• Published 19th Dec 2012
  • 7,917 Views, 329 Comments

The Beat - Bass Canon



When Twilight stayed behind in Ponyville to study for the upcoming parade in Manehatten, she hears a familiar noise coming from the house of Vinyl Scratch and Octavia. Her investigation turns her life inside out, as she too gets cursed by The Beat.

Comments ( 30 )

Just passing through but... is the 'canon' in the long description meant to be like that or is it supposed to be 'cannon'? Because, Bass Canon doesn't seem right to me.

4890279 Funny you should ask. It was a typo at first... but I kinda liked it! It makes the pronunciation just a bit non-English, and since Bass has grown into a bit off a "odd tastes" pony, that error suits her.

so what :rainbowdetermined2: going turn into?

OMG IT UPDATED!!!!!
:pinkiegasp::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::yay:

IIIITT LLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

4890516 Shhhh, that's a secret (not a toaster.) :rainbowwild:

4891079 If you read it in a somewhat French dialect, it worked. :pinkiecrazy:

Applejack is the new Monkey D. Luffy.

I am happy to see that this has returned. I had almost forgotten about it. But after thirteen months, who can blame me?

KBO.:twilightsmile:

Sweet Celestia's tits! This book lives! Oh, god, Bass, THANK YOU.
It's good to see you writing again.

*wonders if Applejack will stay a rubber mare forever*
Because the only thing that would turn me on more would be if it had been Pinkie.

4892388 Not directly. I am aware of One Piece and some of its storyline and characters, but I realized that AJ was Luffy only halfway through writing the chapter.

4892031 That can be arranged:ajsmug:.

4893057 I don't want permanent rubber-jack

Heh, kinky with how Rarity is acting towards Applejack. Want to know what happens next. Man is the mane six getting fucked up In this fic. Twilight and Rarity are changed by the Beat, Rainbow Dash got her mind screwed with, Fluttershy got briefly turned into the nightmare, Pinkie Pie is an imp-pony whose trigger is similar to Luanch from Dragon Ball, who had a nice and mean personality she switches between by sneezing, and now Applejack became a rubber pony. I like fics like this. They show the Mane six maturing and not being naive like in the show. I mean, Twilight should not have forgiven everyone so easily after the changeling invasion.

4893199 Oh, I meant something outside this story. You know, a gift.

:twilightsmile: I really enjoyed this story, very nice chapter :yay:

Update (yay). I love the plot of this story and hope you update again soon.

I found this story 4 days ago and im happy to say that this story is very interesting and the idea of it is splendid!
It has some flaws here and there, such as grammar but i can live with it.
Thx for writing this awesome story and do continue if you want to.
I hope so see more of you soon ^^
Twiggy~

5427143 The piece you've read is now 3 years old. I fell like my writing skills have improved over that time, but as always, thank You for the constructive criticism! :twilightsmile:

5663392 You are referring to what part exactly?

will this story be updated soon ?

Can you do more chapters please

Wow, 2 more chapter...

Can't wait for the next chapter

when is the next chapter?

I really enjoy this

are you consoling this story

Please finish... just 2 chapters left and I would love to know how you end it! Pleaseee I will give you cookies and huggles!

Login or register to comment