• Published 27th Oct 2020
  • 6,022 Views, 261 Comments

Against All Odds. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] John Oliver is sent to Equestria with his Six friends as Thanos. After being sealed in stone, he broke out. Now his gauntlet, his stones, his blade, and his team are now scattered across the planet. Can he back bring balance to Equis?

  • ...
42
 261
 6,022

PreviousChapters Next
Thanos, The King Of Minos

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
You can journey around Equis with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!

For thousands of years, they've waited for me
When the Infinity Stones are together their wrath is set free
Killing, Killing, burning, unmatched destroying~

Glowing and sparkling, somewhere concealed
Mysterious and shining with their power revealed
Ageless, timeless, their destruction is surprising~

Let’s fight, fight, fight, fight all your foes
Fight the gods and the demons below
No mercy, mercy, mercy, there's no other way!
And find the Infinity Stones today~

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
Come and join my conquest with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!


"And now we're here." I had just told them the story of how I met Von Shadow and what we did together. My friends were slack-jawed after they heard the story. Grievous frowned, not that he could but it looked like he was a tad bit angrier.

"So, what you're saying is, while we were busting our flanks, fighting armies, and doing work, you were meeting someone who sounds so amazing that I would literally rip off my arm to meet him?!" Grievous was shaking but not of rage but of something else.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow he threw his arms up and swung his head backward and let out an annoyed groan. We all laughed.

"So, what are we going to do now? Supergirl last time I checked was in the Dragon Lands, and we all know how well it would be if we went there. Not to mention that Rapunzel is in Seaquestria and that's several miles deep and again, we all know how that would end, with us dead." Sally deducted, I sat there and thought, we needed to get Supergirl because if we have her, we basically win. Lucci stood up.

"I have an idea, how about... How about you challenge the Golden Hoof to a duel, if you win you get the crown, and every single Minotaur is now under your control if he wins, we turn ourselves in. It's a perfect plan, and I know they have the Reality Stone on them." Lucci had a solid plan.

"Okay, I'll do it, but if I win, you're being changed to Captain of the Guard. Sally will oversee the Navy force, Grievous would oversee blacksmithing, and Entity will oversee the Garrison. Alright, we have that done, let us go." I said looking onward and pointing my sword in front of us.

"To the Minotaur Kingdom!" I shouted.

"Wrong way" Sally giggled, I turned to the left.

"To the Minotaur Kingdom!" I shouted once more.

"To the Minotaur Kingdom!" They pumped their fists in the air.


One Week Later

We arrived at the port and walked off; many guards tried to attack us, but they were reduced to ash when Sally stepped in. We were heading towards the palace, there was an uneasy silence as Lucci kicked down the door to the Throne Room, and Golden Hoof sat upon his throne.

"What do you want." He raised an eyebrow, I stepped forward.

"A duel, if I win, I get the crown and absolute control over Minos, and if you win, we all turn ourselves in." I smiled, he sat there and thought.

"What are the conditions?" He said putting his fingers together like he was thinking about accepting.

"No holds barred, all-out match." He put his hand on his chin, and a smile crossed his face.

"I accept."


I walked into the arena, Golden Hoof was waiting for me, he had his arms crossed and a golden sword that Golden Horn had used centuries ago. The crowd went wild, some wanted me to rule because well, I'd rule with an iron fist. Some wanted Golden Hoof to win because if he didn't the world was going to end, I'm not going to destroy the world, just Equestria because they have too much Harmony.

"Golden Hoof... I've waited too long to fight you in combat. Now that you are ready and prepared, our battle will be legendary!" I pumped my fist into the air and Golden Hoof crossed his arm with a grin on his face.

"Yes, it will, now let us begin." Golden Hoof taps the ground two times before the bell rings indicating that the battle had begun, Golden Hoof ran at me with his fist cocked back ready to punch me, I stood there as my body began to heat up, from thirty degrees Celsius to 1000 degrees Celsius, he punched me but it didn't hurt but Golden Hoof was certainly hurting. He grabbed his hand and roared in pain as he looks at his charred hand, a little tear formed in his eye, he then growled and looked at me.

"What is this sorcery?!" He asked, his eyes dripping with a mix of anger and tears.

"This is the power of the Netsu Netsu No Mi, Heat Body!" I appeared before him in the flash of an eye, not because of shave but just because of how fast I am, I then punched his face with my Gauntlet, a black substance covered it and Golden Hoof was hit by it. Oh, I forgot to mention I have Haki, are you really surprised? I've been here for five years. Yeah, I know it doesn't explain the Six Powers bit but shut up!

"Curse you and your devil powers!" Golden Hoof bellowed as he leaped at me with his sword to which I caught it with my gauntlet was lit ablaze as Golden Hoof quickly let go of the swords and nursed his now burning hands, I then crushed the sword to pieces for it was almost at melting point. The crowd gasped in horror when I broke it, I looked at Golden Hoof, his eyes were filled with tears.

"What did you do? That... That sword..." He couldn't finish his words as the ground below him started to heat up and he jumped in the air but eventually hit the scorching sand.

"Netsu Netsu, Scorching Land!" I laughed as Golden Hoof grunted in pain as his hooves touched the hot sands, he then ran at me with his fist cocked back ready to punch me but this time I hardened my chest with Haki and he punched it, his knuckles made a satisfying cracking sound, as it was satisfying to me it was not satisfying for him as he clutched his hand yet again. I then ran at Golden Hoof and punched his gut with a flaming Armament Haki covered gauntlet.

"Netsu Netsu, Heat Fist!" He was launched into the arena wall, the wall shook and crumbled making the crowd panic but not move from their seats in fear of missing this historical battle. Golden Hoof dropped down from the wall and onto his chest, he didn't move for a minute, and I turned around thinking it was over, but he suddenly jumped into the air and was about the slam his fist onto me.

"Golden Hammer!" He cried out as he punched the back of my head, I went on one knee and Golden Hoof started to go at me.

"Golden Bullets!" He shot a flurry of attacks at me, fists were thrown, and I was getting hit by every single one of them, my Armament Haki couldn't protect all the areas but at least it protected some. He was about to throw one more fist at me, but I caught it, I then wrapped my hand around his neck with my gauntlet hand and started to heat him up. Sweat poured down his face and judging by the look he has he didn't know it was out of fear or it was because of my heat.

"You know, the boiling point for blood is 212 degrees Fahrenheit, around 100 degrees Celsius, I want to see how much a Minotaur could last under such immense heat or rather live if he felt his blood boil. Yield or die." I said looking into the eyes of Golden Hoof. "Yield!" I tightened my grip around his neck.

"Ne... Never..." He choked out, I sighed.

"Wrong answer." As I start to heat him up his screams of agony could be heard throughout the arena, he tried to get himself free but only got more hurt in the process.

"Leave my daddy alone!" Someone cried out, I looked back and saw a young Minotaur in armor in one of the arena seats.

"Sw-sweetie? My baby girl turn away, turn away now!" He felt his blood start boiling and he tried to suppress a scream in agony but failed miserably.

"Leave him alone, please! I don't want to lose him too!" I blinked, the little girl had no mother, and she is trying to... Oh crap, that's his daughter.

"Yield Golden Hoof now!" I tightened my grip with a glare that would kill most foes.

"N...o..." He gasped out.

"Do you want your daughter to see you killed?" I tightened my grip once more.

"I... Don't... Give... A..." Before he could even finish his sentence, I slammed him down, shaking the whole arena. The heat in the arena disappeared immediately, now I may be a villain but that's too low for my tastes, I looked down onto Golden Hoof with disgust.

"Since I am now king the first thing I'm going to do is send this piece of trash to the dungeons and give him the worse torture you have in your arsenal! This man deserves a fate far worse than death!" I bellowed my friends watched the whole battle and frowned at the Minotaur who was now on the floor, unconscious.

PreviousChapters Next