• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 18,944 Views, 1,136 Comments

Flutterbox - Bronystories



Fluttershy wakes up one morning only to discover that her vagina talks... and is extremely horny.

  • ...
154
 1,136
 18,944
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 238 )

Chapter six is up! Thank you everyone for your support! You inspire me to make more stories, which I hope to post here soon!

What a hilarious ending! :pinkiehappy:

1503917
Confucius say 'seven days of anal sex makes hole weak.'

*dies laughing* XD MWAHAHAHAHAA

1503906

Stories, you mad genius.

The talking vagina ... was sad?
The talking vagina was sad. There was a sad talking vagina, and it cried.
It doesn't matter how I phrase it, my brain refuses to accept the concept.

But it was very silly. Oddly enough, I think the concept of a talking ass is less horrifying than a singing penis (which is where I thought this was going).

"Please, Big Mac," Fluttershy said, "Just for tonight, pretend that my vagina is me. We'll do a role reversal. She's your marefriend, and I'm just her cunt."

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that, it's so ridiculous. Also, nice twist on the "talking genitals is an STD" that was in the French movie, I think? Thanks to whoever posted that talking twat trilogy from the movie snob/critic.

Good lord how oddly terrifying... :rainbowlaugh:

An encyclopedia of vagina names I tell you! Great ending, really had me laughing all the way through, and more than once I had to stop and ask, "WTF am I reading?!?"

1503961

The talking vagina ... was sad?
The talking vagina was sad. There was a sad talking vagina, and it cried.
It doesn't matter how I phrase it, my brain refuses to accept the concept.

glad to know that i'm not the only one, it seems that my brain has said screw it and turned off for abit... :rainbowhuh:
a sad crying talking vagina... :unsuresweetie:
it still doesn't want to accept it...
static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/My+mind+is+full+of+wat+_aa044fd6a5fdbdc77192c2ee912bd100.png
i don't even know what to say about it...

Okay, I must admit, that was a GREAT ending to this. I especially liked how BM actually seemed to be a bit of a player. And the ending, well, let's just say BM may be playing a little different game than he usually does. Only you could come up with such a ridiculous premise AND still get it to the featured box. Only you bronystories, only you.:scootangel: Overall rating? 9.7/10. This was just too hilarious too not to givie a high score. Congrats!

ultimately.... this is all I've got to say:

seriously... :pinkiecrazy::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::twilightsheepish:

and oh god why.... Big Mac... just... no... :eeyup:

wow.
not sure if :pinkiehappy: or :pinkiesick:

And I will not be seeing you in the sequel. A talking vagina was kinda weird but still funny. A talking asshole? You've got to be shitting me

The ending was awesome, though I never saw Big Mac as a bottom per se. (maybe he's a versatile type bisexual? hehe ideas brewing). Loved this story, and although I watched you after this particular story, have liked your work since Odd Jobs.

1503988
:rainbowlaugh: agreed, i didn't think it would end the way it did :rainbowlaugh:

I liked how you started ryming at the end. Also,

"Oh, Celestia!" he thought, "I screwed her so hard, I killed her pussy!"

That made me laugh harder than anything in this!

1504046
I've always enjoyed the concept of Big Mac as bottom bitch. The question is, how will he sate his butt's buggery begging? Will Fluttershy consent to a three-way with a stallion in Big Mac's ass, or would she prefer to peg her stallion herself using one of Rarity's dildos?

Or should we go the whole nine yards, figuratively speaking, and have Fluttershy grow a futa cock via unicorn magic? So many choices...

"Oh, Celestia!" he thought, "I screwed her so hard, I killed her pussy!"

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:Best line EVER:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Somewhere in the middle I started reading everything in Zecora's voice. Was almost expecting a weird twist.

ahahaha, that ending wow. now is there a possible Mac side story/sequel? :eeyup: that sound hilarious :rainbowlaugh:

1503906
big mac's ass now gets a story
strap on is a must a other clop with fluttershy ripping macintosh's hole
that would be so asome let him scream like a little fillie hahahaha
could not wait for that to happen

1504087
The question is, what's does Big Mac call his ass?
Big Ass?
Butt Mac?
Big Macintush?
:rainbowhuh::eeyup:

1504053
I know that feel, bro.

You...started rhyming. You started rhyming...to describe a sex scene...wherein one of the partners had talking genitals. Exuse me a moment, my brain seems to have stopped responding.

Right, better now. Though you, sir, are clearly the perverted spawn of Doctors Seuss and Ruth. Appropriatly funny, and the realization that a vagina claiming to be "born ready" was rather disturbing was brilliant. Must say, though Big Mac was...awfully blaise about the whole "talking genitals" thing. Personally, I'd have gone to see if I could find a priest willing to prepare a holy water douche, just in case.

