• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 402 Views, 20 Comments

Misty's Adventures in Galar - Brian Sheil



A young school girl who's down on her luck is ready to go on a journey in the world of Pokémon

  • ...
 20
 402

PreviousChapters
Epilogue

Author's Note:

And now, here's a cute epilogue.

On a quiet Saturday, Misty Brightdawn walks along the neighborhood. She's feeling good about her accomplishments in Galar. She was soon approached by Miss Hydia, without her daughters.

"This is a surprise, Miss Hydia." Misty kindly said. "What can I do for you?"

Hydia soon got super angry at her. "I'll have you sent to Juvie Hall, you brat! I still don't trust you. And, the Police will believe my story! Even if it is false!"

Scared, Misty ran away fast. Not wanting her to get away, Hydia pursued her. As the chase goes on, Misty finds herself in an apartment complex. She knocks on one of the doors, she was let in. Hydia approached the same door.

"All right, young lady." Hydia demanded. "I have you where I want you." She opened the door and poked her head in. "Come out and accept your punishment!"

Then, a female voice responded. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt, if you please."

An electrical shock was delivered to the brutal intruder. Hydia calmly closed the door. "Never mind."

Hydia soon ran away in a panic. "I didn't count on nothing like this!"

Inside the apartment, Misty relaxes in the apartment. She talks to the noble Luster Dawn as they share tales with each other. Meanwhile, Sunset relaxes on her chair with her Pikachu on her lap.

"After all," Sunset said, "we can't let any bully harass a fellow champion. Right, Pikachu?"

Pikachu gave Sunset a thumbs up. "Pika, Pika."

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment