• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,115 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,115

PreviousChapters Next
Blue's Pranking

Things had finally gone back to normal since the recent Marepocalypse. All the property damage, including all the stuff broken in my house, was fixed. Finally my tax money does something that shows a difference. Seriously, there's a "Fix Town after Horrible Disaster" tax. It's already been used a few times because of Pinkie's shenanigans.

Anyway, I was getting ready to leave for work... again. "See ya, Blue." Drax and Zeph say to me as they walk out.

"Yeah, see ya *sigh*." I reply.

"What's wrong, Blue? You seem kinda down." Dash says.

"Well, I know I'm always complaining about crazy stuff happening, but lately I've been bored because of nothing happening. Every day I pretty much get up, come to work, finish work, and then either hang out at the cafe or just relax at home. I feel like I'm in a rut."

Dash puts a hoof to her chn. "Hmm, I think I've got an idea! Have you ever tried pranking?"

"Pranking?"

"Yeah, Pinkie and I do it all the time. It's lost of fun."

"I don't know. I've never tried pranking before."

"It's really easy. Here, let me demonstrate." she pulls out a whoopie cushion.

"Where'd you get that?"

"I always bring one with me incase I'm felling pranky. Now, watch closely." she puts the cushion away sgain and walks up to Sunny. "Hey, Sunny? I think the coffee machine in the lounge is broken. Could you check it out?"

"What? Broken?" Sunny goes into the lounge and Dash puts the cushion on her chair. Sunny returns. "There's nothing wrong with the coffee machine, Dash." she says, bemused.

"Oh, my mistake."

Sunny sits back down and a loud fart noise comes from beneath her. Her face goes red in embarrassment as Dash and I laugh.

She glares at us. "That's not funny!"

"Hehe, sure looks like fun to me. I think I'm gonna give it a try." I say.

"I just know you'll love it." Dash tells me.

I leave the building, on my way to get my pranking started. "This won't end well." Sunny says.

'I know there's a joke shop here in Ponyville named The Court's Jester. I think I'll head over there and pick up a few things.' I think to myself. 'Oh man, this is gonna be awesome!'

I reach the joke shop and the door opens with a fart noise. What's with jokes and farts? I walk up to the counter to be greeted by an employee wearing a fake arrow through his head and fake glasses with a mustache.

"Hello, sir. My name is Class Clown. How may I help you this glorious pranking day?" he asks me.

"I just recently started pranking and I'd like to buy some things to help pull some ideas I've got."

"Oh excellent! What can I get for you?"

"I'd like an airhorn and some glue, please."

"Right away, my good prankster."

He leaves and quickly returns with them. I pay for them and leave the shop. Time to get started! And I think I know the perfect place to do it.

I come home to see Zephyr resting on the couch. Perfect. I take out my airhorn and place it right by his ear.

*WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR*

The noise makes Zeph jump off the couch. "What was that?!"

"Oh, I just decided to start pranking, and you were my first victim."

"What?!"

"Oh, right. You're hearing should come back in a little while." I say to him. "But for now, I'm going to the gym to see Drax." I exit the house, leaving Zephyr in confusion.

"What?!" he shouts again.

Drax said he'd be spending his time at the gym today, so I knew he'd be perfect for this next prank. I arrive at the gym to see drax lifting some weights. Dang, that's gotta be at least three hundred pounds right there. When he's not looking, I take the glue and put it on the bars of his nearby weights. He turns around and tries to lift the largest weight behind him. He lifts it, but when he tries to put it down, he can't. He takes and step back and his hoof sticks to a smaller weight. He starts falling over from the weights.

"Hahahaha, that is the best!" I shout.

"Blue! I'm gonna get you for this!" he shouts at me.

"Sure, but it looks like you're in a bit of a 'sticky situation' at the moment."

He growls as I leave the gym. I may be dead later, but that's then and this is now. And right now I'm having too much fun to stop.

Later in the day

I was at the cafe with Ice and Vine. I had just prepared my best prank yet. These two are in for a big surprise.

"Hey, Ice. Can I get another coffe?" Vine asks.

"Sure, coming right up." for those who didn't know, Ice got promoted from waiter to coffee maker. Ice returns with Vine's drink. "Here you go." Vine takes a drink of her coffee before she spits it out on Ice. "What the hay?!"

"That's not coffe, it's mud!" I start laughing like a madcolt. "Blue! Did you do this?!"

"I sure did! This pranking stuff is so much fun!" I get up and head to the front door. "Oh, and by the way, that's not mud, it's manure I mixed well in water." I then exit the building.

Vine's normal olive green coat goes to a sickly green as her cheeks puff up. She runs to the nearest restroom and starts making barfing noise.

"Ah! Get this junk off of me!" Ice shouts, flailing his limbs.

Vine comes out of the restroom, still looking sick. "Darn Blue. He's going to pay for this." she says.

"You bet he is." Ice says.

"I think sticking a cactus up his rump will teach him a lesson."

"I say we hold off on that one. I've got another idea." he leans in and whispers into her ear.

"Ew! That's gross!" she says in disgust. "You should totally do it!"

The next day

I come to the cafe to see Drax, Zeph, Vine, and Ice, all hanging out. "Hey, guys. Hope you're still not upset about yesterday."

"Of course not. We can take a joke." Ice says. "In fact, I brought some ice cream to celebrate pranking well done."

"Well, that was 'ice' of you."

"Don't push it." he says, deadpanned.

"Right. Sorry." he opens the ice cream jug and fixes me a bowl. "Aren't you guys gonna eat any?"

"Oh, we're not hungry." Vine answers for her and everypony else.

"Okay, suit yourselves." I begin eating the ice cream. "Tastes kinda funny. What's this made out of."

"Oh, let's just say I made it..." he leans next to me. "myself."

My eyes go wide. "You don't mean.."

He nods. "I do."

My face goes green at this. I rush to the restroom and start barfing. I crawl out of the bathroom, still sick. "I oughtta kill you guys."

"That's payback for yesterday." Ice says.

"And that's just the start, unless you promise to not prank anymore." Vine adds.

"Fine, I promise!"

"Good."

I'm never going to prank again if they're gonna do this to me.

PreviousChapters Next