• Published 7th Mar 2022
  • 3,743 Views, 82 Comments

Chair-bound - sykko



Two weeks after the Fall Formal, Sunset Shimmer is left wheelchair bound after an angry student attacks her

  • ...
32
 82
 3,743
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Are you the one who made the picture?

11465136
No. I forgot to put the picture link in the description.

Here's the original.

True, there was a lot Sunset deserved for her years of bullying and tormenting her

Was Sunset bullying Wallflower in canon? Iirc, the whole point was that no one gave a fuck about Wallflower (tbh, she only has herself and the magic stone to blame).

From the day Sunset was shot, and every day since, she was filled with loathing and self-hate.

That's her default state, though.

Wallflower silently cursed herself. She had been so careful to not step on any twigs, only to step backwards on one.

Medium sneaky, eh?

"Um...hi.", Fluttershy said softly.

OH MY GOD! She's talking to me![/i/] "Um...hi.", Wallflower said back softly.

data.whicdn.com/images/257584898/original.jpg
Also, the italics gets messed up at this point.

11465522
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.

Applejack facepalmed. "Dear sweet Baby Jesus, give me th' strength ta not bounce her head off the table.", Applejack muttered. "RD, that's somethin'...ya jus' dun drop inta someone's lap like a live grenade, ya friggin' idjit."

god give her patience because she will kill her if you give her strength

The lines between the cliques had been drawn, Gabby Gums and its copycat sites had been the chalk. Cozy Glow could practically see the lines of tension, she could practically touch them. Teenagers are so easy to convince them to turn on one another. A juicy article here, a heavily edited picture there, sprinkle a modified video on top and today's best friends would be at each other's throats tomorrow. If there was only a way to weaponize that and someone could take over the world.

it is called social media.

"Yes, Pinkie.", the eldest Pie sister said, seemingly to appear out of thin air. "It took Boulder five years to tell pebble he liked her. And when she rejected him, I helped him get over the heartache."

just so you know Limestone is the eldest Pie sister.

After what felt like an eternity in her head of trying how to word it, Sunset finally decided on what to say. "Fluttershy, I'm very flattered that you like...uh...like-like me in that way, and know that any girl who dates you will be the luckiest girl in the world. You're one of my best friends in the world, but..." She swallowed hard, there was nothing she could say to keep Fluttershy from crying and it made her feel like an asshole. "I'm not into girls that way. Sorry." The last word came out in a squeaky tone.

I just want to say I think it was stated that sunsets is bi.

11510963
One of the show creators said Sunset Shimmer is bi. In a fanfic she can be anything the author wants her to be. In this story, Sunset's sexuality isn't the main focus, it's her dealing with the physical and mental trauma of being left crippled after being shot...and a shady, shadowy criminal organization that I totally didn't, but really did, lift from James Bond movies.

11510973
Yes, because sexuality is what's important in an official show meant to bring about unity. -_-

Just checking in. Reread. Looking forward to reading more. :twilightsmile:

11656742
I'm getting to it...eventually. Currently writing parts for chapters in other stories and dealing with the brutal Ga summer.

I love this story. Honestly I can't wait to read more of this awesome fanfiction

Login or register to comment