• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 401 Views, 20 Comments

Misty's Adventures in Galar - Brian Sheil



A young school girl who's down on her luck is ready to go on a journey in the world of Pokémon

  • ...
 20
 401

PreviousChapters Next
37. Next Stop: Wyndon and the Championship Cup

As the time for the Championship Cup nears, Misty prepares her Pokémon for the event. Paradise and Firefly and their Pokémon watch with interest. Suddenly, Sinistea rushes over to Paradise.

"What's up, Sinistea?" Paradise asked.

Sinistea heads for Paradise's backpack. Soon, it levitated what looks like a broken teapot. It brings the pot near, it then glowed.

"Looks like Sinistea is evolving." Firefly noticed.

Seeing the glow, Misty heads over to see. When the glow ended, Sinistea is replaced by a teapot with a purple glob looking out.

"Fascinating." Catrina said as she comes to the area. "I heard of this moment. When a Sinistea comes near a mystic object called a cracked pot, it evolves into a Polteageist."

Misty pulls out her Pokédex. "That's a Polteageist, huh?"

Polteageist, the Black Tea Pokémon and the evolved form of Sinistea. The Pokédex said. It lives in old tea pots. Some of these pots are forgeries. But, some are lucky and find real ancient pots.

Paradise was proud of this moment. "Congratulations, Polteageist,"

This made Misty smile. Next day, the girls stepped outside the Sanctuary, ready to hit the road.

"Okay, guys." Misty said. "Next stop: Wyndon and the Championship Cup!"

The three friends went on their way. Miss Catrina watched with admiration. "Good luck, Misty. Everyone in Canterlot City and Maretine Bay will be watching you."

The girls make their way down Route 10 to reach Wyndon. On the way, they saw a bunch of Grass Pokémon with flowers on their heads happily dancing.

"Those are Bellossom." Misty said as she takes out her Pokédex. "The Flower Pokémon."

Bellossom, the Flower Pokémon. said the Pokédex.The stinkier the Gloom, the more beautiful scent the Bellossom after evolution.

The girls watch the dancing of these Bellossom and admired the movements. Then, they heard a brutal make voice. "Golisopod, Razor Shell!"

Watery projectiles came out and caused the Bellossom to scatter. Misty saw a fierce looking insect with hard scales all over it's body.

"That's a Golisopod." Paradise realized as Misty pulls out her Pokédex. "The Hard Scale Pokémon."

Golisopod, the Hard Scale Pokémon. The Pokédex said. When it has to attack, it's six sharp claws are ready for anything.

"Why would a Golisopod attack those cute Bellossom?" Misty wondered.

"Cute?!" Said a male voice. "Don't bet on that!"

Out steps a yellow skinned teen with messy green hair. He has on a leather jacket with a vicious looking flower on it.

"I heard of you!" Misty said angrily. "You're part of a gang of thugs known as the Flores!"

"You got it, babe." The thug replied. "Bramble Weed's the name. And, me and my Golisopod are having our way with those Bellossom."

The girls look at the Bellossom getting scared. This made the girls angry.

"These Bellossom don't need someone like you pushing them around!" Misty said.

"I agree." Paradise added when she pulled out a Poké Ball. "Come out, Vanillite. Use Icy Wind!"

Vanillite popped out and blew a blast of freezing wind. Golisopod felt the cold. So did Bramble Weed.

"I forgot." Bramble Weed said. "Being a bug type, Golisopod is vulnerable to ice attacks."

"And, it's also a water type." Misty added as she pulls out her own Poké Ball. "So, it's vulnerable to this. Come out, Klinklang. Use Discharge!"

The Gear Pokémon popped out and blasted an electric attack. Seeing his Golisopod take a hit, Bramble Weed recalled the Hard Shell Pokémon.

"These dames don't fool around when it comes to protecting Pokémon." Bramble Weed figured. "I better get out of here before an officer Jenny shows up." He then turns to the girls. "Toodle loo."

The member of the Flores runs off, knowing he'll never pester the Bellossom again. As Firefly comforts the Bellossom, she notices something else. "Hey, Paradise. Looks like your Vanillite is starting to evolve."

As Firefly figured, Vanillite started to glow and get bigger. When the glowing stopped, Vanillite became a bigger ice cream cone shaped creature.

"Wow!" Paradise cheered. "My Vanillite evolved into a Vanillish."

Misty used her Pokédex to study this newly evolved Pokémon. Vanillish, the Icy Snow Pokémon and the evolved form of Vanillite. If it's body is in danger of melting, Vanillish can freeze the air to repair itself.

Seeing the Bellossom are a little frightened at the sight of Vanillish, Paradise recalled her new friend. "Don't worry, Bellossom. You won't feel the cold like that Golisopod did."

After recalling Klinklang, Misty sees a welcome sight.

"Guys!" Misty called out. "Look what I see!"

Paradise and Firefly rushed to their friend. They all see a big city with a stadium on the other side.

"It's Wyndon!" Firefly realized. "The site of the Galar Championship Cup!"

"You're right." Paradise replied. "We arrived in time. With two days left, Misty has time to prepare her Pokémon for this event."

"And, we'll be there to help her out. If we know Hop, he'll probably be there too."

"So will Marnie. I have a feeling she probably got her eighth badge by now."

"Come on, you guys." Misty said happily. "My destiny awaits!"

The three girls rush over to Wyndon so that Misty can prepare for the Championship Cup. Will she be able to fight her way to eventually battle Galar Champion: Leon?

We'll find out in our next episode.

End of Chapter 37


MISTY
Inteleon
Corviknight
Frosmoth
Klinklang
Ninetales
Drakloak

At the Sanctuary
Chandelier
Barbaracle
Meowstic
Grimmsnarl
Drifblim
Centiskorch
Mudsdale

FIREFLY
Cinderace
Vikavolt
Colossal
Toxtricity
Braviary
Wailmer

PARADISE
Rillaboom
Obstagoon
Boltund
Drednaw
Poltergeist
Vanillish

Author's Note:

Misty's travels to Wyndon continues.

PreviousChapters Next