• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 315 Views, 27 Comments

Fluttercheer's "Everypony is important." Flashfic Anthology - Fluttercheer



A simple submission for all of my Flashfic 150 entries, after I could finally join the competitions this year. The stories have at most 150 words and are about any genre and any ponies/creatures. The titles give an idea of the stories' plot.

  • ...
3
 27
 315

PreviousChapters Next
August 2023: Second-Rate Villain (Prompt: Underrated)

.

"Second-rate villain, they called me! Can you imagine?" Discord stomped one of his clawed limbs onto the ground. "Me! The Master of Chaos!"

Twilight furrowed her brow, more from annoyance than concern over the draconequus' woes. "I agree that their judgement has been harsh. You have brought them together, after all." Twilight looked around in her library, her frown deepening. "But is this a reason to turn all of my books inside-out?"

"Yes!" Discord shouted, a dark thundercloud spreading out from above his head.

"And to have the books talk and spoil the ending to everypony?"

"YES!" the same response came, louder this time. Lightning left the cloud and set a table on fire.

Twilight sighed. "Listen, Discord. I don't think you're underrated. But there's something even you sometimes need."

"And what is that, Princess of Friendship?" he mocked her.

The answer was mundane to his chaos ears. "A psychiatrist."

PreviousChapters Next