• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
July 2023: Evil Matchmaker (Prompt: Pure Evil)

.

Snickering in giddy delight, Cozy Glow picked up another pebble and tossed it at Flurry Heart's forehead. The princess, distracted from her reading, shot her head up and glared at the obnoxious filly. With a mere glimpse during this movement, her eyes brushed over a crystal stallion who was sitting on another blanket some way across the grass, and a blush that was just as fleeting appeared above Flurry's nose. But Flurry Heart's attention was all on the pegasus pest next to her now.

"Cut this out or you'll be a decoration in the garden outside my bedroom."

Predictably, Cozy didn't listen and another pebble followed. "But how would I make you look at him then?"

Flurry frowned and the blush returned. "You're pure evil."

Cozy shrugged. "Eh, just doing my best. I'm here to become reformed, after all." Grinning unapologetically cheeky, she picked up another pebble and tossed.
.

Author's Note:

Inspired by Glomps #1 | Evil Partner.

PreviousChapters Next