• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
September 2023: The Border (Prompt: The Prophecy)

.

The white crosses called something and it was her name. Wind Sprint turned, heart pounding. The graves speak and they tell stories, she had been informed, but she thought it was a metaphor and didn't expect it would happen for real.

"But is this real?" she whispered.

The wind ripped at the white crosses. Why was she here at this time? The mud under her hooves felt slimy and cold, she smelled the wet grass that grew between "Best Bunny Ever" and "Goodbye, my Friend". But she knew it was a nightmare.

Moonlight fell onto the bloody, torn-up shape of a dog. "Stay away from the border! It was not built to be broken and I'm not worth it!"

"B-Bucky?"

Faint roaring came from the trees and grew deafening until she woke up.

All just a nightmare. But the mud and the pine needles under her blanket said something else.

PreviousChapters Next