• Published 27th Oct 2020
  • 6,030 Views, 261 Comments

Against All Odds. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] John Oliver is sent to Equestria with his Six friends as Thanos. After being sealed in stone, he broke out. Now his gauntlet, his stones, his blade, and his team are now scattered across the planet. Can he back bring balance to Equis?

  • ...
42
 261
 6,030

PreviousChapters Next
Me and the boys chilling

Red is for Entity
Purple is for Thanos
White is for Grievous
Yellow is for Lucci
Green is for everyone

My little phony

My little phony

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

My little phony!

I used to wonder what friendship could be

My little phony!

Until you shared all its torture with me!

Big losers!

Idiotic goals!

A broken heart,

Ugly and weak!

Sharing suffering,

Is an easy feat,

AND DEPRESSION MAKES IT ALL COMPLETE!!!

We have gay little ponies!

Don't you know no one will remember you, in the end, ~

Thanos POV

I stood there on the ship, we were heading for the Abyssinian Kingdom and we were so bored. Like no cap we were bored as buck, I was steering the ship

"Are we there yet?" Entity asked looking at Lucci.

"No, not until another thousand miles," Lucci said looking into the ocean, Entity groaned. Grievous was on the back of the ship doing whatever.

"Yohohohoho-" Lucci threw a plank at my head, my helmet shielded the attack. "Dude what the buck?!"

"No! None of that, shame on you." Lucci shook his fist at me, I shook my head at his antics. Ten minutes passed but it seemed like ten hours have passed, Lucci was working out, Entity was relaxing trying to get some sun. Grievous was still chilling in the back.

"Can you check on Grievous?" I asked, Lucci, stopped doing his finger push-ups and walked in the back.

"Dear God it's everywhere!" Well, now I know what Grievous has been doing. Me and Entity laughed our flanks off, Grievous has actually been fixing a leak in the ship. Grievous fixed the leak and was now steering the ship, I was laying down along with my bros.

"Do you remember the Battle of The Badlands?" Entity asked looking into the sunny sky, Lucci turned his head to Entity.

"Yeah it was very bloody, I had to fight the actual Cerberus," Lucci said thinking back to the battle, yeah the Cerberus guarding Tartarus now is a pup the real Cerberus is like three times its size.

"And I had to fight Celestia and Luna." I shuddered, fighting young Celestia and Luna is dangerous, Celestia was a warrior back then and Luna was close in strength but not in skill.

"Oh, and speaking of Luna I fought her back at the Grifton prison." Lucci turned to me, I raised an eyebrow.

"And how well did that turn out?" I asked, he breathed through his teeth.

"Not. Good. Oh, and Entity how was your fight?" Lucci said before he yawned causing me to yawn which caused Entity to yawn which caused you to yawn which caused Grievous to yawn.

"Well..." Entity began

Two days ago

Entity 303 POV

"HAH!!!!" I tried to slam my scythe into Celestia but she blocked it with her sword, we clashed verily every hit sent shivers up my spine. She flew into the air and fire shot from my feet and I started to fly as well, Celestia's eyes widened in shock as I try to slam my scythe into her yet again, she evaded it, and our weapons connected with each other. With a flash of light, she was gone, I looked to my left, then my right, where was she? I was suddenly hit in the gut by a fist, I looked at my attacker and it was Celestia. I was sent flying into the ground and she followed, when I hit the ground she stomped on me with both of her hooves. I went an inch deep in the ground, she stomped on me again and again each hit sending me another inch into the ground. She charged up a magic bolt.

"I will not let you harm anyone of my little ponies. I will make sure you harm no pony ever again." She had a look in her eyes that said what she was going to do to me. I shot two red beams out of my hands making me fly out of the attack's reach. She was holding in the magic bolt, charging it, waiting for the right moment to pull it off. I shot fireballs at her and she avoided the attack, each fireball sent her way was dodged as her attack became more and more powerful. She leaped into the air and she was in the way of the sun making her blast ten times powerful.

"Buck." She released it onto me.

Present Time

Thanos POV

"What happened?" I asked, Entity sighed.

"Did you see how charred up my fur was? Yup, that was her." Entity sighed, while we just wait...


"This is going to be a long day."

PreviousChapters Next