• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 6,031 Views, 1,072 Comments

The Omnitrix Hero - Banshee531



Flash Sentry always liked helping others, but in a world full of magic and amazement an ordinary guy can't do much. That is until a strange watch crashes down from the sky, allowing him the power to become one of ten mighty alien heroes.

  • ...
17
 1,072
 6,031

PreviousChapters
Transformations: Playlist 3

Gryforce

Muscular veins begin to form around the Omnitrix and completely absorb it within, then begin to climb up Flash's arm and up his neck towards his eyes. He shuts his eyes for a second and as the camera zooms in on it, it pops open to reveal an eagle's eye.

Feathers begins to cover Flash's body and as the camera spins to show his back, a pair of wings rip through his clothes and extend. The camera then spins to show his hands, which extend into claws, then moves down to show his muscular lion feet ripping out of his pants and shoes.

The camera zooms out to reveal Flash in his complete transformation, letting out a squawk as he spreads his wings and leaps at the camera.


Skydiver

Muscular veins begin to form around the Omnitrix and completely absorb it within, then begin to climb up Flash's arm and up his neck towards his eyes. The camera shifts to show his head from the side, as Flash's mouth and nose suddenly reshape themselves into a sharp beak. At the same time, his eyes grow larger and a pair of wings rip themselves out of his back.

The camera shows his fingers, morphing into claws, as his legs are covered in a green light. When the light fades, they reveal a pair of muscular horse legs and hooves and as the camera pulls back, the transformation is complete and the hero stands there ready for battle.


Dragoon

Orange scales appear around the Omnitrix, whilst the camera moves up to his hand to show his fingers morphing into sharp claws.

The camera then moves to his head, as the orange scales completely surround him whilst the camera zooms in. Blue spikes then start growing out the top, running down his back as a pair of wings appear and grow larger. The camera then spins around to show his front, revealing the transformation is now complete. He spreads his wings and unleashes a burst of fire, as he prepares for battle.


Yak-Smasher

Long blue hair appears from beneath the Omnitrix and wraps around it, as the rest of Flash's body is soon consumed. Soon enough, there's nothing but a giant blue hairball. But slowly, it begins to uncurl itself to reveal a pair of arms and legs. Its head is soon revealed, as a pair of horns grow out the top.

The new alien slams both its giant hands into the ground, shaking his head to reveal his eyes whilst letting out a roar. As the camera zooms out, he stands tall and flexes his muscles to strike a pose.


Diamutt

The Omnitrix is surrounded by a bunch of orange fur, which quickly begins to climb up Flash's arm until it reaches his head and surrounds it. As it does, his mouth begins to grow large and his teeth become sharper.

The camera shifts to his rear and shows a tail, growing out before it moves to show his transformed claws. As it did, his arm before his elbow starts sprouting diamonds that grow downwards. Soon, both his forearms are encased in gem gauntlets that he swings around.

The camera moves back up to show his head is completely transformed, his teeth morphing into gems that he snaps shut as the camera pulls back. When it does, his arms and teeth return to normal as he strikes a pose.


Cat-Apult

Muscular veins begin to form around the Omnitrix and completely absorb it within, then begin to climb up Flash's arm and up his neck towards his eyes. The camera shifts to show his behind, as the long and flexible tube tail begins to grow out of his rear.

It then spins around to show blue fur, growing out of Flash's skin. His head has now almost been completely transformed, with blue fur covering everything but his face whilst his ears transformed into the cat ears.

The camera spins around him, his large tail swiping at it and blocking the view. And when it pulls away, the transformation is complete. The camera zooms out, as he strikes a pose with his tail end pointed towards the camera.


Gemini

The Omnitrix is absorbed by a bunch of white fur, which covers Flash's arm before a multi-coloured gem replaces the watch.

The camera then shows Flash's face, as a pair of large white ears suddenly shoot out of his head. It then zooms in on his forehead, as another gemstone appears there right close to the camera. White fur surrounds the gem and when the camera zooms out, it reveals the transformation is complete.

The alien strikes a pose, as the gems unleash a bunch of lights that create a bunch of clones of him. Those clones all strike their own pose, then return to the original as he leaps towards the camera.


Upgrade

From under the Omnitrix, a black substance spreads up Flash's arm. And as it does, green circuitry appears on top of it. It moves up to Flash's head and completely covers it, as the camera zooms in on his covered face. Green circuits that cover his head and the camera sees a green circle appear in the centre of his head.

The camera zooms out to reveal the transformation is complete, then circles around him to show off his new form before stopping as he strikes a pose.


Eatle

The Omnitrix is absorbed into a black and gray shell-like arm covering, which surrounds his entire arm before a trio of claws grows out of it.

The camera then changes to Flash's head, as his lower jaw is covered by a hard gray surface that grows large. From out the top of his head, a Y-shaped horn appears and grows larger. The camera spins around, showing a tough shell appearing on Flash's back. And when it spins back to his front, the transformation is complete.

He swings his arms around before getting down on all fours, unleashing a blast of energy from the horn on his head.


Lantool

The Omnitrix unleashes a blast of orange lightning, which completely surrounds the watch and starts moving up Flash's arm. Flash appears to be uncomfortable, as his body is converted to pure energy.

The camera zooms in on his head, as a pair of blue eyes appear within the energy. Moments later, glass appears in front of the eyes and the camera zooms out. First, it reveals the green helmet covering his head. It then zooms out more and reveals the rest of his suited form.

Energy sparks out of the nozzles on his arms, as he flies around at high speed. He finally comes to a stop and after a final spin, strikes a pose as he's ready for battle.


Gyrotor

A spiral of wind, explodes out of the Omnitrix and begins to swirl around Flash's entire body. He's soon completely surrounded by a tornado and when the wind fades away, a single green orb can be seen with four holes. A trio of legs suddenly extend out of three of the holes, whilst a long tube-like body appears out the top.

Green chest armor appears on top of the tube and three mechanical arms form out of it. From out the top, the Omnitrix appears followed by the red of his domed head. The camera spins around him, as his arms and legs start spinning to form tornadoes. And once that is done, the camera zooms out to show him standing at the ready.

Author's Note:

Well, that's the last playlist and this is the last chapter for The Omnitrix Hero. As I said before, this series will continue. But I'll be taking a break from it for a little while, as something else appears to take its place for a bit. Until then, I hope to see you next time.

I'd also love to hear what your favourite OC alien was, which chapter and season you enjoyed the most and what you hope to see in the future.

I'd like to thank SuperSonicHeroes for helping with some parts of this. Being the guy who I bounced ideas off of, read my chapters first, made some suggestions that made the story even better and did the TVTropes for this story. You're awesome.

I'd also like to thank SlidDiamond3214, for doing the fan-art that went into this story. I look forward to see what you make for this series next.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

Uh... sorry to correct you but... you forgot Ghostfreak, even though his time was short

11808842 I decided I'd only do permanent members of Flash's playlist. When he eventually returns, then I'll put him in.

Thus, your longest story to date is officially over! I had a blast reading it and it was an honor helping you with it. I'm excited for when the series will eventually continue, but until then there's plenty of other stuff from you I can enjoy.

Well, this was a good fun ride. I know you say it'll be some time before the sequel series comes out, but I'll be looking forward to it when you do. In the meantime, take care!:twilightsmile:

these were some interesting ideas

wish you could have added ghost freak even if he was around a little

So, what’s next for Flash 10?

I'd also like to thank SlidDiamond3214, for doing the fan-art that went into this story. I look forward to see what you make for this series next.

No problem, pal. I'm looking forward to it too 👍

How going the sequel?

Login or register to comment