• Published 20th Oct 2012
  • 48,426 Views, 1,061 Comments

This Magic Moment - ScatMan2001



To put it simply, you travel to Equestria, meet everypony, and get with Celestia. Not bad

Comments ( 53 )

“Everyone wants want they don’t have.”

wants want

Hate to leave a comment correcting something after waiting so long for a new chapter, but I know I'd prefer to be notified of errors if I were writing this.

EDIT: Apparently I need to make it known that I was simply repeating the incorrect portion of this sentence, and not showing the corrected version.

Life becomes even more complicated for him?! Oh dear.

Lovely chapter!

That was beautifully done.

It's back! Yes, so long and it's returned!
Great chapter btw. XD

Hymmnos #8 · Feb 25th, 2017 · · 10 ·

7977446
wants what
If you are going to correct someone then at least do so correctly.

Must have moar! Great chapter for a great story, the wait time however is killer...:eeyup:

7977716
...I was just repeating what was incorrect.
If you're gonna correct someone don't be an ass about it. :/

AN UPDATE. A MASSIVE ONE.

Feels so good.

7978117
Or you could have been helpful and actually corrected the error instead of repeating it but whatever floats your boat.

7978168
Pretty sure the error was obvious.

7978303
You can never be sure that someone didn't accidentally mistype a word. Want could have easily been an autocorrected mistyping of what. I'm not you and therefore couldn't have known what you meant when you typed that comment.

7978353
Random people using the thumbs down feature seem to agree with me. lol

7978542

Well random people are generally idiots. People in general are idiots. I'm not saying that you are an idiot. Your comment was the first time I have ever seen anyone draw attention to a typo without correcting it.

hurry up and get married damn it!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!:flutterrage:
its alive!!!!!:pinkiecrazy:

Update! huzzah!!
As always, he's drugged up mumblings is simply awsome, i can't even begin to imagen how embaressed he will be once he's of a clear mind and how his delightful marefriend will tell him of all the things he said and did.

I'm trying to remember when I favourited this cause I don't have any of the chapters read...

I'd sooner go out for donuts with Putin than with Barack Obama.

7983426 What about Putin or Trump?

This was a great chapter as usual, I always like the segments from their past and how they fell in love. I hope their relationship heals up and they progress after the drugs wear off.

That said, more ICH please, I don't even know when it overtook TMM for me but it has and God damn it I want to know what's going on! Love you.

7984740 Trump. He wasn't my first choice, but when it came down to it, he deffinetly Trumps Killary all around.

glad to see you again dude, its has being a while

Sweet chapter, but there's one thing that's a bit... disturbing. You know the part where he says that Celestia insists that it's parchment, not paper? Well... just read this. You'll see what I mean.

Drugged MC is best MC.

Seeing how our MC deals with PTSD, if he does have it, will be a really interesting idea to explore since the major hardships we have seen him face have been at the war as opposed to them happening at his home.

Good and sweet.

This was a cute chapter! I especially love reading about how their relationship came to blossom. Hope to see more in the near future!

Hope he's able to finish this is one of my favorites

So will we be seeing another chapter this year or...?

8841358
We can only hope.

I tried to give it a shot. But the constant switching between the times and the fact that no conflict or plot formed after almost 15k words is a bit too much for me.

Maybe its just me.

7987107
It's disturbing, because cows are sentient in MLP.

The emotion in this story is almost perfect, I love your portrayal of all the characters, it makes me quite happy reading it once a year at least. Thank you.

“Mint chocolate chip?” you ask, guessing the flavor.

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP MASTER RACE MOTHERFUCKERS

A wonderful read. A good story full of love, novelty, and best of all, butt references :moustache:

Wonderful story, cant wait for more so I hope you dont take too long👍🏻

very sad to see this story hasn’t been updated in quite some time. Hopefully a miracle happens and you come back because I love this story 😢

Comment posted by Triv_ deleted Jul 26th, 2020

Its been years, but I cant help but keep hoping.

Getting the balance of "you"s correct in a 2nd person fic is pretty hard to do, imo you have so many of them I feel like I've gone back in time and I'm playing Abe's Oddesy on the Playstation 1.

I feel like there once was a lot more to this story, or I'm mixing multiple different stories in my head by accident. (Something about him getting kidnapped and held captive by a changeling pretending to be Celestia)
Either way it sucks that it was abandon it's a really good read.

10980097
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of This Nose Knows.

Here's hoping you continue this!

11059848
Nope it was a human x Celly story.
After I wrote that I found which one I meant.
Ot was the sequel "Back on Duty" to the story "Off Duty". Its currently not really finished... it has an ending but its just right dead in the center of the plot so the writer said he'll redo it sometime In the future.

Also you just reminded me with that notification that this story exists and now I'm fuckong sad again that it's abandoned...

11060566
Supposedly he's still working on it.

That pantry scene, my absolute favorite. So much in it. I love it.

I swear when a woman snorts while giggling or laughing, it's one of the best and most adorable things to grace my ears honestly....... my ex did that a lot, and while we may not have ended on the best terms, every now and then I think of her laugh and it still makes me smile, even 5 years after the fact.

Login or register to comment