• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters
March 2024: Muffin Discrimination (Prompt: The Most Devastating Insult) – DERPY DAY CELEBRATION!

.

"What?!" Derpy spoke with a start. Her eyes shot at the computer, where her youngest daughter stood propped up on the desk, hooves on the keyboard. "Are you really sure?"

"Yep," Dinky answered with much of her usual cheer, but a shocking discovery marred it. "Not a single one. They have a cupcake emote, but not a muffin emote. They have a bagel. And pancakes. A doughnut and a cookie. Even a rice cracker!" Dinky talked herself into rage. "Ice cream and even moon cake! But Twitter has no muffin emote....."

"Let me see!" Derpy demanded, rushing over. She believed her daughter, but felt the need to see the atrocity with her own eyes. Derpy's face fell apart after scrolling through the food emote list. "That's an insult, a cupcake emote, but not a muffin emote," she spoke, short on breath. "That's muffin discrimination."

At her side, Dinky nodded solemnly.

PreviousChapters