• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
April 2023: Two Cars (Prompt: And Nothing Was The Same)

.

Two sentences and nothing was the same. That's where the downfall began, the misfortune, the tragedy. The breaking of a friendship short in the making, but long in the fixing. Maybe too long.

The sentences had been spoken, two terrible sentences, and everything had begun to change. Slowly, but more followed after the sentences; accusations, judgement, blame. Disinterest. The wreckage of a friendship that crashed into a wall because the brakes didn't work.

Perhaps it was time to get into a new car. Or cars. "Two cars might be needed now," – Archer Bodkin thought to herself – "two cars to continue the journey alone."

Or perhaps there was one more chance for repair and to continue the journey in the same car, together. Archer sat at her computer and thoughtfully typed on the keyboard. She felt weary of driving. But there was one last chance.

PreviousChapters Next