Video tangentially related (18 second mark, stupid video seems to not format properly)-

Oh my god.
The ending.
I was NOT expecting that. I was so excited when this had updated, and then I saw it was the conclusion and I was all like "HOLY SHIT."
I debated with my husband over how this would progress.
I had 2 ideas.
1. Big Mac was gay, and was going to take Fluttershy to AppleJack, so that Applejack could help, and then so on and so forth until she made it around the two and the different mane ponies.
2. Big Mac was confused and would escort her home, being a gentlecolt :eeyup:. And then leave, and she'd go to Rainbow next, etc.
It ended quickly, but it was really good!
Super funny. You have a lot of analogy's for vaginas. The most I've ever seen.
And they all make me laugh. Hard. :heart:

1504076

I vote for a stallion, but barring that possibility... Futashy is always a good option, particularly if she is bigger than Mac! One day, I'll do my dream forced feminization Big Mac/some other male fic... but not today!

Have a Dark Souls Brazzer gif for your troubles:

i.imgur.com/1ygua.gif

Orgasmic sighs and passionate cries rang out as he claimed the prize between her thighs. Big Mac plundered her buried treasure, while Fluttershy lost herself to pleasure. Her sopping slit; content to grip, the cock that spread her lower lips. The bed's frame was shaken to its core as Fluttershy cried out for more.

I... Zecora? Is that you?

Anyway, wow, that was an excellent ending to an utterly ridiculous premise!
That's not to say the story wasn't absolute comedy gold, obviously. It's been quite a long time since I've laughed this hard while reading a story!
But seriously though, talking genitalia?
wat

1504124
Gif of the year, 2012.

:rainbowderp:well...that was...a twist endiung...I approve

1504134

Gravelording, serious business!

(I am a Darkmoon Blade man myself)

Well played, mate. You're the only one I know who can make a clop-fic hysterical!
Anyways, it's time for my not-so-famous review on your story.

Personally, this story was very interesting and wildly entertaining. Hardly any grammatical or spelling errors and a nice even flow of the story. If there was a complaint about this story, it would be the "Pinkie Pie" and "Rarity" chapters. I feel that the concept of making both Pinkie Pie and Rarity "sexually advanced" is a little bit overdone and very OOC, to say the least. Nevertheless, I can't discredit this story just for that [you're not the first to do this and you, sure-as-sh*t, won't be the last!]

My overall rating: 9.0 out of 10
Keep up the amazing work, mate! :twilightsmile:

1504116

"Must say, though Big Mac was...awfully blaise about the whole "talking genitals" thing. Personally, I'd have gone to see if I could find a priest willing to prepare a holy water douche, just in case."

"prepare a holy water douche"
"a holy water douche"
"holy water douche"
"water douche"
"douche" :twilightoops:
Stop being more clever than me! :twilightangry2:
Seriously though, great joke! :twilightsmile:

Regarding Big Mac's "blaise" attitude towards Cootershy, he had some serious reservations initially and even considered leaving. He stayed because Fluttershy wanted him to.

Actual thought halfway through story: ":rainbowhuh:I have never read so many different phrases that meant "vagina" before."

Aru

Da fak.

Wonderful story and inlovechow zecora hijacked the nerrative that made my day. You my friend, are a litterary treasure.

My initial reaction to the FlutterMac was to stop reading and forget about this story. I'm really glad I didn't because of that ending :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

So many alliterations, so many colloquialisms, so many rhymes. SO MUCH WIN!:pinkiehappy:

1504148
I've actually ranted several times about how much I detest Pinkie Pie being portrayed in fanfics as a sexy minx. 260569
So I guess I'm a big, fat hypocrite. :fluttercry:

I will defend my choice of Rarity as a slut, however. Using her body and flirting to get what she wants is canon in the Iron Will episode.

Although Pinkie has been known to flirt as well...

Dammit! I read the whole sex scene in Zecora's voice! :rainbowlaugh:
I can honestly say this is the first cloppy story that I have read for the laughs. Good job on that man.

I was going to count how many different ways you said "penis", "vagina", and "sex" in this story... but I lost count at 100

I like this story, and the ending. I still hate the idea of a slutty Rarity mostly because it fucks (no pun intended) with my Sparity headcanon... mostly because any non-Spike Rarity shipping makes me physically gag and vomit, but that's just me.

EITHER WAY, I totally wouldn't mind a story about Big Mac.

Login or register to comment