• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
June 2023: Daybreaker's Legacy (Prompt: A Unique Experiment)

.

She saw the defeat of Daybreaker. She witnessed the loss of her mentor. And now she gazed upon Daybreaker's legacy. Withered grass. Burning forests. Desertification. Dry rivers. Melting glaciers. The demon went out, but it left Equestria a gift. Something to always remember it by. The temperatures increased, for how long they would do that, she did not know. But living was already getting difficult and Twilight feared the worst.

It wasn't over yet. The moon was still there. If they could move it in front of the sun..... But Luna was dead, she had weakened the demon before the final blow. Only a unique experiment was left. There was a 50:50 chance of success. If it worked, there would be eternal night. If it did not..... then eternal winter would come over Equestria, a frost just as deadly as this heat. Twilight pressed a button and prayed.

PreviousChapters Next