• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
October 2023: The Necromancer's Apprentice (Prompt: They're Revolting!)

.

"I doubt this was a good idea....." Berry Pinch cast a furtive glance at the zombie army in the peripherals of her vision. She didn't dare do more than that.

Next to her stood Noi, swinging a wand and clad in the traditional attire of a necromancer apprentice. The wand was a lathy, gnarly piece of wood, twisted in its shape and having fallen from a tree a long, long time ago. Runes were carved into its bark, still emitting a faint, red glow that became weaker by the second.

"I told you it will work!" Noi countered the other filly. "See? I am ready for it!"

Berry Pinch's fearful expression put the lie to the claim. "W-What's happening?!" She pointed at the zombies, hoof shaking.

Noi turned at her army and saw them march without command. She gulped and bit her lower lip, pupils shrinking. "I think they're revolting!"

PreviousChapters Next