• Published 27th Oct 2020
  • 6,029 Views, 261 Comments

Against All Odds. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] John Oliver is sent to Equestria with his Six friends as Thanos. After being sealed in stone, he broke out. Now his gauntlet, his stones, his blade, and his team are now scattered across the planet. Can he back bring balance to Equis?

  • ...
42
 261
 6,029

PreviousChapters Next
Rescue 4: Furry Convention.

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
You can journey around Equis with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!

For thousands of years, they've waited for me
When the Infinity Stones are together their wrath is set free
Killing, Killing, burning, unmatched destroying~

Glowing and sparkling, somewhere concealed
Mysterious and shining with their power revealed
Ageless, timeless, their destruction is surprising~

Let’s fight, fight, fight, fight all your foes
Fight the gods and the demons below
No mercy, mercy, mercy, there's no other way!
And find the Infinity Stones today~

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
Come and join my conquest with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!


1,695 years ago

Petra POV

I grabbed Queen Catra's sword making it rust I then snapped it and put the rest of the blade in her shoulder, she let out a cry in pain. I tried to kick her but she evaded it jumping back verily as she stopped herself from moving backward more. She frowned at me and she got in her fighting stance, I got in mine, smiling knowing this will all be over when I touch her with my hands. I lunged at her with my hand out ready to rip and tear through her feline flesh. but she evaded my attempts at landing one hit on her. She smiled and roared like a lion which caused me to stumble back and that was all she needed to completely decimate me.

"Paws of Fury!" She threw her raging paws at me every hit getting more dangerous and faster than before, and to make things worse her "ora' was just like Kenshiro's!

"ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAA HWATA!!!!!" She finished her attack with a punch to the abdomen, I slid back and she readied her claws and ran at me, my eyes opened wide as she closed in on me ready to rip me to bits! And with a blood-curdling scream, she tore me up like a piece of paper.

Present Time

I stood there in my cell, I had gloves on my hands that had a spell that couldn't be taken off by my hands. I had a violin that after begging and pleading, I got it. The violin is the only thing that keeps me sane, it makes me happy and scares off the sadness, I decided to play my favorite song.

"Gather up all of the crew..." I began singing with every ounce of sadness, the sadness overtakes me sometimes and that's okay, I need to let it out sometimes. I sang with a smile as tears wash down my cheeks, I don't know how but I have tears. I sang quietly thinking back to the good old days. I miss my friends.


Thanos POV

I saw land! It's been like, a whole week. No, seriously it's been a whole week, even with me and Lucci's geppo combination. As soon as I stepped foot on the land I heard a voice call my name.

"Thanos, the Mad Titan, I need your aide! I call upon you."

"Someone is calling me, hold up, this will be interesting. Lucci, Grievous, Entity get Sally and get outta here, adios!" A portal appeared beside me and I hopped in ready for what awaits me.

"He bucking bailed out on us!" Grievous' eye twitched, Lucci turned and looked at the 300 Abyssinian guards in front of them.

"We have bigger frish to- bigger fist to- bigger fishhshshs- motherbucker bigger flish- UGH!!!!! BIGGER FISH TO FRY!!!!!" Lucci lunged at the guards with his fist cocked back as Entity and Grievous laugh their flanks off as they ran at them as well.


Lucci POV

I slammed one of the Abyssinian guard's faces into the ground and using a deadly Rankyaku Hakurai, which is basically spinning with both of your legs in the air and using a large Rankyaku that expands like a circle decimating anyone that gets in its way. This attack appeared fruitful as many of the guards were cut in half by the Rankyaku, Entity was burning and slicing the guards with a grin on his face, Grievous was burning and bashing his enemies with his swords.

"This brings me back to the old days! When we fought armies like this and always coming out on top!" Grievous slammed a guard with his claw. I smiled kicking two guards with both legs and using Shigan to kill four more, Entity was having the time of his life letting out a lot of built-up frustration and anger.

"It sure does!" I said with a grunt slamming my heel down on the head of an Abyssinian guard, the poor girl's face hit the ground and went an inch deep in it. I definitely felt bad but it didn't make me feel bad enough to stop fighting.

"It's time boys." Entity announced, we smirked and looked at each other. With the power of geppo, we reached the sky, I got into my hybrid form, Entity was surrounded in a dark red aura, and Grievous' elemental swords emanated with their element.

"Super Triple Attack!" We all dashed to the ground, I had my fist out, Entity had a combination of a red beam and fireball in his hand, and Grievous was about to slam all of his swords on the ground, when our attacks hit the ground simultaneously, it sent a deadly wave of force, magic, fire, and some of the other elements at the enemies destroying them in the process.

"Welp, all's well that ends well, now let's go." We ran towards the palace that was several meters away from us, like three football fields away from us. Then as we closed in on the palace there was a sign that read, "Bridgework ahead"

"Bridgework ahead? Uh, yeah I sure hope it does." I and Grievous laughed at Entity who just looked at us with a confused look on his face, oh Entity, poor, poor Entity. The palace was brown and looked like one of those cat towers people buy for their cats, it's actually pretty cool looking we ran and jumped over the construction workers building the bridge and ran for the palace in an all-out sprint. I was the fastest of the bunch, Grievous and Entity going at the same speed we then kick down the door sending the door into the guards guarding the queen. The queen sat there unamused on her throne, Queen Furby. (I know a purrfect name.)

