• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
March 2023: Future's Crossroads (Prompt: Multiversal Mayhem)

.

Derpy stopped mid-movement, the brickstone she held staying in the tight grip of her raised hoof instead of smashing the window she was aiming at. She stared at the strange animal abomination that had suddenly appeared right next to her.

"Oh my, what are you trying to do with that, little filly?" it mocked her in a sardonic voice.

The answer she gave was not satisfactory, so Discord snapped his claws. And in front of her, inside the shop window, herself manifested, multiple times. Each appearance accompanied by a short remark from the abomination.


"A smelly ghoul, eww!"


"An aristocratic mare who is unhappy with her dark secrets."


"An aggressive monster that beats up ponies when she doesn't get the muffin she wanted."


Derpy just stared, disbelief re-assembling her face, her hoof now lowered.

"Multiple, possible futures, but which is it going to be?" the abomination prompted for an answer.
.

Author's Note:

The three other Derpys in this flashfic are from the universes of "Fallout: Equestria" (don't think I need to link that one), "Moody Mark Crusaders" and "Epic Rage Time: The Incredible Derp".

PreviousChapters Next