• Published 10th May 2023
  • 1,898 Views, 337 Comments

Analemma, or A Year in the Sunlight - Dubs Rewatcher



The first year of Sunset and Twilight’s relationship, told in real time through vignettes, text messages, snippets, and more.

  • ...
9
 337
 1,898

MONDAY, AUGUST 28, 1:16 PM

I gulp down an entire glass of water.

I put the glass down and stare at my phone.

I get up, refill my glass, then drink it all again.

I sit back down on the couch and stare at my phone.

I get up and go to the bathroom.

I sit back down on the couch, again, and stare at my phone.

I start counting down from ten.

When I reach zero, I slap myself, open my phone, and tap on the number that Fluttershy sent me.

(898) 227-9181

1:19PM

Hey Wallflower!! This is Sunset Shimmer

How’s it going?

1:26PM

Okay lemme be straight up

I wanna apologize about Sunfest

I freaked out, acted like a dick

For no reason

Im sorry

Legit

3:40PM

Hey

Sorry, phone died (;-_-)

Lol no problem!!

Thank you for apologizing

I really thought you were mad at me for a while (╯_╰)

But Fluttershy told me you were sick

Being sick sucks, I get grumpy too ( `д´) ( `д´)

Yeah lol

Are we friends again?

3:51PM

Of course

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Woooooo!

Can’t wait to see you at school!!

Actually about that

Could we meet up this week

To talk about yearbook

Wanna get some stuff worked out yknow

No problem of you’re busy

Yeah I can probably meet on Wednesday

At the mall? Is that good ┬┴┬┴┤_・)

Def

I’ll let you know what time

See you there!!

Yep yep

I lock my phone, fall over onto my side, and groan. Clown, clown, clown.

Comments ( 9 )

goddDAMN the anxiety i felt reading this chap lol, soooooooooooooooo nervouscited for Sunset and Wallflower's Important Talk.

Also you nailed the "anxiously putting off a Task you REALLY don't want to do but know you Must" feeling.

I felt this chapter on a deep level. Confrontation can be terrifying. Hopefully having some friends on hand to support her will get Sunset to be more up front about her feelings here.

Also, Wallflower's emoji game is on point.

Darcy #3 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

Wallflower be using as many emojis as i do (except i have no idea how to make those, so i just use the normal ones ;^;)

it's quite silly couse yesterday i was like "damn i hope this fic gets updated soon" and then today it gets a new chap ksks

ps: you really nailed the whole "i need to do something, but i'm too anxious to do it and keep putting it off"!

Baby steps... or filly steps if you prefer.

I’m sad green bitches

No problem of you’re busy

if you're busy*

I lock my phone, fall over onto my side, and groan. Clown, clown, clown.

You at least got the first part done with. Now you have to get ready for it for real! :ajsmug:

Wallflower gives off anime weeb vibes in how she texts. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion. I love how you're able to make personalities shine through with just texting alone. They feel really real.

Sunset definitely doesn't want to actually be friends with Wallflower. I don't blame her. She doesn't have to be either, after all what Wallflower did really would be traumatizing. I hope the talk goes well.

11879141
Autism spectrum do be like that. Asperger's + ADHD + anxiety = ^ALL ^OF ^THIS.

this is the longest lasting august in history

(this is just a joke comment don't take it as a knock or anything like that)

Login or register to comment