"Sup, we're just going to get our friend you don't mind us," I said while giving them a signal by doing the okay sign with my fingers. Queen Furby sat up and walked down the steps leading up to her throne.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that." I was suddenly punched in the gut and was sent into a nearby wall.

"Lucci! You'll pay for that." Entity summoned his scythe, I got up from the punch.

"Just go! I'll take her." The two nodded and ran for a door leading underground she ran after them and with a shave I appeared in front of her and kicked her in the nose, she did a backflip when she was hit and she landed on her feet as all cats do. She watched as the two went inside and frowned.

"You dare get in my way?" She asked, her tone was very regal and could intimidate others but not me. I smiled and got into my fighting stance.

"Oh, I dare alright, you're the one in our way. So please quit this, I don't wanna send you to a vet." I smiled and she growled.

"That little remark is going to cost you your life." She said speaking through her teeth as she clenched her paws, my smile grew wider when she said that.

"Well then take my life!" We ran at each other and our fists collide sending shockwaves that made windows shatter and throw us back into the walls of the throne room. We bounced off the walls and on our feet to which we ran at each other once more striking each other with the force of a typhoon. She tried to spin kick me but I caught her leg and threw her into her throne, she used Shave and appeared before me, my eyes widened in shock. 'How can she use Shave?!' I asked myself before she jabbed at my face, I get knocked backward but I return the jab with a one-inch punch which knocked the wind out of her. I had a grin on my face as I Shigan Madara the crap out of her, remember kids when you finger a girl, make it hurt. There were some holes in Queen Furby's chest as I finish off the barrage with a punch to the face, she retaliated with a punch to the face that was so anger filled it shook my body and sent me flying, I caught myself in the air and looked behind me it was Queen Furby in some type of form! She punched me down into the earth making a small crater form from the impact.

"This is Neko Neko Model: Cheetah!" She was in her hybrid state, my jaw hit the ground, but it then turned into a smile, I got up and crossed my arms. I then got into my hybrid form, she was taken aback by this.

"This is Neko Neko Model: Leopard! Now that we're both transformed... Let's have a good fight!" I shaved my way up to her and struck her gut she was hardly fazed by it, I then looked at her fist it was covered in Armament Haki! She hit me in the jaw and I clenched my fist and punched her face this time she was sent to the roof, and with the power of geppo and shave. I landed on the rooftops and was hit off of it by a speeding punch to the face I was sent hurling into buildings making the people of Purris ran and scattered far and wide. I jumped up and saw Furby dashing at me she was about to punch me, I used shave whilst in the air and our fists collided, we both grunted and jumped back using geppo to stay in the air.

"You're... You're actually a challenge..." Queen Furby panted.

"Same to you..." My vision began to blur but I shook it off. We went at each other again.


Entity POV

I kicked down a guard who tried to block my way, Grievous ran in front of me and made a powerful fire slash burning them, as we ran past the burning cats we closed in on an empty room with a lone cell. There lied Sally playing her violin, Grievous with a swift slash, cut her cuffs and her cell. Her eyes opened wide and looked around.

"Sally we need to-" She hugged tackled me and we hit the floor.

"Finally you bucking got to me! When this is over we're having kids! NO matter what you say you're going to be a father one way or another darn it!" I laughed, Sally didn't change at all!

"Okay, before that let's get out of here!" She got off of me and pushed Grievous aside as the guards ran towards her.

"Move aside, things are about to be crazy." She realized that she cannot take them off and she sheepishly turns towards me.

"Can ya help me out here?" I laughed and took off the gloves for her, I nodded, and she nodded back knowing what to do. She ran through the horde of guards, touching them on the shoulders and turning to dust, when she was done she reduced the gloves to dust, and with a well-timed snap, the guards all crumbled to dust.

"Remind me to not get in her way." Grievous turned towards me and I nodded, we ran up some spiral steps leading to the throne room, Sally was in front of us and when we reached it the room was trashed. Sally deadpanned.

"Let me guess, Lucci?" She turned towards us and we let out a sigh.

"Yup." We then heard a crash and raced outside we saw Lucci in front of Queen Furby with a powerful Rokuogan sending her into the earth, he reverts to his normal form and was now falling to the ground unconscious... while in the air... I now realized this.

"LUCCI!!!!!" I cried out as I ran towards with speeds that would make the Sonic Rainboom look slow I caught him out of the air and landed. I checked his pulse, he was breathing I sighed in relief as the others caught up to me.

"We need to go to the ship!" A portal right next to the ship appeared and Thanos popped out, he looked at us and smiled.

"Come on!" He shouted as we ran towards him, we looked back at us and saw an army. So we sprinted towards the ship we jumped on it and he walked in front of us, his back facing ours. He put his infinity blade in his gauntlet hand and held out a fist.

"Netsu Netsu, Hot Feet!" His fist was bright with heat and he slammed his fist on the ground making the surrounding area red with heat. He walked back in the scorching ground while we were on the ship, our jaws hit the floor as he so casually walks back onto the ship.

"I... What?!" We were more confused than a penguin in the Sahara!

"I'll tell you later." He said, holding up a black Devil Fruit as he sails us away with a smug grin on his face.

PreviousChapters Next