• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 6,033 Views, 1,072 Comments

The Omnitrix Hero - Banshee531



Flash Sentry always liked helping others, but in a world full of magic and amazement an ordinary guy can't do much. That is until a strange watch crashes down from the sky, allowing him the power to become one of ten mighty alien heroes.

  • ...
17
 1,072
 6,033

PreviousChapters Next
Transformations: Playlist 2

Lindwhirl

The Omnitrix is consumed by a bunch of veins, which spread up his arms all the way to his face. His entire body then starts growing greyish fur, as his face starts to reshape itself into a wolf-like snout and large fangs grow out of his mouth. The fur grows downwards, completely surrounding his legs and extending into a long tail.

The camera circles around him, as the spikes grow out of his back. His arms are completely covered in fur, as long claws suddenly extend out of them. When the camera arrives at his face, his transformation is complete. And as it zooms out, he bites his tail and spins like a wheel before stopping to pose dangerously.


Squidstrictor

Flash's arm morphs into a thick tendril, the Omnitrix being absorbed into it, his other arm soon changing as well. The change spreads from the tendrils and begins to cover the rest of Flash's body, his legs being merged into one long tendril that quickly splits into seven tentacles with suction cups on the ends.

Flash's head stretches and transforms, his teeth growing larger and morphing into bristles. A tentacle then flies past the camera and when that happens, the transformation is complete. The camera zooms away from him as he strikes a pose, ready for battle in his new squidy form.


Kagenobi

A cloud of dark fog, suddenly appears from out of the Omnitrix and completely surrounds the watch. The cloud then spreads up Flash's arm and consumes his entire body. The dark cloud then melts into the ground, forming a puddle that stays there for a moment.

Then, blue eyes appear from out of the puddle. The shadow slowly begins to move upwards and takes a humanoid form before fading, revealing the ninja alien. The camera focuses on his hooded face before zooming out as he strikes a pose.


Bloxx

Red blocks started appearing around the Omnitrix, clicking into place and completely surrounding it. The blocks then started extending up Flash's arm, first forming a massive red glove that covered his fist before blue and yellow blocks appeared to cover the rest of his arm.

They soon cover his chest and move down his other arm and the rest of his body, his large arms causing him to lean forward and put his weight on the giant fists. The blocks then move up his neck and surround his face, forming a helmet with a gorilla face being created.

Once Flash's face is completely covered, the eyes shoot open and the transformation is complete. The camera swings around his body as he throws a few punches and strikes a pose, showing off his strength.


U-Reek-Ah

Blue fur begins to surround the Omnitrix and that fur quickly flies up Flash's arm, as the camera zooms in on his shutting eye. When it opens again, it looks more beastial. The camera then changes to show Flash's back, as a long tail suddenly sprouts out his rear and extends upwards. The camera curves around Flash and the tail blocks it out, then unblocks as it focuses on Flash's now skunk-like face.

The camera zooms out as it spins around him again, stopping as he strikes a pose.


Pesky Dust

Multicoloured dust begins to fly out of the Omnitrix and swirls around it, as Flash holds his arm up to allow the dust to sprinkle down on him. As it does, Flash's body begins to shrink and the dust starts to settle on his skin and cause it to turn blue.

The camera then focuses on his back, as the dust starts forming the four fairy wings. When the wings are completely formed, the camera zooms up to show Flash's fairy face before he begins flying all over to place. Eventually, he comes to a stop in the centre of the screen and strikes a pose.


The Worst

The Omnitrix is absorbed into a large mass of yellow putty, which spreads up Flash's arm and completely consumes him. His whole body is soon surrounded by a giant yellow sphere, which constricts and grows smaller and smaller.

The sphere then uncurls itself, as a pair of legs appear from within surrounded by black and white underpants. The arms soon follow, as claws grow out of them, whilst a large mouth opens up and the eyes follow suit. Transformation complete, he tries to strike a pose but accidentally trips over and falls on his butt.


Grey Matter

Gray skin grows out of both of Flash's arms, covering the Omnitrix and forming the large four fingered hands. Flash's body slowly begins to reshape itself, as the camera spins around to show the Omnitrix symbol of Flash's back. It zooms in on the Omnitrix and when it zooms out, Flash's head has turned gray and has reshaped itself.

His eyes expand and change, whilst his hair begins to recede. With a final spin, his transformation is complete and he starts to shrink. Once that's done, he strikes a pose ready to leap forward.


Arctiguana

Ice began to form around the Omnitrix and quickly began to fly up Flash's arm. Flash thrusts his arms forward, as the ice grows off the end of them and moves towards the ground. The rest of his body is soon encased within a statue of ice, which growls and reshapes itself into his new alien form.

Once the ice sculpture is complete, the ice begins to crack and break apart before falling off of him. Doing so reveals his new form, as the camera spins around him to reveal his completed transformation. It stops as the camera reaches his head, his mouth unleashing a cloud of frozen mist that blocks him from view. And when the mist fades, the camera has zoomed out to reveal his full form.


Way Big

The Omnitrix is consumed by a bunch of veins, which spread up his arms all the way to his face. His body then begins to grow larger and bulkier, his arms growing red blades out the sides as his skin turns white and red. The camera spins around him, as he continues to transform. His hair vanishes and his head grows a large horn, the transformation completing at the camera moves to star at him from above.

He then leaps up, thrusting his right arm up as he flies into the air and grows large.

The camera focuses back on the ground, as a massive foot slams down upon it and causes the ground to shake. The camera begins to move upwards and circles around the alien, then zooms out when it reaches his face and reveals his full form.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked Playlist two. Now, on to the third and final playlist

PreviousChapters Next