• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
November 2023: Alone (Prompt: Just the Two of Us)

.

"Vinyl?" Sweetie Belle looked at her fellow musician, guitar held low on her lap. It almost fell to the floor the way she was holding it, but she would never let that happen.

"Yeah?" the former DJ asked. Her voice sounded morose and dry. Vinyl looked at the floor, forehooves hanging between her thighs as she sat hunched over on the bed.

"We are the only ones now, isn't it? What happened to Octavia?" Sweetie Belle's eyes pleaded for an answer.

"She....." Vinyl began, then stopped, then sighed. "Guess that thing got her....."

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened, not from shock, but from grief setting in.

"One of those Clicker bastards..... It followed right on our tails. And I couldn't stop it." Vinyl pressed her forehooves together and they shook.

Sweetie Belle lowered her eyes and began staring at the floor, too. "We are alone now," she whispered.

PreviousChapters Next