• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 6,031 Views, 1,072 Comments

The Omnitrix Hero - Banshee531



Flash Sentry always liked helping others, but in a world full of magic and amazement an ordinary guy can't do much. That is until a strange watch crashes down from the sky, allowing him the power to become one of ten mighty alien heroes.

  • ...
17
 1,072
 6,031

PreviousChapters Next
Transformations: Playlist 1

Author's Note:

Hey guys. Bet you weren't expecting this. A while ago, someone asked if I would ever put the actual transformations into the story. But since those transformations wouldn't actually add anything and take up space, I decided against it. But then I realised, there was nothing stopping me from putting the transformations into their own chapters.

So if anyone wants to re-read this story and wants to imagine how Flash transforms, just take a look at these three chapters and you'll be golden.

Also, if there's any animators out there that want to try and bring these transformations to life, go ahead. I'd love to see them if you do.

Volt-Edge

The Omnitrix begins to spark and the lightning completely surrounds Flash's arm before running up his body. Once his entire person has been surrounded by the electricity, he begins to grow taller and leaner.

The lightning begins to dissipate, starting at his hands and feet. Once they're revealed, the claws extend out of his gauntlets and feet-guards. The lightning disappears to reveal his chest and the spikes on his back, with his head being the last part revealed. The electricity then flies off his forehead, causing his lightning horn to form until all of it has faded.

Transformation complete, Volt-Edge swings his claws around before striking a pose.


Vapaw

The Omnitrix is consumed by a bunch of veins, which spread up his arms as his body reshapes itself to be quadrupedal. At the same time, Flash's hair turns gray and more hair grows out of his entire body. As the camera spins around him, his transformation continues and each pass has him become more and more beastly.

The final scene has his claws extend and his neck gills open, unleashing a blast of smoke that creates the mane that surrounds his neck and part of his head and chest. He slams his claws onto the ground and lets out a roar.


Diamondhead

Crystals appear from out of the Omnitrix and completely surround it, then move up to cover his entire arm. The rest of his body soon follows and the back of Flash's head is soon surrounded by the gems, which then begin to cover his face. Everything except his eyes are soon covered and then, a thin layer of crystal covers his eyes and begins to glow blue.

Two crystal spikes stick out of his back and as the camera spins around him, it zooms out to reveal his full form.


XLR8

The Omnitrix is consumed by a bunch of veins, which spread up his arms all the way to his face. As soon as that happens, his body vibrates as he transforms. Black lines appear out of his eyes before they suddenly shift, whilst the rest of his body glows and reshapes itself to be thinner and more streamlined.

Once the transformation is complete, the light fades as the camera spins around his new form before focusing on his face. His visor comes down and the camera zooms out to reveal his full form.


Firefly

The Omnitrix shrinks down, as a black carapace-like skin suddenly covers it along with the rest of Flash's arm. Flash's entire body is soon covered by the black shell, as fire suddenly explodes around his body. This includes his arms, chest, stomach, waist, knees and feet. His face also catches fire, burning away his hair as two zigzagged antennas grow out of his head.

The fire soon solidifies into flame-patterned body armor, as more fire explodes out of his back before disappearing to reveal a pair of flame-patterned wings. The camera zooms out and reveals Flash's new form, as he spreads his wings and takes flight.


Molestache

The Omnitrix shrinks into his wrist, as it slowly begins to change colour. At the same time, Flash wiggles his upper lip and hair begins to grow out of it. His front teeth also begin to grow larger, as the camera spins around him. When it does, his transformation is practically complete and he begins to pose before his body shrinks him down.


Goop

From under the Omnitrix, green slime appears and completely consumes it. It then spreads up the rest of Flash's body, before his form begins to melt into a puddle that falls to the floor.

The artificial gravity projector suddenly appears out of nowhere and flies over the puddle, causing it to be lifted up and take a humanoid form. Transformation complete, he strikes a pose with some slime flying off him in the process.


Riot-Horn

The Omnitrix is consumed by a bunch of veins, which spread up his arms all the way to his face. His body then begins to grow larger and bulkier, as the camera focuses on his face. A dome suddenly grows around his nose, which then extends upwards to form a horn that covers the camera.

When the camera zooms out, Flash is now completely transformed and flexes his new muscles as he lets out a roar.


Chamalien

The Omnitrix shrinks into his wrist, as the skin begins to grow scales that are a mixture of purple and grey. These scales grow up Flash's arm and cover his entire body, only for him to suddenly disappear.

The camera then finds itself zoomed in on a trio of differently coloured eyes, which appear along with the rest of his body. The camera zooms out to reveal his full form, as he crouches on all fours looking ready to pounce.


Bushwhacker

Wood starts growing out from under the Omnitrix, which begins to cover Flash's arm and surround the device. The wood then grows outwards and spirals around Flash, trapping him inside what appears to be a large tree that quickly grows leaves.

After a few moments, the tree shatters to reveal the wooden twelve-sided die. And as it falls atop the remains of the tree, those remains begin to rise up and reshape themselves. Soon enough, the transformation is complete and the walking forest is fully formed.

PreviousChapters Next