

"Then I'll take the little one. I like 'em small anyhow. Makes me feel powerful." Bubba says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ice asks nervously.

"Well, let's put it this way. In Equestria they say, those pour stallions' anuses grew three sizes that day." Bubba says before he and Zeke break out into evil laughter.

"Hahaha, them boys was screamin' like pigs!" Zeke says while laughing.

Dark and Ice's eyes go wide as they look at each other. "Okay, not only do we watch each other's backs, but also each other's flanks."

"Deal."

"Every inmate should be in bed! Lights out!" a guard shouts.

Dark and Ice quickly rush over and take a bunk bed for themselves, Dark on the top bunk and Ice on the bottom bunk.

Nothing can ever go right.

PreviousChapters Next