• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 7,810 Views, 178 Comments

Accidents Happen - Bronze Inkwell



Due to a interdimensional two way scrying spell gone wrong, Dylan is sent to a world of magic beings. Read on as he attempts to make a living in a world not his own.

  • ...
42
 178
 7,810
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

Dragon. There are dragons here? Fucking awesome! Oh, I wonder if they'll understand the dragon language of Skyrim! Oh, that would be awesome! I could finally flex my skill which everyone thought was useless!"

Isn't their language kind of explosive? Like just saying a word manifest as if they are breathing fire? to anyone else? I once heard a youtuber describe how what looks like two dragons fighting is actually they having a LITERALLY heated argument.

11531275
Yeah, cause that's an in game loading screen note. It's rare, but I've seen it before. But this isn't Skyrim, it's MLP, so it doesn't matter in this story.

11531282
Je have to admit, it would be funny if he by accident chant a a spell and the next word he speaks comes out as a breath of fire that shocks even him

Very nice 😎👌

11531289
I might have that in here, but only way later down the line. You know the trope, having been in Equestria for so long his body started to absorb the magic in the air like the ponies do. But those words won't do anything, since he isn't the dragonborn. Though that doesn't mean he can't use certain spells from Skyrim. Maybe. We'll see if I decide to allow it or not.

11531311
Fair enough, just a little food for thought. Maybe he could if his tongue is cover in dragoness saliva at the time.

...just in case

Well, this story is getting really good so far. If it continues to steadily grow in character and relationship development, I might just favorite this story. I can't wait to see which of the 4 princesses or other characters you have Dylan have a close/intimate/personal relationship with. Stay safe and keep up the great work.

11531324
There will be 8 in his harem, including the 4 princesses. The other 4 are tbd. It's at the bottom of the summary. I want to see if I can get characters that don't really get as much love as others. But we'll see what my chaotic evil mind comes up with.

11531328
Oh ok, I just forgot. But still, with how the story is going, you are doing great.

Thanks for the chapter! I'm really enjoying your story the chapters take a while but they are worth it. Based on how excited Dylan was about the existence of dragons, I'm theorizing that one of the other harem members is going to be a dragon, which I hope is either Ember or Smolder.

I also wish our boy Dylan the best of luck, he doesn't like physical contact much and prefers to take things easy, Pinkie is going to be a nightmare for him.

11531348
Definitely not Smolder. She's just way too young and I don't feel like aging her up. We'll see about Ember. Ember x Spike if preferred. And while there may be an age difference there, they are dragons, and I'm pretty sure spike is like, 14 or 15 years old at the start of the show, since I think Twilight was about 6 or 7 when she hatched him, and she's roughly in her mid to early twenties at the start of the show. We'll see what I decide for this story however. And yes, Pinkie is definitely going to be a not so good thing for Dylan. But so are the others. Rarity will want to make him clothes, and he barely agreed to let the castle tailors do it. Rainbow Dash will think him sus. Applejack will probably be on his side a bit. Fluttershy might try to pamper him, something he won't like. And Pinkie... Well it's Pinkie. Nuff said. Discord might come along too.

11531348
Yes I 100% agree. Pinkie is likely to traumatize Dylan before anyone has a chance to tell her about the touch aversion. Again Pinkie being Pinkie, it could be a case of she already knows, or once told she thinks exposure therapy will work and tries to hug him every single chance she gets hoping it will fix it.

11531372
And that does not work with people who have autism. I know, cause I have it. If anything, it'll just freak Dylan out more, and might even go so far as becoming... Violent. If you've ever watched The Good Doctor, then you'll know this clip. If not, then this is how Dylan might react. Btw both the patient and doctor are autistic.

I hope for chrysalis

11531391

Then Pinkie will regret it. And it will piss off Twilight more at her, and even the others for upsetting our protagonist like that.

11532042
I feel like, in the show, Pinkie never learned that not everything can be solved with smiles and an upbeat attitude. So I'm gonna make her learn here.

Pinkie doesn't know what personal space is, so this should be interesting.

Yay. An update. 🥳

I do hope to see this continue, but I’d rather have anyone reading this, even the author, taking care of themselves over their work.

The demographic politician's reason for this Royal harem is that it will be best to have other Royals singles of different species. And also brings more preference when it comes to the clopping/sex whenever when that happens in the story.

I have to say international copyright law applies only to countries that agreed to it. Equestria has yet to enter such an agreement and theres literally hundreds of years of music that is available for publication. Aaaand make that money before hand, its a cover performance afterall. No recordings, then its not applicable

11533491
Really? I just thought Copyright law was that, if you copy someone's work to make money off of it, then it would be taken down due to copyright and a huge fine would have to be paid.

11533515
Applicable only if that country has it. If he puts on a like show and duets with song bird serenade some sia songs or does some country performances by brad Paisley they can hardly do much. Especially since its in another country. So just like how you can be caned for spitting in public in Singapore, they can't cane you for it in Singapore when you spat in Chicago because its in another country

Also Equestria is not youtube

11533683

YouTube: Oof!!!!! :rainbowlaugh:


11532682

What are you even on about? "Demographic politician"? And what are these "preferences" when the clopping/sex happens? :duck:

11533515
Yes, but each country (or many anyways) have their own copyright systems.

And countries make treaties saying they will respect other countries’ copyrights.

Without that agreement, if a citizen of country A violated the copyright of a citizen in county B, there’s not much they could do, because it’s not like country B’s laws saying you can’t do that affect a citizen in country A.

The meme at the end was beautiful. 🤣

Patiently and respectfully waiting for more of this lovely piece of writing! <3 sending love and well wishes

Comment posted by Spritelover69420 deleted Sep 16th, 2023

Is this story put on the back burner or is there gonna Come more at some point?

11770544
... Are you serious? I just posted chapter 7.

11770546
Of school days you did not what i am talking about am talking about accidents do happen

11770550
Oh, my bad. Well, if you read my author notes in chapter 7, you'll have your answer.

Intriguing story so far, do hope to see more.

11770610
No worries lad and wil do :)

As someone who in real life who is on the Autistic spectrum, I really like how you've added that in for Dylan as I can relate a lot to not like to be touched by total strangers.

11821812
I know this cause I myself am on the Spectrum. I hate touching others and having people touch me. It just feels... wrong? There really isn't a good way to describe it other than that it's a bad feeling. But on the other hand, if I see someone needing support, I won't hesitate to try and help them, even if that means touching them or them touching me. Dylan the character is majorly based on myself with a few changes here and there.

11821823
Oh cool, it's awesome to come across someone else who has it here. :)

Awesome, that is very cool how you came up with the ideas for Dylan.

This… this right here has potential. Potential that makes one wonder why the hell didn’t someone do this sooner.

I want to see more of this super bad I hope it keeps going

Login or register to comment